Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
by Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» The Rise of Red
by Littlered Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm

» Collective Writing
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
by Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» Omegle Laughter
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 pm

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
by RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
by Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
by Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
by Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
by Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
by Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
by Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
by RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

» Well, it's been fun
by RedHerring Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Status Shout Box

Share | 

"I couldn't live without..."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo

PostSubject: "I couldn't live without..."   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Everyone has something , be it games, food, music, or whatever that they can't live without. This is the place to share them with your fellow TD members Very Happy

Apart form following the forum rules, the only extra one here is don't be vague. I don't want to see any "I coudn't live without music" or "I coudn't live without food" answers, be specific Smile And make sure you give a reason for it too Very Happy

I couldn't live without cake, since chocolate cake is so amazingly awesome. I also couldn't live without Coco-cola since I am just slightly addicted to it Razz
I couldn't live without rock music, or more specificly my favourite artists - New Found Glory, The Killers, All Time Low, All American Rejects, Lostprophets and Yellowcard - since I'm nearly constantly listening to it.
I couldn't live without Chocobo's since without them I would be without an online identity, not a good thing Frown
Finally, I couldn't live without my laptop, it contains practically all my music and games and lets me stay in touch with my friends (and that's not even mentioning PWO Razz)

Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: "I couldn't live without..."   Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:07 am

Haha nobody left a reply yet. But I guess I will be the first to do so. (You can thank me later)

What I couldn't live without:

The City of Los Angeles because I would not have been born there, and I would have never grown to love the city

Baseball~ because that would mean I would be a hardcore football (american one) fan; I would be a different person (trust me)

Los Angeles Dodgers~ Had they stayed in Brooklynn, there would be no west coast baseball, hideo nomo would never have played baseball, Fernado Valenzuela would have never started "Fernando Mania", the 3rd oldest stadium wouldn't exsit. The city would be a sad place without our Dodgers

My Kelly Clarkson Music~ had she not won American Idol (and that perv Justin Garrini won)I would have never noticed her wonderful and intoxicating voice grace the radiowaves and thus music would be missing something.

My Past Relationships~ They have shaped and molded me to the person I am today. Had I never experienced them i would have never learned what I needed to learn about life, girls, and relationships.

My parents~ they put up with me and my mistakes and they are patient and supportive and had I never had my parents, I would be a different person as well.

My grandpa~ he was irreplaceable in my life. Since my birth he treated me like gold; more than that even. He always put me ahead of my brother and all my cousins. He bought me everything I ever wanted and he took me on car trips anywhere we wanted to go. That car he drove me in, I own and drive today. I feel my grandpa is up in heaven and he watches over me when I drive. I have mentioned this before, but I feel he has saved me from close calls on the road. Times where i thought I was going to get hit, I didn't. Times when there were crazy drivers, I found a way to avoid them. And for that, I could have never lived my life without him in it.

My third grade class~ It's strange but the reason I cannot live without my third grade class is because that was when I decided I wanted to be a writer. We needed to write a creative story and I wrote about a guy named Rick and he went to a Dodger game and he bought this and that. It might have not been the best story but I just loved writing it and from there, I knew I wanted to be a writer. So I could never live without that class, it has guided me to a path I hope to achieve one day.

My computer~ wow. I cannot live without my computer. Before I joined PWO my computer was wrecked and it was living with something missing in my life. I just need my computer to check my mail, to manage my games, school work, my stories, it is valuable and thus I need it.

My online friends~ I cannot live without my online friends. Growing up, it was really hard to make friends with anyone at my school. I mean I had friends, but they were distant to my interests or I was to theres. Middle school was the most brutal. I was friends with people I thought I could trust and not only did they break my trust but they destroyed my self-esteem and everything a kid could possibly have. I couldn't look at another person the same way. I built a wall and I refused to let anyone befriend me in fear I would be decieved again. I met a few people online and through persistance, I slowly began to trust these people. It was what I needed. They had my back and I learned to have theirs and they made me change my view again that I could trust people, i just needed to give them a chance. And for that, I cannot live without these friends and the new ones I continue to make today.

I will end with saying that I couldn't live without In & Out and Islands; two of the greatest places to eat burgers. I would be deprived of some seriously good burgers.

That is just a few of mine. As you can tell, this are not things that can be easily replaced so what I have, I am thankful.

~Here's to Life, Love and Team Dramander~
MicahelN Empoleon Miki Swampert Snowball Lanturn Dia Vaporeon Peaches Milotic Frost Lapras Tentails Golduck
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: "I couldn't live without..."   Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:15 am

I couldn't live without my Keyboard. How else am I gonna get over my pessimistic and cynical nature? Ahhh... the songs I've improved... and forgotten shortly after...
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: "I couldn't live without..."   Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:05 am

I couldnt live without.................................

Red
Pink
Purple
pokemon
animals (cats and dogs)
friends
online friends
family
school
shopping
internet
sims 2
oxygen
team dramander
cherry squad
writing
gimp
emotions
parties
glitter
perfume
ipod
cell phone
final fantasy games (including kingdom hearts series)
love

Think thats it. cherry

Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: "I couldn't live without..."   Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:16 am

Littlered wrote:

Ohh, soo close Razz If only you didn't say Kingdom Hearts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

PostSubject: Re: "I couldn't live without..."   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:30 am

choco wrote:
Littlered wrote:

Hey! You didn't say nuthin about my things Frown Frown Frown

MicahelN Empoleon Miki Swampert Snowball Lanturn Dia Vaporeon Peaches Milotic Frost Lapras Tentails Golduck
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: "I couldn't live without..."   Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:48 pm

MicahelN wrote:
choco wrote:
Littlered wrote:

Hey! You didn't say nuthin about my things Frown Frown Frown

Nothing personal, it's just because Final Fantasy will always hold a special place in my heart, i.e. the chocobo Razz
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire

Squad : Flame SA

PostSubject: Re: "I couldn't live without..."   Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:14 pm

I couldn't live without:

Friends.

Animals.

Things to do.
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: "I couldn't live without..."   Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 am

I couldn't live without me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One

PostSubject: Re: "I couldn't live without..."   Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:17 pm

I forgot to add that I couldn't live without Black Friday. It's the one day where I have a good excuse to waste a day driving around shopping and window shopping and buying stuff then really isn't necessary yet on that one day alone, it makes sense. Can't wait for next year Laughing

Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo

PostSubject: Re: "I couldn't live without..."   Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:05 pm

It didn't really need a bump, theres only about 4 other topics in the section Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I couldn't live without..."   

Back to top Go down

"I couldn't live without..."
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1