Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesDramander Special Event Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Dramander Special Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

Dramander Special Event Empty
PostSubject: Dramander Special Event   Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:03 pm

As this is being writen the server is currently in the state of doom. The database is up and down, the server has beem offline for about a month and such.

Anyways at this point in time the server should be back and everything will be back to normal we hope, if not this date will be moved. Anyways our introduction special event which we hold once or twice a month is this event.

Sadly there are requirements for being part in this event. Because it involves trading stuff to other people you must have 30 rep in order to trade your pokemon and to reiceve other pokemon.

Starting on December 15th until December 25th, members who are able to compete and who want to do this will donate a pokemon to the leaders (LittleRed, MicahelN, ChrizX) Make sure this pokemon is between the levels of 5-30. you can put any pokemon in you want towards your donation as long as its not too precious

Once have collected 20 pokemon we will ask each member if they would like to buy a ticket. You pay 500$ of in game money to a leader which will be put towards guild funds and then once you have your ticket we will begin the raffle hence we will have winners!!

Of course us the leaders have a big responsibility of lots of keeping count of money, pokemon, and numbers. So we will hold in our best responsibilities and trust to keep track at the best! Please only respond to this topic when you have donated something to a leader or your leaving a message to let us know you will be donating. This way we can keep easier track of who's done what. So instead of what was mentioned a few paragraphs above, We would like it if you leave a comment here before you donate or after you have donated

Last edited by Littlered on Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

Dramander Special Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dramander Special Event   Dramander Special Event Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 7:50 pm

The Dates have been changed from December 5th-15th >>>>> December 15th-25th
Back to top Go down

Dramander Special Event
Page 1 of 1