Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
by Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» The Rise of Red
by Littlered Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm

» Collective Writing
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
by Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» Omegle Laughter
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 pm

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
by RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
by Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
by Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
by Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
by Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
by Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
by Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
by RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

» Well, it's been fun
by RedHerring Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Status Shout Box

Share | 

Pokechasers Unite!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Pokechasers Unite!   Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Pokechasers Unite!

Setting:
A group of tourists from the Hoenn Region have come to Vermillion City in search of valuable pokemon to the kanto Region which could not be found at Hoenn. In this quest you will follow the directions of the 3 Hoenn tourists. Each person asks of you to search for a certain pokemon and show it to them. From there they will tell you to find more and more pokemon. These pokemon that you find are yours to keep, your only challenge is to obtain them andshow them to the toursists! The rewards for this quest will vary in number because there are 3 different tourists and each tourist will ask you to get either one pokemon or another which will lead to certain rewards based on what you can find!

*Note* The pokemon you show the tourists MUST have your id or else it will be considered cheating and the tourist wont respond to you until you brought the pokemon in your own ID

Requirements:

The quest shall only be available in Vermillion City, no badges are really required, BUT based on whatever the toursists ask you to find, you may need a certain number of badges to access certain areas in which you can find the pokemon they are asking you to find.

The Hunt Begins:

You arrive in Vermillion City and are set for a new adventure! As you are exploring the city you find 3 people standing by the port in a line together. They each will say this if you to speak with them:

Spoiler:

From here you will either say Yes or No and if you answer yes than whoever you talk to depends on what happens next. If you say no, the repsonse will be:

Spoiler:

[size="5"]Tourist 1:[/size]

The 1st tourist will be on the left and by answering yes to the previous question:

Spoiler:

So your task is to catch either a Chansey or Cubone. Chansey may be found in either Safari Zone 1 or 3. Cubone may be found in either Routes 10 or 9. After obtaining one of the following, return to Paulo with the pokemon first in your party. Depending on what you brought him he will say something different.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So now its your job to find whichever pokemon he asks of you to find. Ditto may be found on Routes 14 and 15. Dratini may be found in Safari Zone 4 or Science Lab lv2 (each location you must fish for it). Elekid may be found at the Power Plant. And Gligar may be found at Mt Moon F1. By Obtaining one of them, return to Paulo and he will say:

Spoiler:

If you brought him Ditto, you recieve a Castform!
If you brought him Dratini, you recieve a Bagon!
If you brought him Elekid, you recieve a Electrike!
If you brought him Gligar, you recieve a Nosepass!

*Note* By recieving a pokemon from Paulo, you now cannot show pokemon to the other 2 tourists. Showing them pokemon and then recieving another one and another is a bit too much Hr's for you, so be happy you just got a Hoenn exclusive pokemon!

Tourist 2:

The 2nd tourist will be in the middle and by answering yes to the previous question:

Spoiler:

So your task is to catch either a Houndour or Kangaskhan. Houndour may be found on Route 7. Kangaskhan may be found in either Safari Zones 2 and 4. After obtaining one of the following, return to Lorraine with the pokemon first in your party. Depending on what you brought him she will say something different.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So now its your job to find whichever pokemon she asks of you to find. Machop may be found in Mt. Moon BF1 or Rock Tunnel F1. Mr.Mime may be found on Route 21. Both Omanyte and Kabuto may be found in Cinnabar Tunnel. By Obtaining one of them, return to Lorraine and she will say:

Spoiler:

If you brought her Machop, you recieve a Makuhita!
If you brought her Mr.Mime, you recieve a Raltz!
If you brought her Omanyte, you recieve a Lileep!
If you brought her Kabuto, you recieve a Anorith!

*Note* By recieving a pokemon from Lorraine, you now cannot show pokemon to the other 2 tourists. Showing them pokemon and then recieving another one and another is a bit too much Hr's for you, so be happy you just got a Hoenn exclusive pokemon!

Tourist 3:

The 3rd tourist will be on the right and by answering yes to the previous question:

Spoiler:

So your task is to catch either a Onix or Ponyta. Onix may be found in Mt. Moon BF2 or Rock Tunnel BF1. Ponyta may be found on Routes 17, 26 and 27. After obtaining one of the following, return to Finny with the pokemon first in your party. Depending on what you brought him he will say something different.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So now its your job to find whichever pokemon he asks of you to find. Qwilfish may be found on Routes 12 and 13(each location you must fish for it). Slugma may be found on Routes 16, 17. and 18. Snorlax may be found on Route 12. Pinsir may be found in Viridian Forest or Safari Zone 2. By Obtaining one of them, return to Finny and he will say:

Spoiler:

If you brought her Qwilfish, you recieve a Clamperl!
If you brought her Slugma, you recieve a Numel!
If you brought her Snorlax, you recieve a Aron!
If you brought her Pinsir, you recieve a Nincada!

*Note* By recieving a pokemon from Finny, you now cannot show pokemon to the other 2 tourists. Showing them pokemon and then recieving another one and another is a bit too much Hr's for you, so be happy you just got a Hoenn exclusive pokemon!

Would like to say that this quest was meant for players to mix and mash the possibilities of what you can expect to look for and what you can unexpectantly get a certain pokemon as a reward just for showing whatever pokemon it was. I purposely made it so mostly everyone will walk away with a different reward at the end because if everyone had the same pokemon (and for this case each tourist gave one pokemon, 3 dif pokes) than it wouldnt look fun with everyone walking around with the same thing. It's why I added variety to begin with. Anyways cant wait to hear all your thoughts about the mix and mash for this quest! I hope everyone was reminded of Pwo's existance by this quest because it involves lots of movement searching for different pokemon on your own and without the help of others! Anyways thats all there is to say, so good day! Laughing

FEEDBACK PLZ!

Back to top Go down

Pokechasers Unite!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1