Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesTell us About Your Day Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Tell us About Your Day

Go down 
+5
Eupharia
MicahelN
RedHerring
Mac of All Trades
Littlered
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

Tell us About Your Day Empty
PostSubject: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:15 pm

I wanted to bring a change to this forum seeing lately I feel like we haven't really been involved with each other outside of pwo. The purpose of this topic if it isn't already clear is to tell us how your day went. Tell us some good things that happened, try to stay low on the negatives and focus on the positives. You may also talk about your recent positive progress on a certain game (this including pwo). And of course you may leave comments about people's days as well, go for it!

Last edited by CherryChill on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:25 pm

So seeing I had a pretty good day and I for one came up with this new discussion, I shall share my day.

Saturday June 18 (Quite a lot to cover)

My day started by waking up at 9 AM in the morning. I went to my local train station to hitchike a ride into Boston. For those who don't now, Boston Bruins won the Stanley Cup (Hockey) So me and my mom and sis went there and it was the hugest crowd I had ever seen at a station. 5 times what I normally see. Anyways some officer told us to leave cause apparently the train had overboard way too many people from previous stops and they couldnt stop for like 5 stops until the end. (my stop being 1) So I took a taxi and an underground metro to Boston. It was soooo coool!! I was standing at the metal bars blocking me from the sreet and I was throwing beach balls with some strangers around me. Then all the Boston Bruins players were all on different floats with their friends and family, it was so amazing! After the parade, I tried to get back to my house to pick up my friend's present and went on my way to her party.

My friend's house is just a couple of towns away from me. She was someone who used to go to school with me back in New Hampshire, but I recently found out she had moved so close to where I live. So today was her birthday party and it was soo much fun. There was only 10 of us and there was only like 3 people I actually knew but we still had a blast. We danced to a repetitive playlist, threw bouncy balls at each other and then we had a cake fight. I got cake on my face, ear, hair, and down the middle of my boobs.. Quite the mess I was. So I like took a 2 minute shower in her house to clean myself up along with 3 other girls who came in afterwards. After than we all got some Mt. Dew and went to the playground across the street and then it started raining, and we went under a tree... We all wrote our names on the tree with a sharpie we found on the ground lol. Then I got picked up, went home, and here I am now Smile
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 pm

It was kind of an unproductive day, but there was a memorable event. I woke up at 9 am realizing that I had fallen asleep playing my DS -_- it happens sometimes. Luckily it was on sleep mode so the clock wasn't running and it still had power. So I opened it, finished the battle, then turned it off. I laid back on my bed and.....FELL ASLEEP AGAIN! @_@ Anyway I woke up at noon, and now I'm well rested. Then I went to make a new playlist on my iPod, plus reorganize it (I have a system of how things run on my iPod, too complicated to explain, but let's just say I take things too far). So then I go cut some grass and play with my awesome Bad dogs. Then I come inside and do my first summer week's assignment for AP Spanish, during this time my dad knocked on my door twice and tried to get me to help him spread mulch (I never did). I may have also checked in on Dramander or PWO at this time. Then I went downstairs and did some pullups (still can't do more than like 6 or 7 at once if I straighten my arms after each one). Soon my mom came home from work (she works on weekends) and what happened next is why I thought it worth it to post here today. I don't believe I've mentioned to anyone, but one of my uncles' family is moving to Illinois. This is a pretty big deal since I hang out with those cousins more than any other of mine and also he's my mom's favorite brother. Also they had convienient internet at their house, so I'd try to download as much stuff as I could there. Anyway, we went over to their house to say farewell to them, for they left today, and are actually probably arriving in Illinois just about now. When we got back home, I went on the computer and started reading Awkward Zombie, a webcomic about videogames. Now usually on Friday or Saturday our family watches a movie and makes a Take-and -Bake pizza or two. So today we watched....The Hangover!! -_____- great family movie, really guyz. (Actually my parents didn't know, but I already watched it already from a torrent, and I might get the 2nd one too). After that I got back on the computer and went to Team Dramander website. Under the recent topics, I saw a new topic called "Tell us About your Day". So I wrote these words. Present

PS"So I like took a 2 minute shower in her house to clean myself up along with 3 other girls who came in afterwards." You took a shower WITH 3 other girls?! O.o

Last edited by Old MacDonald on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the ":face:" face looked kinda creepy there at the end)
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 pm

What happened on Saturday... I slept till 2:00... Took a shower, and played Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door till dinner. After dinner, I continued playing Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door till 5:00 A.M the next morning when I beat the game.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 4:44 pm

RedHerring1290 wrote:
What happened on Saturday... I slept till 2:00... Took a shower, and played Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door till dinner. After dinner, I continued playing Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door till 5:00 A.M the next morning when I beat the game.

Hm I was just playing the original Paper Mario downloaded on Wii. Sorta been neglecting the Wii, but now I have four of those star spirits rescued!

What else did I do today? Started my summer reading (one of my books is already annotated, score!), watched some Futurama, and made dad breakfast in bed for Father's Day. I also 'wrote' another parody...sorta...I made a 'video' too but I don't really know if It's worth posting, since only like 10% of the people who see it would get it. Oh and I played World at War Zombie mode.....on my iPod -_- still kinda fun. Then I ate some recees and here I am.

......Don't expect me to post here everyday, because these are what I call "boring days"
clown
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:25 pm

Me think this topic was just to brag about the Bruins winning the Stanley Cup Razz

My day~ (June 24th)

Well, today I woke up at 8am and it's really annoying because I only have a few days of vacation, and I'm being subjected to endless work at home. Days like these I wish I was either in class or far away from home... but anyways, today I had to go to my grandma's house and work on her yard. I normally don't complain, but today I had to mow her lawn and if you were to see it... let's just say it's not the easiest of yards to mow. There's a 60 degree sloped hill which has a mixture of slick grass and mud, and the fact that it was high because it hasn't been cut for nearly 5 months. Oh, and it gets better. To mow it, I used my gram's mower and it's this old gas guzzling piece of junk that weighs about 100 pounds by itself, 50 more with all the grass clippings and stuff, and double that when I have to drag it because the wheels don't work. Yep, so I had to lift it, and I fell on my butt a couple of times, and while I was doing this, my dad was weed wacking and he got close to the concrete edge, and those cement chips went flying at my thighs and felt like miniture bullets. That happened about four or five times. To end it all, I have four blisters - one on each middle finger and one on each ring finger and they are the size of the butt-end of a thumb tack.

It was worth it though. As my reward, I got to eat some kick butt gorditas. They were soooo good it made all the pain of the whole morning evaporate just like that. After that, my grams gave me a few movies to go, (she's like a walk-in netflix) and I got 20 bucks. Yep. I all but forgot about the pain.

The rest of the day however was boring. I went to go pick up my books for my summer classes. (Costed me 150... I know that sucks). But anyways can't wait until Monday when classes start up. After that, did a few more chores, I cleaned my room - fell asleep while l doing that, woke up, finished cleaning, then went to souplantation. And for those of you who don't know what that is, it's only the best American vegetarian buffet ever. And when I mean ever, I mean EVER. Salad, pizza... desserts...anyways, I have a pic of me here. Yes, I did eat all that salad, but those weren't my ranch dressings or other food =x (I only ate the salad and ice cream later). Now I'm back home watching the Dodgers beat up on the Angels. It's an important game of course because the Dodgers HAVE to win against the phonies called the Los Angeles Angeles of Anahiem. (I mean they're from Orange County, how can they possibly call themselves Los Angeles?) Anyways that was my day.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:22 am

well the start of the day is 12:01am so, at that point I was still at BEACH after entering saturday night, 3 shots later I was making out with Sara for the 5th time in 30 minutes xD
1:00am we left BEACH then when I was walking Sara to the city hall I got rugby tackled by my mate aaron who was hammered and pissing everyone off. 2:00am some drunk people walked over to us and I had to force them to clear off. 2:30am we went on a 50 minute walk to get a kebab, got a taxi at 4:00, fell asleep at about 5:00am, woke up this morning with a sore back due to the rubgy tackle and now I am catching up on about 10 different sites about what I have missed Razz
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:44 pm

July 1st~

Today I woke up at 10am cause I couldn't sleep until 2am... The dang heat in Cali is crazy. Anyways, spent time on the guild forum, pwo forum, then went to my summer class. Later, I got on msn and Euph was there. He sent a voice bit and it was absoulty lmao funny. He even did an impression of an American. (Which sounded southern lol) Then he stalked me on bing and found that I go by my other alias, GreenYoshi... When I got home, grilled on the bar-b-q, fried up some yummy veggies, then after dinner played some call of duty. I'm getting better as we speak Happy And that was my day.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:08 pm

It was actually a combination of yesterday and today.

Yesterday was a good and bad day for me. I really couldn't tell because for everything bad that happened, something good took it's place so I guess it was a normal day. Anyways, yesterday I had to get to class but I was going to miss the MLB All-Star game which I was waiting ages to watch because Matt Kemp had finally made it to the All-Star Team. Before that, I decided to skip class for the first five - ten minutes so I could eat rather then squeeze in eatting and missing the start of the game while waiting for my next class. The internet was being a brat during my first class so I couldn't surf during class. Afterwards, I was able to listen to the broadcast via radio and it was pretty good -- got to listen to the call for the first inning before my second class started. Once I got inside the classroom, the internet cut off again and I was angry I was going to miss the game, but by some miracle the internet went back up and I got to watch the game and also watch the Dodgers do damage for the National League. I was happy that they won but in contrast, I got a stomach ache when I got home...and on top of that drama at the house between my mother and my brother. But it balanced out today, everything was apparently forgiven, I watched the women's FIFA world cup and cheered as the US won and can't wait for the US v Japan cup match. Of course I'll be rooting for the US to win (since the men will never get it done). I felt better from the stomach ache and here I am!

But I'm curious and this is totally seperate from my day; I'm curious which looks more like felipe: (Pictures were taken by me)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:43 pm

The smaller fish in picture 3.
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:17 pm

RedHerring1290 wrote:
The smaller fish in picture 3.

The pink one? JigglyLOL
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 pm

Curse my color blindness!

Yes.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Today i woke up, and now I'm on this forum (the end). lol. I have to write about my day so I don't spam the topic...

Anyways, i got a better picture of you:

Spoiler:

Also, this is me cause I look like Finding Nemo:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:17 pm

I had an amazing day today. I spent it with Robin, and for those of you that didn't hear, I managed to approach and talk to the girl at the library and it went really well. She invited me to her book club, and I wanted to return the favor, and take her to a few of my favorite places today. So, I picked her up, went to my dad's hometown where there is a fun center where they have an arcade, go-karts, laser tag, and miniature golf. We did everything except the arcade. Turns out she's REALLY good at both go-karts and mini golf. She lapped me a few times (and trapped me at the rail and laughed!), and she beat me bad at mini golf. I showed off a bit at the batting cage though by hitting in the fastest cage and attracted a small audience. I showed her in the slower cage how to hit. Showed her how to swing the bat. She gave me the excuse to hold her and position her hands to the bat. lol. And we learned we totally sucked at laser tag cause we got beat by little 10 year olds Razz

Then I thought it would be cool we'd go down to the beach which was only 10 minutes away. I had about 25 dollars in quarters so we hit up the arcade there which I use to love when I was a kid. First thing we went towards was the crane machines. I won on the first try, got her an eagle haha. It turns out I'm really good at the crane game because I landed up picking up 20 stuff animals. I'm not kidding, I'm not making it up - I won that many times. Then I won her a poster by knocking the milk jugs down three times, and she picked out a nice framed ballerina poster. Then we walked around the pier, the weather was just perfect. It was cool, was a bit windy, but it was totally relaxing. We saw these giant a. pelicans and they were standing in the middle of the boardwalk watching people all around them fishing - it was hilarious! She bought cotton candy, and I bought a chocolate covered ice cream. Robin might or might not have taken the top chocolate part off while I was pointing at the ocean lol. I turned to my cone and the tops gone! The kites there was pretty cheap so we bought one - a orange butterfly printed one, and had some fun running around.

Robin wanted to try some Japanese food (which I rarely eat) but I took her to this Japanese restaurant that my dad use to grow up eating at. Bonus with not only great good - the place had television and they had the Dodger game on! She ordered steak and onions with miso soup, rice and a salad. I had miso soup, soybeans, salad and some thick noodles. For dessert we had green tea ice cream and if you guys have never tried this stuff, I promise you that you are seriously missing out on one of the best flavored ice creams ever. I mean it - no kidding, go get some and try it one day. Anyways, we split the check and left to take her home. I gave her the poster, the kite, 15 of the 20 stuff animals she thought were the cutest and a small kiss on the cheek. Hey, it's only day 2 - and our first date. Yeah we both considered it a first date but yeah, I was seriously grinning ear to ear every second of the day. I feel so happy and so blessed because Robin not only is a cute girl, but she's just someone with class, and soul, inner beauty and charm. She's super easy to talk to, funny... and we just share so many commonalities that I can't help but thank my luck every chance I can get.

So, we're going to Six Flags Monday cause my dad had some discounted tickets that he gave to me. I don't ride roller coasters such as those in six flags ever, and neither does she, but we're willing to both try together. We already talked about things we can do during the summer. She says she has other plans we can do, and I've some of my own. All I can say is that this is going to be the summer to remember.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 10:56 pm

This seems great! So you just met her yesterday, and now you've spent the entire day with her, not just any short date, enjoying every second. All is going well for you it seems.
Interesting you admitted that she kicked your ain minigolf/gokarts unlike most people who say "er I let her beat me, you know ^_^" Pretty smooth with the whole 'showing her how to bat' thing heh...
If I have to scold you about one thing: don't go overboard with the stuffed animals @_* lol 20 seems like a lot to carry around. I wasn't there, but I'd a guessed she'd think it was a little overkill
Lol at the pelicans, that reminds me of a time on the Ocean City Boardwalk pier when there were some fisherman who were letting their lines idle while they walked around and talked to other people. Then I caught a glimpse of a seagull swoop down and steal someone's bag of bait while they were gone xD Long story short, maybe the pelican stole ur ice cream, not her O.o
So was the Japanese food good? My extent of Japanese food knowledge is Japanese Steakhouses. (...which are good...) *cough* What do you mean you split the check?! Everyone knows a real gentlemen...let's her pay it! Very Happy You said the Dodger Game was on; if she showed interest that sounds like a good place for a future date.
Also you don't know what you're missing with the rollercoasters man :/
Enjoy everything, I try no say anything negative
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:49 am

Congrats Peachy. I do believe you owe someone a thank you for giving you some humorous conversation material. <_<

Since I'm here, I may as well post how my day went.

For the most part, today was very lax. Slept till around noon before waking up. After taking my little sister to dinner at your standard Tex-mex restaurant (My mom and brother were at a Ranger game with his new girlfriend and my Dad's in Colorado for his dirt bike trip), I spent some time with one of my closer friends at a bookstore. I got to meet his girlfriend (damn it, every guy I know has one but me) and I have to say I'm jealous. She seemed nice and was... how should I put it? Cute as a button? Anyhow, after that I went home and watched anime for a long time. xD

Finally, we get to the apex of my night. I played piano for about an hour, all of it a continuous improvisation reflecting my overall mood. Coming to my senses about thirty minutes in, I did start recording it so that'll be posted in my topic soon enough.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:53 pm

So, today was my second date with Robin. I woke up real early to get ready, and I drove over to her house in Pasadena. She lives in a really nice area on the border line of one of the richer areas around. Anyways, she looked stunning, like wow – white converse, with a nice pink ankle bracelet, white shorts the length that reaches mid-thigh, black tang-top, with a red checkered button shirt, and she had her hair in a long braid. I mean I was stunned, but I also took the time to dress to impress her as well lol. On our way to Six Flags, she and I were listening to a mix CD she made last night – one that she told me she’d surprise me with it last night on the phone. It had a nice mix of some classics like the Beach Boys, and Sheryl Crow – it had the Cali/beach kinda theme going. She sprinkled in a Kelly Clarkson song which I mentioned I liked lol, Dancing in the Moonlight, the Fray, Shakira, and yes, a bit of Katy Perry.

Traffic wasn’t as bad as I anticipated, and we made it with plenty of time before it opened. There were a good amount of people already there. So, while we waited for like fifteen minutes, we talked about career interests, and Robin told me she wanted to become a librarian, and that she was completing her general education associate degree at my college, transfer out to Irvine, which is a drive down south near Disneyland – basically a good 30 minutes away. I told her my dream, my goal to become an author and have a best-selling novel, and I had set my ways to go to Cal State L.A., but also had Irvine as a backup. She loved it, and supported my goal, and like all my friends, told me she wants the first copy – I promised she’d get it lol.

Anyways, the park opened, and we walked around without a map, just following the crowd. Most people were waiting for X2, and we decided to pass that and go to the next nearest one – Viper. It took a good 5 minutes, but we got there. Robin and I had no idea what the ride was like so we kinda hoped it wasn’t like too wild, but as we saw once we entered, it was one of the more extreme ones haha. Anyways, we were getting nervous, but we didn’t back out and so we boarded and took off. Viper basically was a tall looping coaster with several corkscrews. The ride was actually REALLY good, and we were both left with a “holy cow” moment. Our picture, (the one they take while on the ride) was pretty funny. I had my mouth open and she had a scrunched up face like if she was sucking a lemon or something lol. I mean the ride was actually really smooth – it went fast but the corkscrews and loops were actually really cool.

After that, we rode X2, which had a bit of a line already, but the wait was totally worth it. That ride although simple on the track, was just another something, but that actually was only our 3rd favorite. After we rode X2, we walked upwards towards Tatsu. And oh my God, you HAVE to ride this ride at least once in your life because I swear to you, it’s pretty sickly awesome. The line there took a while though, but once we rode it, the wait was worth it. Basically, we got on the ride, they strapped us in, lifted the seats so we were facing down, chain lifted us, and at the first piece you could just look down at the ground and both Robin and I were terrified because we were like half an empire state building up from the ground. Then there were a few barrel rolls, a bank; and from this angle, you can see the entire park, and from there, we did another loop, barrel roll, and then the best part; the track went into a half loop, and we were facing the sky for a few seconds before a corkscrew and that was it. I mean wow. I looked up at Robin and she had tears in her eyes, but she said it was a heck of a ride.

Supposedly I was supposed to buy Robin water, (according to Felipe) but we landed up skipping that. I mean she was a total goofball I learned. She was dancing while in line and grabbed my hand to dance with her (despite me sucking at that lol) she had her tongue out tasting the water from the misters; sort of like how you’d do it for snowflakes haha. We talked a lot more during the wait for Tatsu. She told me about her family and how it was a huge one. She has her mother, father, three brothers and one sister. She has two uncles, three aunts from both families, seven cousins and all four of her grandparents are alive. Her parents like to hold family reunions and she is basically close to her parents – too much she admitted where she never really thought of an idea of being independent. But she told me she liked the feeling of being with someone outside handing with her parents. Her parents usually had a beach get together for the family every summer, but everyone had other plans this year so they canceled. She was bummed out about it all summer until only last Thursday lol. So, after Tatsu, we headed upwards to Roaring Rapids. Robin loves the Rapids rides from Knots Berry and Disney California Adventure, (I knew it Felipe!).

The line wasn’t long and we got on fast. We got paired with another couple. Their names were Lizzy and Kyle; they were a college couple from Oxnard (a bit north from the park) and they were celebrating their first anniversary. They were a cool couple, and all 4 of us got pretty drenched haha. I think I got it the worse (of course) cause every time we got to a rapid, I was facing opposite of it so when it dipped, the water cascaded on to me.

After that ride, we took off towards Déjà Vu. That wait took a very, very long time. During the wait, I learned a bit more about her. Like I briefly mentioned before, she loves to read – especially romance/love stories, she’s a dreamer like me. I sensed that Friday when she invited me to her book club. I mean the way she talks about love, and relationships, it’s like you’d expect I would say the same thing. She told me about her past relationship – it was very brief, a month (Never kissed though). She left him because she was both too young, and that he never treated her like she was someone special in his life. Robin admitted that it was her fault for being too clingy as well. But she took the five years to grow as a person, experience life, learn and dream and understand love and what she wants from a real relationship, and there she was. She wanted to give me the chance to win her – to allow herself as well to be with someone she likes and to be in hopefully a relationship. After that long wait and talk, we got on Déjà Vu, we sat in the back, which we thought it would be a good idea. Well, they lifted us about 20 stories straight up, and then released the coaster as it took back down, stormed through the loading dock, into a barrel roll, corkscrew, loop, and straight up. From there, it went backwards and I closed my eyes. It was too intense for me Lol. All I felt was going backwards and twisted back, then dangling up again, before gently being lowered down. I asked Robin if she had her eyes open or closed, and she said she was crying too much to tell. I felt bad for her, but she smiled and downplayed it and said it was awesome.

It was, but it left me pretty lightheaded haha. So after that, we went to ride the Apocalypse, which is an easy-ish going wooden rollercoaster. Robin and I liked it a lot because it had the right speed, pretty gentle, and pyrotechnics which was pretty nice. After that, we visited The Riddler’s Revenge which was a stand-up coaster. Yeah, that took a long while to get there so we talked more. I told her some of my hobbies, told her everything I knew about myself, including mentioning this site. She’d love to join, but she doesn’t have a computer as crazy as it sounds. She isn’t into it much. Robin doesn’t have a facebook, twitter, nothing but I don’t mind, I like that she’s not that kinda girl who needs to facebook or twitter everything. She has penpals from a few states, she still uses the home phone – but she isn’t like that OLD fashioned in everything she does, just some of her a bit of her. She texts and watches television and outdoorsy stuff. She also told me about her DMV story which out-beat mine.

So, once we got on Revenge, basically the seating wasn’t too comfortable downstairs if you know what I mean =S. But the ride was great, I mean who knew that a loop-de-loop was fun standing up lol. We went on the Bumper Karts which was probably the highlight of the day – for her at least. She pinned me against the sides a handful of times and kept on laughing at me, but I got her towards the end so it was all good. Let me say this, Tatsu was our favorite, but the Green Lantern was our least. We got on it and although it looked awesome on T.V., the ride was slow, and we barely spun around which was a bummer. We thought that we’d be spinning like a yo-yo or something, but no such luck. But Batman made it up. It was a short ride, but I guess we were turning into adrenalin junkies cause we liked the loops, corkscrews and banks lol. With having done all that, we decided do get something to eat.

Now, I’ve been passive with making a romantic gesture, especially with the fact this was only our second date, but I thought I’d do something a little cheesy classic move by ordering two burgers, two fries and one milkshake Wink Yeah, so she liked the idea cause she didn’t hesitate sharing. Oh, oh, this was my favorite moment and yeah I didn’t believe the irony either. But while we were eating, the park radio was playing “Rockin Robin” the Michael Jackson version. And I mean we both cracked up because just the timing and the song! I mean... I wouldn’t even think of hearing that song at that time.

We went on Scream, another great coaster, we then tried Colossus which was like one of the oldest rides – I mean my dad rode it the week it opened back near thirty something years ago. Goliath was another long wait and so there we talked about her other interests. She likes to paint, although she’s outdoorsy, she doesn’t really play sports, but she’s interested in Baseball. She loves her dog, she walks him all the time, and she has a few goldfish in a tank in her room. Goliath was amazing. It had this deep dip that seemed to never end and we rushed inside a tunnel and a loop and banks while going about eighty miles per hour, and it was pretty intense. It even left my eyes watered too. It was getting later in the day, so we wanted to ride more ride and decided on Superman. That was the longest wait of the day, and I spent it learning about Robin’s personality to the deep core. I mean, I won’t write everything I heard, but from everything, she’s someone who is smart, she’s a calm, happy person – she never has a reason to hate or be bitter. She doesn’t hold grudges and makes up really easily. She loves surprises, and even though she loves to be spoiled, she also wants to treat as well, she loves being cared for, but never the vapid type that seeks attention. She’s cautious, she examines her options before she makes them, unless she’s challenged to take a chance (sort of like the coasters we went on). She likes to have fun, but in a responsible way – Robin makes the most of where she is, and turns it into the most fun she can. She likes to laugh and joke, she’s a goofball – that’s when her real personality shines. But she’s someone who can relate to me when it comes to not getting that opportunity to find someone – to be the odd wheel with her friends, to not being the girl the guy’s like because of her personality, but yeah, I told her I can’t believe I took the chance with her.

Normally I would have walked away from the opportunity, but through the urging of my friends, plus a gut feeling, I just went for it and I was glad I did because I would have missed out on a jewel. She awed… yeah… made me have one of those “oh shucks” moments. So, yeah, I was planning on kissing her at night during the laser show/firework show, but she was latterly shaking like crazy when we got on the ride and she was about to breakdown when I spoke her name, she turned, and I kissed her on the lips and told her it’ll be alright. I mean it wasn’t one of those wild tongue action stuff – you guys all know that’s not my style, and yes, it could have been a deeper kiss, but that still wouldn’t have been right. After the light kiss, she sorta stopped shaking, not completely, but I could tell the kiss was the right thing. We held hands before the launch and released to hold on to our chest protectors. I think it was seriously one hundred miles per hour… I mean one second we’re at standstill and before you know it, my body was pushing against the protector, and we were suspended even higher than Déjà Vu. But just as quick as we were suspended up in the air, we were rolling back into the loading dock.

Once we got to the exit, we were both jelly legged, I mean literally wobbling our way out. Robin was having a hard time standing, and I thought of sweeping her off her feet, but that’ll be another day Wink So that was our last ride, and we decided to just walk around. We were now holding hands, I guess after the kiss, it was only natural. So, I didn’t go too crazy in games, although Robin won the game where she had to knock 3 plates down. She just tossed the ball, and it just knocked the plates down, I mean she made it so simple after I failed a few times! She won me a Dodger flag and I thought it was the sweetest thing. I wanted to win her a giant stuff animal, but what caught her eye, was this thing called “Domo” Google it if you don’t know what it looks like. So, like at the beach, I hooked one for her – a pink one. And she thought it would be a cute idea if I got the brown one and we keep them at the back of our cars and so I won another one. But I learned that you can’t hook an “Angry Bird” as much as you think you’ve hooked it. I was disappointed, but hey, it’s the least of my thoughts.

And yeah, we did that photo booth, now that we had the first kiss down, we landed up having a few funny ones. One of them, she was blowing a bubble from a gum, while I kissed her check. One of them, we were turned to each other – she still had her bubble, and she got too close and stuck the gum to my nose D= One of them she accidently turned and hit me with her hair cause she didn’t know where the camera was lol. Then kissed the check she hit and I had a face of joy. Last one we just kissed, this time a bit longer than the first. So with that done, we bought a pretzel and slushie (Peach cause I suggested it Happy ) and we watched the laser show to end the night.

Traffic was non-existent getting home, so that was good. I walked her to her door, and I got another kiss! I kinda stood at the door for a while before turning to leave. I mean… guys, I’ve never felt this happy – this lucky, this in a whole other world ever. I just don’t believe it. Where was Robin all this time? The day went as peachy as it could get and I kissed her… I mean we haven’t officially called ourselves a couple because it hasn’t even been a week – but both her and I have decided we aren’t going anywhere. We’re going to the beach Wednesday, but this time she’s providing everything she says. Robin is going to buy the Panera sandwiches, cola, beach towels, umbrella, volleyball, sunblock, desserts, and transportation. I know it seems that everything seems to be rushed and all, but I don’t see it that way. I mean yeah two dates in three days, but I’m so sure that Robin is worth spending money, time, my affection that it doesn’t matter what we do or how long it’s been, if it’s a click, you can’t deny that fact and I think it’s a click… This summer, I don’t want this summer to end anymore, I want time to slow down and the summer nights to stretch longer. Robin and I know that once summer ends, so does all these fun activities. But we’ll make the most of the time and this was definitely one of my greater days.

Lol, don't worry guys, I won't bother you with everything we do, I just thought I'd mention the important dates, to show you it went well. ;P

Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:13 am

Wow I had no idea Robin was this spectacular. Im happy for you and I'm happy you get to experience every magical moment I wish I could ever had and felt adored. I lol'd at the roaring rapids story cause I don't think i told you what happened when I went on it Razz

So my my mom and sis got paired with this family 2 girls just a year behind me as foster sisters and they had a black foster brothr and the parents were both around like 45. So anyway whil we were slowly going down the ramp the mother was telling us how on all rides that have differernt ways of people turning different directions, she's always the one to go backwards. So the whole ride we laughed at her misfortune and watched the foster daughters just laugh at her but also feeling bad for her, but it was ok cause me and my mom felt bad but were laughing along as well. So finally at the last drop the bigger one with the splash I mean, guess who was the one to be going backwards XD. That was a fun ride I won't forget the encounter with the unfortunate mom lmao. I wish I could relive that trip to California.

There are a lot of things I notice about your home that has no comparison to mine. Like in Massachusetts, there isn't much like real fun places to go to for dates. Back when I lived in New Hampshire things were a bit differernt because my city was home to Canobie Lake Park, which is a very popular place to visit if you ever need something to do in the New England region. Back at home there was Canobie, which i miss sooo much. Me and my good friends back in the day would have a girls night out Two Saturdays a month. I only was taken on one date there, and it was a bit sad that none of my other dates from back home never brought me there because I love it there so much. But yea even though it's in New Hampshire, that is the closest real amusement park to where I live now, it's about a 35 minute drive from where i am but if your coming from Boston, there's more highways to go on and it adds up to about 50 minutes away.

We do however have a Six Flags in Ma. but it's very far, and I mean like out near connecticut/New York. I'm still surprised it's still standing. About a month ago during that sudden/scary Tornado, we had 3 tornados hit that area. (well 2 tornados near Six flags, the other one was more in the middle of the state). But apparently only one ride was damaged badly and it wasn't even a roller coaster lol. Yea I went there a couple of times with my mom when I was much younger. I haven't been there since I was in like 7th grade. If visiting and your in the Boston area, this will take you a good Hour and a 1/2 to get to.

What a very shame is that there used to be a massive and very popular amusement park right along the Revere Beach strip. For those of you who have no idea what importance Revere Beach has, it was the very first public beach in America back when Boston became the main city of America way back when. But yea there used to be a amusement park along the whole beach (which happens to be maybe 3 1/4 miles long, very big beach) My dad used to go there when he was younger and my Grandpa told me he used to take my mom and all my aunts and uncles there. Then maybe about 20 years ago, one of my Grandpa friends who was on the Cit Council proposed to take down the park and make massive condos and hotels along the beach, which is exactly what they did. Ever since I was born all they ever do is build hotels on this beach (They made a new one last year). There was only one hotel on the beach when the park existed but my mom says it's not the same because it used to be much smaller and it used to be yellow (the building is pink now D:) I certainly love going there sometimes cause it's about 10 minutes away, but my mom will only go there to have pizza and fried dough when my grandpa took her to the same stand years ago. My mom also hates how tons of foreigners occupy the beach. On a regular basis you will see lots of Africans, Hispanics, Muslims, some Asians, and lately I have been seeing some Brazilians now. My mom said when she was a little girl the beach was much different than that, and you'd see a lot of Italians, Irish, and English people. She's very against immigration as well as the illegal aliens situation because "they destroyed my beach". It's quite a shame though because most of Revere (Italian, Irish, English) but you mainly see it with the older people and some teens at the high school. I have a friend who goes here and he says that it's prodominantly what is, but there is a lot of thug looking kids in his high school. When he was in elemantary school there was only like 10 foreign kids in his whole grade. I remember him telling me he went there before the school year ended at his home elemantary school for a service project, and he doesn't even recognize the scool he once went to anymore. From Boston, Revere Beach is like 10 minutes away, and it's practicly a neighboring city to Boston, its very close.

Woah didn't intend to go that far into deep thoughts and memories and happenings...woops D:

Anyways the North Shore or Ma. has been changing a lot and there used to be much more fun things to do (If you were my mom when she was a teenager*) and now these days it's really hard to have an actual fun date. My ex before the "it person" took me to a beach in the next town over. We walked strait down it, didn't even go swimming. That's what I see most my other friends doing. A typical date is buying ice cream or something and eating it while walking down the beach. It's more like a romantic kind of date, and at times they get really boring, but they also can be fun at times.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 pm

Thanks Ariana, I appreciate the support because you guys all know I've been waiting for this moment to finally happen, and I'm trying my best to make the most of it. Oh yeah, I did hear that story before. One of the first ones you told me when you got back tongue

Oh yeah, Pasadena is smack dab in the middle of everything. Basically there's a little bit of everything I can do - the city for shopping, the suburbs for nice afternoon walks, the beach an hour away, the mountains an hour away, the desert an hour and a half out, amusement parks, shops, museums, parks, lakes, trails - the list goes on and on and I guess there is some sort of advantage in that I can turn to one of those things to make the date even more exciting. I mean we're planning to go to the beach, the zoo, Dodger games, raspberry picking in the valley, hiking up a trail a few towns out, walking around a park, etc. But you know what? A lazy day walking to an ice cream parlor doesn't sound as bad either. I mean even if we didn't have places to go, I'm sure we could turn anything into some kinda fun. Even spending time at home or in the backyard is also good - we don't always have to spend big to be happy. Maybe I'll try that a few times =P
Back to top Go down
jez

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:59 am

I woke up today the day after my psp got stolen realizing that now I didn't have anything to do on the bus. I got up realizing I would have to go to work soon. Now I'm waiting a few minutes of staling before I leave for the bus. As soon as I leave I know boring times await me. Also all my ds games were stolen which was a nice addition. Now I know my day will be truly boring. I dunno wut else to say I just woke up.
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Saturday August 13th.

I felt like today would never end with the amount of places I went to today. First off at around 11:30 we went to my cousin's 9th bday party. It was monster High themed (which I guess is a very popular brand going around). Yea so it was like a Halloween party cause almost every girl had some sort of costume, or monster-like accesory on. This didn't last long because I then went onto my next party.

My next party I went to was my other cousins party. She's on a different side of the family, the side of the family I know the most. She turned 12 today an it's so sad to see her growing lol. So this wasnt really a party turned out. Everyone had other things to do when they planned to do it today so they said they would have cake at 5pm (which is somewhat sad because I couldn't stay for this I had to go the next party at that time). So since everyone was out me and my cousin Brianna (bday girl) I took her down to the convenience store I ave been taking her to ever since she was younger to get some slush. It was fun while it lasted lol. Then she left because her dad (my older cousin) took her and his other 2 sons to miniature golf. So I was now there with all my uncles and aunts (except the one who lives in Florida, but this is very rare that all of my local aunt/uncles are all together in one place) So we sat down together and we planned for the very special party we're having for my grandparents. It's gonna be their 50th anniversary and it's gonna be a big deal. It's gonna have more guests than we have ever had at a family reunion but I'm really happy it's near the party and me and my aunts and uncles have gone through so much just to plan things like parking, carpooling, food, drinks, seating, and entertainment. What's so special about this is that my grandfather has been really amazing, and from what I hear he was the best father my aunts and uncles had. He took them all around the world. My aunt even told me when she went to San Francisco years ago when she was a bit younger than me, her dad discovered that he was related to the owners of Spinelli's (or it might be called Sabella's idk) in San Francisco. ( So I hear Spinelli's/Sabella's gets a ton of people coming, and whats ironic is I'm related to the owners, but they don't know me lol.) Now a days my papa is really getting old. He only wants to sit in his special chair in the living room or eat in the kitchen every day. He is slowly losing his hearing, and slowly he's starting to become a bit crazy (But you know I dont think he is crazy like mad crazy, just that sometimes he will ask someone to do a certain task for him thats usually really weird like go paint the couch blue when you get the chance.)

Then the last party of the day came. We went to a hotel hall and had my Mom's sister in law's 50th birthday party (but I call her my aunt even though she technicly isn't. She is however my sister's godmother) Anyway I thought it was really boring because it went from 5:30 - 9:00. The whole time I sat at my table texting lol. And you won't believe this. I always knew she had some spanish in her, but you wouldn't believe the amount of people speaking spanish at that party. I have discovered today that her mother grew up in Argentina and that's how fluent spanish her children are. (meaning my mom's sister's in law's children, but it's the mother of her that is the most spanish) And so I learned a good chunk of my family that I somewhat know is spanish.

Lastly we ended the night by driving home. On the way back we saw fireworks in Revere Beach (yea that beach I told you guyz about in one of my previous posts) and so we pulled over at the beach and watched the fireworks for a decent 15 minutes before we left and started heading back home. It's been a long day but i am happy I'm home now, I thought this day would never end.

Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm gonna tell you about several days I guess. Tbh you wouldn't like anything about the sailing trip, so...here's about the recent trip to my cousin's. There were a total of 12 people there: that family (1 uncle, 1 aunt, 2 cousins), me and mom, grandma and pop, another uncle and 2 of his kids, another uncle. So that's probably half of this side of my family give or take. Me and mom got there a day earlier than everyone else but they got to stay a day later, so they're probably leaving now as of when i post this. Plane ride was lame.
First day when we landed in St. Louis, we drove another long while to his house 'which is in Illinois so we drove across the Mississippi (we see the Arch several times too). We were gonna go see a movie but it was closed, so I think we lazed around the house for the rest of the day. This involves my 12 year old cousin kicking my ass in Black Ops. But we did go out to dinner and I stole a movie to watch when everyone else went to sleep (Hot Tub Time Machine). Afterwords I played DS all night (which I did every night which is weird since i hardly ever do at home). Got to sleep on the couch all 3 nights even when the rest of the people came.
Next day we woke up too early, and since the kids had to go to school and adults to work (which is why we shouldnt have come early) we had to take the Jeep and go pick up one of my uncles from the airport. The other one and my grandparents were scheduled to arrive hours after them, so they were off work by then and we didnt have to get them too. After we picked up the one we were supposed to get we got into a fight with the GPS lol. But it eventually led us to the St. louis zoo then we went to lunch at Pappy's smokehouse which was on Man v. Food. When we got back to the house the rest of the family that was being picked up was there in about an hour and a half later. We eventually all went out to dinner again.
On the third day we went to watch my uncles promotion ceremony, which is why we all came. He's now a Cheif Master Sargaent in the Air Force. It was kind of a big deal but I elect not to go into details for privacy reasons. Later we had a cookout and a wiffle ball tournament. I feel bad because I threw the ball over the fence when I was pitching and we couldn't find it so everybody hates me. Later we all went to laser tag and played only if we felt like paying for ourselves. I played 2 games. First game had about 53 people in it, 2nd one only had 16 but it was a rather huge arena. Once again the abridged version of this post leaves out the details, but I got 45th/53 place and 10th/12 place. You may be thinking "haha you suck" but in my defense I plead simply to be called an idiot instead of unskilled because...wearing light gray clothes in UV light is like wearing a suit made of steak in the middle of the lion exhibit.
The last day heheh... If you take your kids on a family trip to a brewery, you might be a redneck. But lots of history ad stuff you know. Anheiser Busch to be specific, who puts out Budweiser/Bud Light products, Michelob products, and Busch. I got a shirt that says "I before e except in Budweiser" We then went to the stables where the clydestales live. Then we went to White Castle for lunch before catching the plane.
Back to top Go down
Perrobero

Perrobero

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:05 am

one word:
WORK!
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:04 pm

So I'll rant about my classes today.
First I had Global Bridges, probably one of the more demanding courses we'll have to work on many major projects each quarter (like 25% of grade big). Also gotta communicate online with people from Germany and collaborate on stuff, but really most of the days I assume in class will be studying moral theology and social justice, and how to deal with world problems according to the description.
Next I had Ap Spanish. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH........<_< um, so I was doing quite a bit of summer work for it, because the AP exam people expected you to know certain tenses like subjunctive, future, plusaperfectoblabla and stuff BEFORE even entering the class, so the rest of the year you could jump right into reading and listening to real life things and develop structural and conversational skills required for the exam. However, since 3 or 4 (out of 5 O_O) of us had skipped Spanish 4, we're not as caught up as we should be. Probably going to be a lot of homework per night along with our recommended "reading one thing a day + 30 minutes of listening/watching something Spanish". I elect not to describe what he said the exam would consist of, but I will probably get a score in the negatives somewhow if i took it now lol.
Next I had Computer science. Believe it or not we're using Windows Live to save our assignments and email stuff O_O But I wasn't aware that they setup a network of accounts already so I kinda sort of almost logged into my another for gobbler one. So as is true with all the classes we got introduced and didnt actually learn anything. But I think the course will be basic stuff I already know, but I'm taking programming next year and maybe this prepares you better.
Next was Nonfiction. There was a new teacher, and from who I talked to (eavesdropped on) today no one likes him, but they're glad for a change of our teacher we had for the past 2 years. This was the only class I had an actual assignment from today not just "sign this piece of toilet paper and turn it after your parents sign it tomorrow" But as I did it tonight I noticed an improvement in my writing skillz and for that I thank you, Dramander, :iblame:. Probably will be rather demanding even though not an honors course.
Next I had Trig, which'll be pre-calc next semester. I got to sit next to all the cute girls and made them laugh The teacher spent the majority of the class recounting his experience doing the Run of the Bulls in Spain. Basically your with a big group of people running down a path, then they sound the alarm when they release the bulls. RUUUUN. The next day he said there was an article showing an Australian dude right as he was getting headbutted by one of the bulls. If you fall or get tripped(like he did) you're supposed to curl up in a ball, because I quote "supposedly it makes you look like a rock, which bulls are less likely to trample" . Me? I think it's a load of bull Very Happy buh duh bang
Then I had lunch. I have 3 lunch everyday, which is the latest one and most crowded, also meaning I have 5 classes in a row.You know, overall this day I didnt talk to many people like I planned, and no one sought me out. But the people I did talk to were nicer than I remember. As for my locker, they tried to give me a bottom one, so I instead remembered the combination for my last one and used that.
After lunch I had US History. The teacher... My Ancient History teacher was awesome too, though he was the 300 pound guru of a wrestling and football coach, he wasa redneck someone who hunts deer with homemade weapons O.o. Well he was funny, but my US History teacher....looks like Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day is great, today he made a random powerpoint about random facts about random presidents. Did you know George W. Bush waved to Stevie Wonder? Did you know Andrew Andrew Jackson shot Charles Dickinson? Did you know Obama's the only black man in the world who like Spiderman? Erhem, anyway when we get serious, I usually like history and it's easy to remember, but I know it may not be important to my career.
I dropped Environmental Science today,so my first class of that is tomorrow. For now I obviously have nothing to say.

Now tomorrow all the work starts. But it's still Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Heh heh... load of bull. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us About Your Day
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: Off-Topic & Suggestions :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: