Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesS.E Ranks System Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

S.E Ranks System

Go down 
+4
MicahelN
Avlis
Choco
Eupharia
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:35 am

Right, so.. I went to a few different servers today - I was quite bored - and looking at their rank systems I felt S.E's fell short.

When I logged into these servers, some, even advbuilders could promote people. I trust you guys so why not give you a bit more power around S.E. The latest introduction of the custom command: xban should give you some kicks (no pun intended Razz )

Xban: Undoes EVERYTHING player has done, kicks, ban user, ban ip address.

Anyway you should have more power so I'm suggesting a whole new ranks structure

Instead of:

• Builder
  • AdvBuilder
  • Elite
  • Operator
  • Superop

I propose:

• Guest - Has very limited use of commands. e.g cuboid. For the obvious reason, guests can't always be trusted.
  • Trusted - Still only able to build on guest, with the above commands now available to them.
  • Builder - Build permission in builder, free from greifing guests.
  • Elite - More commands become available, block limit increase.
  • Super Elite - Right to own a personal map, significant block limit increase.
  • Admin - (You guys) Promotion powers, Ban powers, Every block and command unlocked. Block limit increase to 250,000
  • Owner

(I reserve the right to take away commands/blocks if abused.)
(I reserve the right to demote anyone promoted.)

I just want to run it past you, get some opinions.
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:21 am

Sounds awesome, means we actually get something for being in TD Razz

Does this mean i can use /say ?
Back to top Go down
Avlis

Avlis

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 pm

ooh we can use adminium now? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Hey Eupharia-

I think this is a great idea. In all honesty, I wasn't sure what kept you from promoting ALL of us to Operator. You know, you can trust everyone in the guild. I don't really believe we have any intention to hurt or harm anyone in minecraft. But now since your considering this, I think it's a great idea.

Of course it's also beneficial for others to have us (like Ariana, Choco, Avlis and anyone of us that plays after you leave) to have the power to freeze, ban, jail, possess, xban griefers. You should have seen yesterday evening when you logged off. We had about 4-6 guests on our server and eventually 2 turned out to be griefers and 1 was saying inapporpriate things. So having those powers will help us stop griefers especially when someone creates a jewel in guest. I'm not sure if you've seen it yet, but yesterday Ariana and I found this really cool rainbow cube within guest and it's too bad we didn't know who made it cause I think they deserved a promotion after the time and effort that went into it. Still, we know better not to rank people we don't know. Frankly they are annoying when they ask. When they deserve it through dedication and effort, then I will promote them. I'm mostly talking about guests to builders. You'll have to make the call from builders to adv.builders or adv. builders to elite. Maybe it can be a group consencious where lets say 3-4 people have to agree for that person to rank up to elite or adv. builder. That way it shows we are comfortable with that person.

I don't know. Just throwing some ideas around. But I agree with this ranking system. I just hope everyone else is Happy
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 pm

This looks awesome. Now say one was to spam another's level with Killer_Phoenix's... what would the penalties be?
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Can you make some sort of guideline for us to follow for being allowed to xbann someone or promote?
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:05 am

choco wrote:

Does this mean i can use /say ?
Yes Sid, you can use /say (Dont abuse it Evil or Very Mad )

Avlis wrote:
ooh we can use adminium now? Very Happy
Hell is gone so I see no reason why not, but... No spawn jails.
MicahelN wrote:

Of course it's also beneficial for others to have us (like Ariana, Choco, Avlis and anyone of us that plays after you leave) to have the power to freeze, ban, jail, possess, xban griefers.
Maybe it can be a group consencious where lets say 3-4 people have to agree for that person to rank up to elite or adv. builder. That way it shows we are comfortable with that person.

I think freeze, jail and possess will be three of the very few commands unavailable to you guys. They WILL be abused. As for your group decision idea, there's not usually 3-4 of you guys on at the same time so why dont we stick with a paired decision. Look at my reply to Mac for more info.
RedHerring1290 wrote:
This looks awesome. Now say one was to spam another's level with Killer_Phoenix's... what would the penalties be?
silent Just.... No.
Macaroni Man wrote:
Can you make some sort of guideline for us to follow for being allowed to xbann someone or promote?

Admin Guidelines:

Promotion
All admins will have the power to promote players in game. I suggest that you look at the rules of the server (/rules) and go by them. Obviously, everybody wants more power, some are willing to build to prove themselves worthy but then you get the few rats that will hound you senseless for rank. Begging gets you nowhere.

Capabilites:
Guest > Trusted - All admins solely capable. Base this on what they have built in guest map and their general behaviour.
Trusted > Builder - All admins solely capable. Base this on buildings, time spent on the server and behaviour.
Builder > Elite - Paired decision. Two admins agree to promote. Base this on understanding of builder commands. They don't need a promotion if they haven't bothered to utilize the commands offered at builder.
Elite > Super Elite - Paired Decision. Two admins agree to promote. With more and more commands becoming available, they must be trustworthy. As you rank up, greifing the server becomes a whole lot easier. Do not just hand these out.
Super Elite > Admin - Paired Decision + My say. With admin capabilities you could wreak havoc Razz Promotion to this level should be extremely limited. I will have the final say but I will consider your reasons. Dramandarians (mmhmm) can be promoted to admin, but we cant always know their intentions. Just because they are part of TD doesnt mean they dont have a mean streak *cough* felipe. So don't be afraid to smite 'em Smile

Xban
Xban is a serious command. It undoes every single block placed or deleted by this player, kicks them from the server, bans their username and their ip address. In several cases I have seen two seperate players using the same connection to play on the server. Blackhawk/Gloria for example. You cannot use xban knowing another player would be affected, unless of course they are bound together to destroy the world Shocked
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:30 am

Wootage Big Smile All sounds good squishy and you know you can trust me :3

And /say is reason enough for me to be more active on it Razz
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:46 pm

Mean streak? What mean streak? I can be mischievous at times, but if I make a major mess, I always stick around to help clean up...
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:10 pm

Pretty nice stuff going on here. I like the new stuff a lot to be honest. I really dont care as long as I can build in my own level, help in others levels, and when the day is done...I set magma everywhere get some people pissed off and undo it all Laughing

But I would like to request the command (freeze) and or possibly maybe (physics) Could become usefull in some situations you never know. cherry
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:19 am

I'm just making the change now. Here's a list of all the commands now available to you.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:27 am

Thats a LOT of commands Shocked

And wtf is /felipe?
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:01 am

On a not of /felipe I propose the same concept only it be called /cat
it would say blah blah blah for murdering hax the kat xD
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:04 am

MicahelN wrote:
I'm not sure if you've seen it yet, but yesterday Ariana and I found this really cool rainbow cube within guest and it's too bad we didn't know who made it cause I think they deserved a promotion after the time and effort that went into it.

That's why there's the /about command Razz

Note: I know old post but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S.E Ranks System Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.E Ranks System   S.E Ranks System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S.E Ranks System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: Squads :: Minecraft Discussion-
Jump to: