Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
by Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» The Rise of Red
by Littlered Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm

» Collective Writing
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
by Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» Omegle Laughter
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 pm

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
by RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
by Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
by Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
by Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
by Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
by Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
by Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
by RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

» Well, it's been fun
by RedHerring Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Status Shout Box

Share | 

Pokemon Black and White

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Pokemon Black and White   Fri May 20, 2011 11:59 am

If you have Pokemon Black or White paste your party below and explain why you use those pokemon Very Happy

1. <--- I like the steel/fighting type combination and the moves it can use and it looks awesome.

2. <--- Well whats not to like about it.

3. <--- The combination of being a ground/dragon type may make it very weak to ice types but as long as you are not against one I have no doubt I will win. Smile

4. <--- The attack power of this guy is unreal and Bulk Up + Hammer Arm or Thrash makes major damage and trouble for your opponant.

5. <--- Thunder types don't get much better than this and you don't want to get in the way of his Giga Impact. Smile

6. <--- Hey, It came to me its not like I went looking for it. It looks better than the other legendary anyway Razz

Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Fri May 20, 2011 2:30 pm

I still haven't really done everything possible in the game and I'm probably going to try and finish most of the pokedex so I don't yet have an official team.... Also, I'm too lazy to get pictures. Here's what I'd tend to use for now

SERPERIOR - Unlike most people I usually use my starter. And he's super speedy. He's a healer with Giga Drain, a OHKO artist with Frenzy Plant, and Leech Seed just in case I can't seem to get an advantage so HP will be steadily drained.

ZEKROM - Also unlike most people I usually use one Legendary. May be able to score a heaping amount of damage with Draco Meteor, paralyze the foe even in the air with Thunder, or cause an opponent's attack to miss with Fly.

DARMANITAN - I thought it was kind of cool how it can go into zen mode, and who doesn't like gorillas? Very powerful Hammmer Fist, burn the foe with Fire Blast, I even taught it Toxic; it'll be a surprise to my opponents.

BEARTIC - Another powerful one, and this time an ice type. Freeze a foe with Blizzard, Slash them for a high chance of critical hits, and it has a hidden speacialty: Attract if you're the opposite gender.

CLOYSTER - This is the tank, has like the highest defense of any pokemon (against physical attacks anyway). I can make it invincible with Iron Defense, tactically hide underwater with Dive, and get me to where I need to go with Surf.

DITTO - This is my last resort usually (Shouldn't need to tell you its moveset) Who better to battle that pokemon for a balanced battle then that same pokemon? Has relatively high speed, so vs. a dragon or a ghost I got the win. Of course constantly kept in day care for breeding purposes, so level's gotten surprisingly high.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Fri May 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Here's my current team, but I expect several changes in the near future.

Cinccino - Great for debilitating enemies with its high speed using Attract and Sing. Also, with its ability Technician moves like Tail Slap and Swift are given a major power boost so they do decent damage.

Archeops - Better than average speed with very high attack. The move Acrobatics can one shot a ton of pokes as long as I don't hold an item and the move fly is great for dodging various attacks. Above all else, my favorite movie is Jurassic Park and this is the closest to a velociraptor I can get. Razz

Braviary - It's an eagle. What else is there to say? A lot unfortunately. -_- It has terrible speed and my Archeops does its job easily with the advantage of U-turn to escape from any ice or electric types. As such I'll probably replace it at some point with a water type since I don't have one on my team yet.

Ferrothorn - A tank if there ever was one. I plan on breading one that knows both Ingrain and Leech Seed for major health replenishing. On top of that, any attacks that make contact hurt the attacker because of Ferrothorn's ability, Iron Barbs, as well as its held item, Rocky Helmet.

Krookodile - High attack, decent defense, ability to hide using dig, immune to psychics. Need I say more? Oh and it knows dragon claw for those pesky dragons. Razz

Zebstrika - It's very fast and has good attack. It's great for double or triple battles thanks to its ability Lightningrod and its move Discharge.

Favorite triple battle team --> Archops - Zebstrika - Braviary <-- Zebstrika protects against electric attacks with Lightningrod and against ice types with Flame Charge (or Discharge since many ice types are also water) while Archeops and Braviary are free to attack anyone on the field using their flying type moves.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:33 am

RedHerring wrote:
Here's my current team, but I expect several changes in the near future.

Cinccino - Great for debilitating enemies with its high speed using Attract and Sing. Also, with its ability Technician moves like Tail Slap and Swift are given a major power boost so they do decent damage.

I started a new game with my Black Version. One of the pokemon I have is a Cinccino. I call in Mocachino of course. I love how it is a natural speed type, given it's attack nature it doubles as a decent weapon. I love how I can use return to knock any pokemon out and when I combine it's STAB with a silk scarf and Giga Impact, it's funny it can take down nearly anything. I also love my rotation battle team: Starbucks, Mochachino, Grande. (Swasbuck, Cinncino, Daramaku)

~Here's to Life, Love and Team Dramander~
MicahelN Empoleon Miki Swampert Snowball Lanturn Dia Vaporeon Peaches Milotic Frost Lapras Tentails Golduck
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:34 pm

I haven't touched my game in months. :/ I really need to get back on and build up my team. Braviary needs to go. <.<
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Good, good. Once get to it and maybe we can battle soon - just the in-game teams though.

~Here's to Life, Love and Team Dramander~
MicahelN Empoleon Miki Swampert Snowball Lanturn Dia Vaporeon Peaches Milotic Frost Lapras Tentails Golduck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black and White   

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black and White
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1