Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
by Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» The Rise of Red
by Littlered Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm

» Collective Writing
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
by Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» Omegle Laughter
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 pm

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
by RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
by Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
by Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
by Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
by Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
by Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
by Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
by RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

» Well, it's been fun
by RedHerring Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Status Shout Box

Share | 
 

 Tra Lala la la

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
avatar

Squad : Flame Squad
Age : 23
Location : Massachusets, USA
Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Tra Lala la la   Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Most of you will be surprised...

1st off I have returned from my wonderful trip to California. It was absolutly amazing and this was a vacation to remember. I actually had no idea most of my family was from Cali, and I got to meet my morman cousins, they were so nice! I went to Universal, Disney, Seaworld, and the Zoo. Oh my gosh I wish I could do it all everday. I was very surprised to see the crowds of people at La Jolla as well. I have never seen any beach so crowded in my entire life, the way people were barbequeing and having tents and being with their families is a sight you aren't used to seeing on a beach on the East Coast (or at least in New England I would think)

Also I have anouncement. I really learned a lot from what I saw in California and really got me to think, is there really any worth in say moving to Florida taking three friends with you, or would you always like to be close with those you care for. It took me a while to realize that I had made a foolish decision to join PB (even though I have had absolutly no contact with the guild as a whole). And I want to apologize to those I had hurted and thought better of me, I was being selfish and uncaring maybe a little. I have decided to re-take my duties in TD and hope to put things back the way they once were. It seems since I have been away I really have missed on a lot and I have a lot of catching up to do, but it doesn't matter cause now I am certain I never want to completly leave this guild (unless of course I were to make my own dream guild in the far far future...would always prefer have a joined alliance of course) Anyway im extremly happy I am back at home safe and sound, and...idont rlly know what to say much more but yay!!!! Awesome

________________________________________________
Never be ashamed of what you feel.
You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you Happy




Last edited by CherryChill on Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
avatar

Squad : Join ALL the squads!
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent
Posts : 613
Join date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Tra Lala la la   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Well I'm finding it surprisingly hard to write anything...
You are further establishing yourself in the PWO community, in which you are fairly well liked already despite some haters. Right? This is about status, not in a bad way. Your goal is to become part of staff for quest writing, and you're using an opportunity to become better known. Amiright?
Anyway I was kind of confused perhaps when you told us the news yesterday. I don't know if I voiced my opinion , but I didn't want you to do it. Maybe it's just because I enjoy your company, yet I kinda want to see you succeed. You say you'll be here just as much, but I don't know about that. (Off topic: PoinTBlank has a forum?) Even if Jae did try to soothe the tension between the guilds, that doesn't mean he still doesn't think badly of us, but I mean who doesn't? Until something new happens, half the PWO community thinks we're noobs, therefore being in this guild can't get you anywhere huh.
Anyway, when you're in Cali try to forget about all this for a week and make sure it don't spoil your fun.
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
avatar

Squad : Flame Squad
Age : 23
Location : Massachusets, USA
Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Tra Lala la la   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Well I dont think any of this has to do with any more likelihodd of making it in staff other than its probably gonna bring me some extra support. And J really doesnt hate us, you wouldnt believe how much he was lol'ing when we were talking about guild hatred, he kept saying dont be silly cause he likes TD and is aware if the efforts we made to become a better guild. And im trying to find out their forum address. Rai says there is one but he isnt on it. I guess I can just wait and see how things work out, im sure they have some sort of gathering other than their pwo topic. Elsewise thx Mac I know Its gonna be hard seeing me be less active and I apreciate that you enjoy my company. :<3:

________________________________________________
Never be ashamed of what you feel.
You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you Happy


Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
avatar

Squad : TD Forum Administrator
Age : 25
Location : Pasadena, California
Posts : 1177
Join date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Tra Lala la la   Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:40 am

Told myself not to reply at first, but I might as well for my sanity and peace of mind.

CherryChill wrote:
I had posted a whole topic earlier but somehow it didnt post through..weird, anywho im gonan try and recover most of what i had said.

Just wanted to set the record straight - didn't have anything to do with it. The forum was pretty laggy all-day.

CherryChill wrote:
First off im going to be inactive for the next week starting July 4th because I am going on my first ever real vacation anywhere, to Cali. No computers where Im gonna be so no contact with me for a week, but im still going to have fun anyway seeing I really worked my butt off into helping make this vacation possible. Happy

Be safe, have fun in California. Remember to wear sunblock cause it's pretty hot. (More so in Orange County; aka disneyland) Enjoy it cause vacations like those tend wrap up before you know it. Oh, also if you need help deciding what to eat, try In & Out, Islands, Tommy's - They are all VERY good burger places. If you're looking for a nice treat, Pinkberries is the way to go.

CherryChill wrote:
Onwards, I am joining PointBlank for those that dont know. I suppose my reasoning for joining is that for my time in pwo, i really get it and know a lot about it and exceed. The leader thinks thats something very rare to come across and he thinks I should give an advanced guild like his and see how different guilds can be. All guilds are differernt and TD is just one of many guilds out there. I am not in the position to leave completly because I have an attachment to this forum and with all of you which is never worth breaking. You have all been there for me and supported my past, its the future now and its always looking bright even if I am tense on certain days


Honestly this decision has hurt me a great deal. I guess it hurt me because of the fact that I'm protecive of all of you and I wanna do my best to keep you happy and keep you here as long as possible. I know you're a well respected and well liked member of the Pwo community and I know that people would want you to be in their guild. I'm still not sure what exactly PB can offer you otherwise besides handing you shinies and rare pokemon. I mean as I see it, they have members with membership and who have established a daycare, and who have caught many, many rares - something we haven't been able to do. Maybe you can explain a little of that without reveling everything. I'm just curious what they offer you. (In a non-aggressive tone ).

CherryChill wrote:
I wouldnt be able to tell if some of you are dissapointed with me or not because this guild has always been a home for me and I dont want any of you to feel as if im betraying you. I would think for some of you, cause I remember, this has to do with that rivalry we had with PointBlank a long time ago. That had ended on their side but never ended over here. I have learned from the leader that he told his guild to leave us alone and apparently he spoke to chris to also tell us to simmer down, which never happened. I dont have any recollection of Chris telling us to end the rivalry. To me this shows they are able to hand minor situations and that they can overcome obstacles, just like we do. Like I said each guild is different and works in a different way, I wanna go and see what other guilds are really like and I think that experience would be good for my pwo future.

I've heard Chriz's story and he told me that J insulted him and how he ran the guild. Regardless what the truth is, it was an unprovoked attack that lowered our guild reputation on pwo not only with them, but most of the veteran community. But I am willing to believe that his members haven't provoked anything against us since that altercation so I am willing to let it go as long as it doesn't happen again. We'll never provoke anything unless the other side starts it first. I mean let us be Team Dramander, and they can be Pointblank and we'll leave it at that.

CherryChill wrote:
I have made agreements with the leader and its members. Although its already been talked about before with most of them, they arent going to give us any further trouble ever and just want peace. I also am joining their forum, but I stressed to the leader that I cant leave TD forum because of my connections with everyone. Meaning you all know I couldnt completly leave you guys, and you know im always a Dramander at heart, and I know I always have a place to be at the right times. Which is why I will be here just as much as I am now but slightly maybe a little less for being active with PointBlank. For you this means you will be seeing me and wont really see me go away, im always here and wish to be. It has also been agreed if I am not comfortable with PointBlank after such time, then everyone understands how I really feel and is completly fine with me coming back.


If you show up, you show up. Don't feel like Team Dramander is hindering your enjoyment or commitment to Pointblank. You're a member there and I think it's your responsibility to uphold your alligance to them. Yea, we know you'll always be a td member at heart, but remember it's who you support now that needs your commitment. There's no rush to make any decision. If you need half a year to decide, go for it.

CherryChill wrote:
Once again I just hope for most of you, this isnt seen as a betrayal. Im not trying to dissapoint any of you in any way and you should know that I am not happy if you arent.

Personally, I wish you would have just addressed me because you and I know it's me your refering to. Yes, at heart I believe it is betrayal mostly because I was by you and Chriz's side to form Team Dramander from day one and to watch this guild grow and how the three of us proclaimed that this guild, and it's guild members will always be a family, together. But things don't always turn out the way they're plan. Throw away the feelings I have toward Pointblank, and now I just feel sad. Complete sadness.

It's your choice though, and for that, I will have to respect it - like I have ALWAYS since we were first friends. But it's like watching a best friend from high school leave to join another college and you don't know if it'll ever be the same. You hold on to the lasting memories of what they could have had - and that is how I'm feeling right now. I'm trying to convince myself it's going to be alright, it's going to be like normal - maybe or maybe not. We'll find out soon, won't we?

CherryChill wrote:
Even though I was going to ask to be removed as a moderator and Sa to Alliance Squad, it has already been done without my permission. I didnt feel entirely happy when no one gave me a chance to speak my side of this situation before anything was done and for that I think it could have waited until I said its absolutly official.

Sorry but I'm going to have to completely disagree with you on this issue and it did slightly irk me (especially the words "without my permission"). I don't believe you should have permission to choose to lose your moderator or squad assistant powers. As far as I'm concerned, the minute you chose to join Pointblank was the moment you gave up that right. And you can't blame me as leader of this guild to continue (even for a day) to hold you to power when you're techniqually not part of the members. And I'm positive J would do the same. And truthfully, you didn't give us a chance to talk about you moving on to Pointblank. And when I mean "us" I mean talking to Euph, Choco - all those who care for you. It was a decision made within a day - less even. But even so, you had made up your mind about switching on chat, and I took that as your resignition from both powers. We both knew you weren't going to back out so why wait for later?

CherryChill wrote:
Otherwise, please dont think for a second im leaving this community, I could never do that and I hope you all still have respect for me Smile

You and your choice, however difficult it is to swollow for me, no matter whatever I'm feeling, it's a decision I will learn to live with. But you cannot expect me to fully understand right away, nor forgive at this very moment because it's still very tender. But I can live with it. And I will honor and respect your decision and wish you the best with your future endevors. We all want the best for each other, and your no different. Of course we'll see you around - you're a piece of this forum that cannot be replaced so I expect to see you here once and awhile. Come chat with us when you can. Sorry I over reacted. But you'll never know how much pain I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
avatar

Squad : Flame Squad
Age : 23
Location : Massachusets, USA
Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Tra Lala la la   Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Fireworks Tra Lala la la Fireworks

Oh my gosh don't read my main post
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
avatar

Squad : Join ALL the squads!
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent
Posts : 613
Join date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Tra Lala la la   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Great you had fun in Cali. Noticed you didn't list the beach though...how could you not go to the beach? I almost know what it's like to meet new family members, when we went to the Grand Canyon we stopped in Kentucky to met 4 of my grandma's cousins and their spouses.
As for not joining PBand jelly I don't know if this is going to fix things with you know who (well, Michael). As for me, I meant to tell you I was starting to feel silly for caring about this whole thing as much as I did. You meant no harm. As long as your attitude didn't change and I got to talk to you, I made up my mind I'd be fine with it. So I don't care if you joined Peanut Butter Pointblank. This hardly changes anything with me therefore, but I don't know if I feel relieved or awkward that you rejoined... I was under the impression that you wanted to join it because it would make you more popular, but if you're willing to give up that opportunity after all, then well ok. I honestly however did not see this coming, I thought you had made up your mind and I was fine with that
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
avatar

Squad : Freeze SA
Age : 54
Location : Tohjo Falls
Posts : 1009
Join date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Tra Lala la la   Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:41 am

Although I never cared in the first place (Hamburgers and Peanut Butter go together like Pickles and Hushpuppies! D:<), I'm glad to see you've gained some perspective. At least I think you did... I should start reading what people post... Also, I agree with Mac. How can you visit California and not mention the beach?
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
avatar

Squad : TD Forum Administrator
Age : 25
Location : Pasadena, California
Posts : 1177
Join date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Tra Lala la la   Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 pm

She did mention the beach (or at least I assumed Ari did). The tourist attraction in La Jolla is the La Jolla Cove which looks like this:

Spoiler:
 

Lovely beach -- been there once while in San Diego, but I prefer the peaceful and less crowded shores of Zuma beach. Gawd, it's like a daydream within a daydream; cleanest beach in Cali, plenty of space to roam and parking is decent. (Although it resides along the PCH which is the worse highway here...)
Anyways, I should say something I feel.

Glad you had a great time at Cali and of course I hope you got a nice tan cause it's been pretty darn hot this last week alone -- (Curious if you rode the new Star Wars 3-D tours and your opinion on it). Anyways maybe since you have family here, it'll give you an excuse to move out here for good Razz

And of course I've had a week to digest your decision and again I went about the whole situation the wrong way. I think a few days after that, I was looking through the Pwo forum and playing the game and I had a revelation myself. I realized that being in different guilds doesn't matter. I have friends in the game that are from different guilds and that doesn't stop us from being friends. Not only that, but some people are in more than one guild giving me a look I never really considered -- and that was you aren't just limited to one guild. Point being that it wouldn't have mattered if you chose to join pointblank because you were still a member of Team Dramander. Guess what struck me was the in-game tags people had and the old guilds they were in. Told me it didn't matter so come the time you returned, I was ready to move past it and just get it back to normal.

Now that you've reconsider, I'm just happy that you care about us that deeply and that you're willing to go back on your decision. Any prior feelings and discussions from the past, I hope you will disregard because of course that was me writing out of remorse and anger. I wouldn't say you missed much, although Choco is in the lead for recruiting new members and of course the recent discussion of your game picked up by BME.

About your role -- I'm in a difficult position at the moment. You deserve to have your role because you still are valuable to the community here and PWO along with recruiting. BigMac has been a good Squad Assistant as well although I haven't really given him a chance to run the guild when I'm away. As for Felipe, I don't want to demote him and puts me in a weird position. I want all three of you as Squad Assistants honestly because you're all close to me and I know would serve well as an fill-in admin.

This is what I'm thinking -- Ari, let me know if you would like to accept your Squad Assistant position and from there I'll add you giving me 3 SA. From there, I'll come up with a decision as soon as I can so all 3 of you have a role.

Good to have you back Ari, talk to you later.
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
avatar

Squad : Flame Squad
Age : 23
Location : Massachusets, USA
Posts : 338
Join date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Tra Lala la la   Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:21 am

Unless you really want to demote someone else then sure put me back as a SA in Freeze Squad. But I do have an idea. I recently have ben doing a lot of thinking simply cause I have been in production of PDS and random ideas come to me here and there. One idea I had considered somehow putting into PDS but it seemed near impossible to do which probably isnt worth mentioning anyway. Trying to think of new ways to make it in afterwards a random idea had come to me about this own guild.

It was almost like a daycare idea for PDS but different. What im leading to say is that although we do have daycares and stuff, it lead me to a different concept. What if we had a special squad that specialized with communications through other players. Almost like a CG squad only not truly CGs. Anything that could be determined say trusting another player or how much money to bid on another pokemon, or better even having enough fazaz (lol idk how thats rlly spelled xD ) to recruit the most members, become more affiliated and friendly with other guilds for example PointBlank (for those that still arent over it lol! )

Hmm well maybe not a completly different squad but indifferently a specialized group of us that could easily master these techniques and rlly get the flow of things going. It could be a new section for the forum and it could hold such things. Only we already have some of these sub categories but they could easily be moved:

Dramander Communications Center

-Questions and Guides (Like what to do in game how to do it, and quest guides and such)
-Daycaring (easily moiving from where it is now to here)
-Alliance Squad (finally a sub category for those Alliance members)
-List of trusted affiliates (for trading and such)
-Alliance forums (like forums that lead to an alliance member's home guild)
-GuildBank Storage (this involves communication for everyone, when pdex works we will have to post here regularly)
- (whatever other things that others think could fit in this category)


Although this could be considered and if my role that was once could not be recovered, something like this I wouldn't have a problem running. It does bring up a little more organization for this little/big forum we got here and I think if we can really reach out to others who aren't in Dramander, either more people will join our Alliance Squad and perhaps even completly join our guild which would be nice for the ocassion. nyan

________________________________________________
Never be ashamed of what you feel.
You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you Happy


Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tra Lala la la   

Back to top Go down
 
Tra Lala la la
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: General :: Introductions/Goodbyes/Leave of Absents :: Leave of Absents-
Jump to: