Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
by Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» The Rise of Red
by Littlered Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm

» Collective Writing
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
by Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» Omegle Laughter
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 pm

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
by RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
by Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
by Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
by Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
by Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
by Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
by Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
by RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

» Well, it's been fun
by RedHerring Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Status Shout Box

Share | 

Guild Fanfic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Guild Fanfic   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Pretty bored today with nothing to do, seeing Felipe's fic was also a good motivation. The idea just came to me this morning and everyone's characters just formed themselves. None of this was meant to be offensive towards anyone, just a bit of fun.

So. This here be a guild fanfic, you're all in it (the regulars) apart from Mac, sorry Razz I didn't think you'd want to be a Snorlax. I can always add you into the second chapter if there's enough interest. Those of you who didn't get much of the spotlight, that's just how it goes. Plenty space in future chapters if I can be bothered.

Cast:

Chapter One
2,518 words.
Thoughts in italics.
Spoiler:

Chapter Two
4,447 words.
Thoughts in italic

Spoiler:

I'll update the cast picture when I'm back on Sunday, I was able to finish this just in time to head to work.

Click on my signatures. I dare you! Mwahahahaha!

Last edited by Eupharia on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:35 pm

I laughed my ass off. Great job. The only thing I take issue with is that I LOVE sarcasm! D: Why would you take that away from me!?
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Lol, this was pretty funny. I especially loved my role...oh wait there was none -_-" But I guess I understand since the characters matched the personality of the people irl (good job on that btw), Snorlax's lazy gluttonous personality doesn't match me (or does it). But if you still wanna put me in it, I could be an exegutor or something, and my 3 heads always fight with each other Very Happy (You know what I'm referencing)
And also, when Road reads this and sees how you called his character "not intelligent or sophisticated" he really WILL be chasing you like the Umbreon was Dave
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:53 pm

Apple Mac wrote:
Lol, this was pretty funny. IBut I guess I understand since the characters matched the personality of the people irl (good job on that btw)
So thats what everyone thinks of me o_O
Apple Mac wrote:

And also, when Road reads this and sees how you called his character "not intelligent or sophisticated" he really WILL be chasing you like the Umbreon was Dave
also, yes Razz

Anyway, twas a very enjoyable and funny read.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Oh wows what an interesting fanfic o.0

Obviously the first chapter was directed a lot to Ro-D's personality lol. He would think you nailed him perfectly (haha nailed him hehe)

Anyways I think you got all of our personalities spot on. I even admit you got my personality spot on too. Nice memory with my like for romance/love stories, and the author, my freeloading on pwo (despite it being gifts for being a nice person Happy) and overall a very cool personality. I don't think I need to request anything since it's good already! Ari's personality is just Lol funny. Of course when it comes down to it, the future chapters would have her prove her strength in battles and her determination to become strong but that personality suits her well. You'll of course add some personality to Pyro which I would think would be determined to win -- nice personality but when he's mad, he'll channel his energy into remarkable power and will. (Something to think about in the future) And of course you can use examples where he uses his flamethrower to burn something (accidently). I'm surprised you gave me Choco instead of Felipe but either way my interest is definetly peaked as to where you'll take Choco's character and personality. (I guess you're not the only one that notice his... oh nothing.) Of course I'd like to see the future pokemon and people you bring into the story. Maybe we can squeeze in a few new people into the story. I was thinking you could add Chriz into the fold. Yes I know you're thoughts, but think of it this way, you get an excuse to use more !!! and ??? and ... plus he would serve as an excellent Dragonite on my team heh. Jinji would be a fairly amusing character to introduce -- especially like a battle or competition between felipe. (but as i have read you'll have to ask for his permission x=). I think you got confused with BigMac and a snorlax. Actually that is Abox's type so he'd be more suited for that. But as for BigMac, I think Mr. Mime would be a more interesting pokemone describing him. I have no idea why or how but it just sounds like the type that would suit BigMac. Also if you do introduce Hawk, Pidgeot would be his type.

Anyways love this story and I hope you seriously do continue it. Of course if you need help or need me to write one or something, I'm willing to join in on the action!

~Here's to Life, Love and Team Dramander~
MicahelN Empoleon Miki Swampert Snowball Lanturn Dia Vaporeon Peaches Milotic Frost Lapras Tentails Golduck
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:44 pm

*cough* Eupharia would be a worthier trainer for someone of my abilities. *cough*

Despite this being a guild member based fanfic, you should think about making an account on fanfiction.net and posting it there. Just a suggestion
like the ones Peaches said he didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:27 am

Apple Mac wrote:
But if you still wanna put me in it, I could be an exegutor or something, and my 3 heads always fight with each other Very Happy (You know what I'm referencing)

That's perfect.

MicahelN wrote:

Ari's personality is just Lol funny. Of course when it comes down to it, the future chapters would have her prove her strength in battles and her determination to become strong

You reckon?

MicahelN wrote:

You'll of course add some personality to Pyro which I would think would be determined to win

I had planned to spot him a bit more in the second chapter but thanks for pointing that out silent

MicahelN wrote:

I'm surprised you gave me Choco instead of Felipe but either way my interest is definetly peaked as to where you'll take Choco's character and personality. (I guess you're not the only one that notice his... oh nothing.)

Know-it-all-ness?
I gave you Sid so I didn't have two eeveelutions, plus I really wanted to develop road's character from a personal viewpoint Razz

Kept Felipe so we both have stubborn know-it-alls JigglyLOL

MicahelN wrote:

Of course I'd like to see the future pokemon and people you bring into the story. Maybe we can squeeze in a few new people into the story. I was thinking you could add Chriz into the fold. Yes I know you're thoughts, but think of it this way, you get an excuse to use more !!! and ??? and ... plus he would serve as an excellent Dragonite on my team heh.

I would say there's too many characters as it is, poor pyro got one mention lol. To start with I was going to be the sole trainer with you as an Empoleon but to include everyone (once again, sorry mac) I had to make you a trainer as well. You'll be getting an exegutor soon enough. So yeah, there's really no space for more characters, at least until everyone is developed a bit. As for the likes of Jinji and some of the occasional visitors (Hawk, bagatelles etc) I could give them a minor role in future chapters, like the role Cindy had.

MicahelN wrote:

Anyways love this story and I hope you seriously do continue it. Of course if you need help or need me to write one or something, I'm willing to join in on the action!

I really like the idea of you writing chapters for this as well, we could take it in turns Very Happy
As long as you promise not to add any new, recurring (major) characters. Minor characters are fine but I have a few ideas for Jinji so I got dibs on him.

Try to carry on the same personality for all the characters.

I'll be doing the second chapter so you can take the third if you're up to it?

RedHerring1290 wrote:
*cough* Eupharia would be a worthier trainer for someone of my abilities. *cough*

Do explain Razz

RedHerring1290 wrote:

Despite this being a guild member based fanfic, you should think about making an account on fanfiction.net and posting it there. Just a suggestion
like the ones Peaches said he didn't have.

Nah, the only reason this was funny is because we know the characters. Tis only a guild fic.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 am

O.O Explain what?
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arson
The Whiskered Gentleman

Squad : Freeze Squad

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:55 am

I haven't got the chance to read it yesterday. You really did a good job with the personalities so far but I want to see how you'll do with the others. And speaking of others I think a Quilava would accualy suit me better(Typhlosion is too tall)(the only thing you have to do is change a word) and for Lewa's personality, make him annoying, confusing and naughty but a good friend when it's needed.
Cann't wait for the second chapter!
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:12 am

Second chapter posted.

Click on my signatures. I dare you! Mwahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:33 pm

...........Really?! Glad I have control of the next chapter cause Michael ain't gonna be dependent on no one kapiesh? (Rrrr.. Wait until you see your character from my perspective and let me tell you he ain't no saint ;P)

With that said, I noticed you didn't introduce BigMac all that well, I have a storyline I can introduce him in rather then a pawn shop... so I deleted the last paragraph (127 words) and I'm going to take care of it. Now that I have control of the fanfic, give me no more than Sunday Morning (my time) to post the next chapter ^.^

MicahelN Empoleon Miki Swampert Snowball Lanturn Dia Vaporeon Peaches Milotic Frost Lapras Tentails Golduck
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Heh heh, I would break the rubix cube. xD
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Heh, you should've had Memi battle the Onix, two giant snakes. Anyway, I lol'd at the fact that they spoke Romanian XD glad to see Lewa doing a bit more, though Pyro's still waiting for his moment. As for me, I'm glad to see Micahel plans to introduce me better, but I'd still have liked to see what you said originally.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:16 am

Nearing sunset, we’d been out searching for a suitable Pokemon for Mike. Just like he said, Viridian is full of bugs. It was a miracle that I’d come across a Bulbasaur. In the end, we gave up and caught the last five, closing minutes in the swap-shop. Mike handed over his watch and made his selection which seemed wise, at the time. An Exegutor named Mac, was his choice. Just as we reached the Square, about to head upstairs for the rest of the night, Mike thought it’d be best to show everyone his new team member. Put it this way, you pull a Flareon’s tail while bawling ‘SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING’ you’re bound to get a face full of flames, or in his case, three faces full.

-----------

the original ending lol

Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:05 am

LOL. thanks.
Do any of you know where that comes from though?
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arson
The Whiskered Gentleman

Squad : Freeze Squad

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Macy's wrote:
LOL. thanks.

Squishy wrote it but Mike deleted it so that he'll give you a better introducion in the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:58 pm

PyroSkrall wrote:
Macy's wrote:
LOL. thanks.

Squishy wrote it but Mike deleted it so that he'll give you a better introducion in the next chapter.

I know that, I meant did anyone know where the "suffocation, no breathing" comes from (it's a papa roach song)
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:38 am

Err.. slight delay in my plans. I was busy most of the day so I didn't get a chance to write the entire chapter of the fanfic, but I did get through the first half of the story and will need another 1-2 hours to complete tomorrow morning. So I will wake up early and work on that. (Now I know how Euph feels, dang thing ain't that easy to type up in a day.)

Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:07 am

I do know how it feels. *nods head* Maybe I'm setting my sights to high... (At least 5000 words per chapter).
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:15 pm

Chapter Three
5,000 words
MicahelN's Perspecive

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vegan Peach on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Apparently there is a limit to the number of words one can put in their post so another 5K probably exceeded the max. Anyways, this is the 3rd chapter, posted it on a reply post but we'll figure something out. Maybe put it on a blog or something so we can keep it all together.

Yes, as you can see there is a relationship between my character and another, but because of the rules Euph gave me, I can't continue to add her within the story here on out so I did the only thing I could and prompted her to leave. (Not without a bit a nice storyline haha). Yes I chose Regular, green and blue mac as the personalities, I think those are the ones most developed and most used by Big Mac so I'm sticking with them. Since reading Felipe's note about 5K words, I had to match him so ha. Yeps, everyone on my team got to battle and win, and yeah, enjoy. I had a fun time writing this.

Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:47 pm

LOL! I love this. Great how you transitioned the story with the watch when Euph originally had you trading it in. You had a love scene, but it didn't overwhelm the story or stray from topic. I honestly thought you'd use Red Mac, is more developed than Blue, and he's been around longer but it will be more interesting this way you did it and red scares me I sure pwned the Onix, but I can still feel pain in the spots where that rock throw hit me.

Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:55 pm

About my character, I think you only like me because you can see Bella reflected in me! D: You dont like me for who I am! >o<" felt awkward like a middle wingman between you two. I'm sure it'll work out well between you and Bella when you all settle down from travelling, but it's part of being a trainer. Good luck on your endevours. Ps, I thought you said you were gonna make Dave look like an idiot from your pov, but he seems fine to me *shrug*
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Little Mac wrote:
LOL! I love this. Great how you transitioned the story with the watch when Euph originally had you trading it in. You had a love scene, but it didn't overwhelm the story or stray from topic. I honestly thought you'd use Red Mac, is more developed than Blue, and he's been around longer but it will be more interesting this way you did it and red scares me I sure pwned the Onix, but I can still feel pain in the spots where that rock throw hit me.

Good, good, glad you enjoyed the story BigMac. I had to include a love story, it ain't me if it doesn't have at least some part of it. RedMac, yeah I think I should have, but I wanted to reflect a range of personalities, and since GreenMac has some cynicalness to him, I say give the part to the creepy bluemac.

Little Mac wrote:
About my character, I think you only like me because you can see Bella reflected in me! D: You dont like me for who I am! >o<" felt awkward like a middle wingman between you two. I'm sure it'll work out well between you and Bella when you all settle down from travelling, but it's part of being a trainer. Good luck on your endevours. Ps, I thought you said you were gonna make Dave look like an idiot from your pov, but he seems fine to me *shrug*

Hey GreenMac, you're still with me in the story so you aren't going no where bub. As far as seeing you within Bella, it's in your dreams. The only thing that your have something to do with me and her is that you're her pokemon and I'm doing it because I'm a good person and because she asked me to. And yes, I did make him look slightly bad (more to come future chapters) but only he'll get the reference within one person's name.

Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:26 pm

I know a lot of you are confused by my "preferences", but...let's just say
hot teenage brunette girl > ...this guy
*seductive tone* Nonetheless, I'll have to make the most of it. Wink
What sucks about my character is that I wouldn't be able to....without THEM being right there next to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Fanfic   

Back to top Go down

Guild Fanfic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next