Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesTake A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Take A Screenshot Topic

Go down 
+5
Mac of All Trades
Avlis
Eupharia
MicahelN
Littlered
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok so this topic is for pictures we take using Minecraft. For those who dont know how to take an SS, you click the prt screen button on your keyboard then open paint go to free select and click paste. Whatever was on your scren when you pressed the button shall appear. Save it as whatever you want. For other users its complicated cause we use Snipping tool. My method is getting a good spot. Then I click the windows button and click snipping tool. I then quickly unpause the game and cut out what I want and save it from there.

So Now that you know how to take an SS hows about we see one that perhaps you have taken. It could be anything you like but Minecraft pictures only!!!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:43 pm

That's awesome Bagatelles!

Wow really nice castle, it's pretty cool Very Happy

I wonder why Felipe hasn't said anything here, he has a fetish deep love for castles and I thought he'd be the first to say how nice this is.

Anyways, it's good to see another TD member that plays minecraft. If you have some time, come visit us on "Server Eupharia" on the classic multiplayer

Mode. That's where most of us hang out so if your ever bored, come by and you can get a piece of land to build on.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:33 pm

The answer to your question is simple Peaches. My dislike of Canada made me hesitate. The castle looks good though. It makes me almost want to go buy the Alpha version.
Back to top Go down
bagatelles
Dwarf Master
Dwarf Master
bagatelles

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:04 pm

ty for the nice rate Razz

well i already came in the server but only mac was here
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Weird, we're usually here like most of the time (time differences might be different though)

Anyways, for all of you who were or weren't here today, we got a lot done today on mineccraft and I'd like to showcase a few screenshots

First one I got is Jaw's "pichu" I thought it was funny so I saved it.

Spoiler:

Next, Merry Christmas Team Dramander! I got a pic of x-mas land with a nice christmas tree and a santa made by Ariana. See, she's right there directly underneath santa.

Spoiler:

Last, this happened after Eupharia and Ariana left. After Jaws and I were having our second gun battle of the day, we went to guest. Some guest shot me and then suddenly physics was on and err..lava (maybe fire idk) flooded the entire guest map. Here's the pic. But buildings were in tact and Jaws and I took a bit of time watering it down. All in all, pretty good day.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:47 pm

A bit of time!? I fixed it all!
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:49 pm

You did 90% of it Jaws -_-

(Just say I helped...which I did)
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Fine.

Code:
MicahelN had helped me fix the magma flood of 12/20/2010.
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Mah mansion in progress in a spectacular view Very Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:50 pm

I found a way to make skin-less people look as I want them to look! MWUAHAHAAHAH!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Avlis

Avlis

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:52 pm

im a very well dressed robot Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Yes you are Razz
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:55 pm

A month and one day ago, an unthinkable thing happen in Arianaville. This was nothing like anyone could have imagined. An unspeakable fire erupted in the Northeastern side of Arianaville causing the destruction of 2 and a half homes. The damage took hours to repair and the inglorious day was dubbed, 12/14.

And on the near one month anniversery of this day, another unspeakable fire took place, this time caused more havoc then one would ever imagine. Many buildings outside the downtown district were engulfed and chared by the flames of this deadly fire. Ari Park lost all it's attractions. The white house and monuments were downed in the flames. Only the school was left untouched as the teachers continued to teach while this uncontrolable fire raged past them. Theses screenshots are the only remains (and proof this story is real) of what was the beautiful Arianaville, now but just a burnt crisp of itself. May we all remember 1/15, a day of infamy and the death of a city on the cusp of greatness.

Spoiler:

Oh and Ariana, felipe knows what happened already so that's why I posted this Razz
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Thought I'd add a few screenshots...

First one is just something i took from snowball, I remember the good times, too bad those days are long gone =/

Spoiler:

Second one let's just say went terribly wrong. It started with Euph and I making Ari's b-day party and then havoc happend and before you know it, the place turned purple engulfing ari's b-day cake lol..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Do i still get my birthday party? affraid
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Littlered wrote:
Do i still get my birthday party? affraid

Yes of course.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:19 pm

So, today Ari had her minecraft party and I wanted to share some pics Very Happy

Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 B-day110

Ari recieved an explosive gift xD
Spoiler:

Ari Blowing out...Candles of Course!
Spoiler:

Ari is High..Up there
Spoiler:

Her and Katy Perry Bff's
Spoiler:

There goes my pink wall D;
Spoiler:

A firey reminder of 12/14...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:14 am

Looks like fun. What flavor was the cake? D:
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Yep I missed it. Anyway, that looks like it took a lot of work. I hope you all had fun building everything and celebrating. I still think this was a pretty creative idea, having a birthday party in minecraft... It's a shame that the cake went up in flame as you celebrate. (hey that rhymes)
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 5:01 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Knock Knock...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:38 am

RedHerring1290 wrote:
Knock Knock...
Spoiler:

Dog O.O

Nice OS you got there Razz
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:03 am

RedHerring1290 wrote:
Knock Knock...
Spoiler:
Ewww, I don't know whats worse, that your using a Mac or the Vanilla texture pack >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Yea... don't come walking into my city and expect not to be killed by me then humiliated by me putting a banner on your corpse ^^

Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Lol

ign was bulletproofz at that time now it is justwipeit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take A Screenshot Topic   Take A Screenshot Topic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take A Screenshot Topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2