Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesThe Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

The Theme Song Committee

Go down 
5 posters

Choose BigMac's Theme Song
Hillybilly Bone - Blake Shelton
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Vote_lcap80%The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Echos - Pink Floyd
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm Awesome - Spose
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm Coming Home - J Cole
The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
No Surprise - Daughtry
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Theme Song Committee   The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Voting is underway! BigMac is the next to try TSC - These are the choices. Voting ends Monday

Hillbilly Bone - Blake Shelton
Spoiler:

Echos by Pink Floyd
Spoiler:

I'm Awesome - Spose
Spoiler:

I'm Coming Home - J Cole
Spoiler:

No Surprise - Daughtry
Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Theme Song Committee

1. What is the Theme Song Committee?
The Theme Song Committee is a voting process in which the guild votes for an individual’s personal theme song. It’s fun, it’s easy, and most of all, it’s unpredictable!

What’s the point?
Nothing has real relevance but voting shouldn’t take more than a few seconds out of your life. But think about it this way, you can spread the love of choosing the most stupid video for the individual and have the chance to actually have it associated with him/her!

Are the same rules applied from the Nickname Committee?
Absolutely not! I’m running it and I’m making it a slightly different process to shake it up.

The process-

1. Unlike the Nickname Committee, the only way a person can be put up for election, is if they volunteer themselves. If there are no volunteers, I will choose randomly from a list of possible candidates.

2. The person voted will have 3-4 days to come up with 2 songs of their choice and 1 that is not from their favorite genres and send them to me by personal message or post on this topic. 1 song will be taken by voters of the TSC committee. That is, the first person to respond in a post on this topic. The last video will be chosen by me. I have the right to choose any song I feel would suit the person. If the person does not come up with a song, I will choose for them. You can choose more than 2 picks but I reserve the right to choose which ones make the cut.

3. All 5 songs will be put up and from there; there will be a 3-4 day voting period. The highest voted song wins – no exceptions. In the case of a tie breaker, there will be a 2 day run-off.

4. The process ends and we start again. Once your theme song is decided, there will be a 60 day waiting period before you can be eligible to become a candidate again.

Rules!!
1. As always, don’t double post
2. When submitting a video, limit the cursing. If unsure if the video is unsuitable, ask me
3. No complaining, what is voted, is what it is
4. No flaming or 1 worded responses

-Past Recipients-
Spoiler:

Last edited by MicahelN on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Orange Mac's theme song picks   The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:04 pm

No Surprise - Daughtry
Spoiler:
I associate this with a certain event which I consider very significant (but sad), so it kinda means a lot to me even if it seems like a soft song.

Eyes of a stranger - Queensryche
Spoiler:
I wanted at least one 80s song. This reflects what I don't know about myself, what I don't know will become of me, or what I've done in the past.

Linkin Park - Lying from you
Spoiler:
This reflects my regrets for the consequences that result from pretending to be someone I'm not. It also seems to define someone like green mac.

I'm Coming Home - J Cole (non preferred genre I guess...)
Spoiler:
It's probably the only positive one out of the bunch, so if you think I DON'T deserve a sad/negative outlooking theme song, pick this one. Don't not vote for it just because you don't like rap.

I'm Awesome - Spose
Spoiler:
I'm the forum clown, so I can't get away without a comedy song! Don't be fooled by the title, it's a spoof so will actually make me look like a wimpy loser if elected as my theme song.

Well, pick 3 of these 5 I guess. I don't know if I'm satisfied with my choices, but I never will be will I?I haven't spent 95 minutes contriving this list Rolling Eyes.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Song Committee   The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:40 pm

The voting for normal BigMac is now open. Voting ends on Tuesday
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

Squad : Flame SA

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Song Committee   The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 am

Go, Hillbilly Bone go!
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Song Committee   The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Somehow I knew you'd pick those 3. By the way, I'm gonna use Hillbilly Bone as the soundtrack for my July video (need to finish this one first)
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Song Committee   The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:47 pm

*cough* Bump *cough* Euphy is next, ay
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Song Committee   The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Why am I next? silent
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Song Committee   The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:04 pm

My first choice is predictable to anyone who's seen me posting lyrics in chat.

Mumford & Sons - The Cave

Second choice:

Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight

Third choice, from a genre I dislike:
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Song Committee   The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 5:24 pm

My suggestion:
(I just searched on youtube and picked the first thing i saw with bagpipes Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Theme Song Committee   The Theme Song Committee - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Theme Song Committee
Page 1 of 1