Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesOur Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Our Own Minecraft Server!

Go down 
+8
The Dragoon
Avlis
Hawk
Mac of All Trades
MicahelN
Choco
KillerShark57
Eupharia
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Took me a wee while but i've managed to set us up a server! Very Happy
No more waiting for servers, then finding your building "greiefed" Very Happy
Tried and tested, works perfectly Razz

I will put it online in about 3 hours, i've got some things to do first.

Last edited by MicahelN on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This Topic Has Been Moved To Minecraft Discussion)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:37 am

i think im going to start to play ,
do you go to http://www.minecraft.net/index.jsp and then click on:
Play Minecraft Classic (Outdated, but free):
Single player | Multi player
and choose multiplayer?
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Roandawgz wrote:
i think im going to start to play ,
do you go to http://www.minecraft.net/index.jsp and then click on:
Play Minecraft Classic (Outdated, but free):
Single player | Multi player
and choose multiplayer?

Glad your joining us Ro-D.

You first go to Play Minecraft Classic

Then choose Multi-player

Look for: "Server Eupharia"

Click that one and we are all there. Ask Eupharia for land when you see him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:00 am

what happened to our minecraft server, when i went on to play it the server was gone
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:58 am

For anyone wondering why the server went down last night after I said I'd leave it on to celebrate the weekend...

I woke, pulled my laptop over.. flipped it up and Shocked

23,978 errors occured.
Just look:
Spoiler:

Have you EVER seen a text document that big?!

Anyway the cause of the shutdown was insufficient virtual memory or something.
Here's the error message that occured 23978 times -.-
Message: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:35 am

Oh my gosh D:

That many errors!?!? I didn't think it was possible...but I and a few others may have had something to do with the errors...

Let's just say we were all very bored so we decieded to do something in guest and it wasn't your typical thing in guest and then we went overboard...

Bagatelles, Ari, Felipe, Josh, Daniel and I blew up and when I mean blew up, it was from cover to cover the guest area. Lol you should have been there. Bagatelles stacked tnt up a hundred or so levels so like a 50 x 100 or something and set it on fire! (along with my freakin guest house... ya im still pissed about that) And basically it was a tnt/fire show and physics were turned off more then once. We set Hk on fire (mutliple ones) And then Ari built an a lovely tower/apartment that overlooked the damage and fire mess. Felipe and the others were then messing with water and more. At one time I saw like this really cool water cyclone. Last thing that happened before the server went down, was Felipe, josh and daniel were about to set a volcano on fire. They got it to do so, but just when it was going to trickle down, the server was done.

So yeah, that's basically our night in a nutshell. I really wish I saved screen shots of these. This was 50 times greater then the 12/14 fire and it cured my boredom for sure. You've probably seen the damage, and if you haven't already do it!!
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:28 am

I believe part of the reoson why there was errors is because bigger maps tend to be slower and cause sooo much more lag then smaller maps, if we had done this on a much more smaller map, I highly doubt that all of this would have happened in your error log. Ive always noticed more lag on maps with more to offer which is why I believe we should make guest as small as it was previosly when guest had the spectrum that colorfull building i found for aville and etc. That way if any of us our bored out of our minds on a friday night with anything to do, the server wont take what we do so seriously and have errors, then it may just little weee bit errors and its no big deal Fireworks
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 1:25 pm

I'm taking Ariana's idea and adding one more step. How about you create a level like test, where we can go to when we want to blow things up. Thing is, we are responsible for creating the buildings and stuff we destroy. That way guests don't suffer from us, we have our fun and you don't get a massive influx of error messages. Win-win-win Very Happy

But yeah a smallish level would do and that way it just seems a lot better
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:08 pm

xD That many errors? Me and fivewish were blowing up a giant crater in the ground to make a massive lake. It was great. Chances are we will do it again if we ever get really bored. xD
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Also, the new guest area you made isn't letting guest build on it. Apparently only builders can build on guest... So that'll need some fixing.
Back to top Go down
bagatelles
Dwarf Master
Dwarf Master
bagatelles

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:32 am

MicahelN wrote:
Oh my gosh D:

That many errors!?!? I didn't think it was possible...but I and a few others may have had something to do with the errors...

Let's just say we were all very bored so we decieded to do something in guest and it wasn't your typical thing in guest and then we went overboard...

Bagatelles, Ari, Felipe, Josh, Daniel and I blew up and when I mean blew up, it was from cover to cover the guest area. Lol you should have been there. Bagatelles stacked tnt up a hundred or so levels so like a 50 x 100 or something and set it on fire! (along with my freakin guest house... ya im still pissed about that) And basically it was a tnt/fire show and physics were turned off more then once. We set Hk on fire (mutliple ones) And then Ari built an a lovely tower/apartment that overlooked the damage and fire mess. Felipe and the others were then messing with water and more. At one time I saw like this really cool water cyclone. Last thing that happened before the server went down, was Felipe, josh and daniel were about to set a volcano on fire. They got it to do so, but just when it was going to trickle down, the server was done.

So yeah, that's basically our night in a nutshell. I really wish I saved screen shots of these. This was 50 times greater then the 12/14 fire and it cured my boredom for sure. You've probably seen the damage, and if you haven't already do it!!

was a great night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Everyone! Just wanted to let you know that Eupharia has set up a new level called "Retro"

Basically this map is where you can go to re-create buildings and things from our experience in operation onxy.

That means my brick hotel and underground hotel rooms, felipe's giant tree and castle, ariana's sky buildings, choco's underground tunnels Euphy's waterfall and sky buildings and everything that we made and was lost. So, this level will make it easier. Big land to create everything.
Back to top Go down
Rhazerat

Rhazerat

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Gah really wish i could get that to work it sounds like a lulz xD
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 am

It is Razor, in fact it helps with anger as well. Let's say your having a bad day, then you can set things on fire (in the game of course) and use tnt and missile someone. It's all good lol. And if you join us, you can get your own land for being part of TD. Think about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhazerat

Rhazerat

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:28 pm

Lulz i actually tried, dunno whats the problem but it goes proper jumpy one sec fine next won't do anything. Could understand if my comp or connection was crap but they're both pretty good -.-
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:35 pm

MicahelN wrote:
Euphy's waterfall
Wasn't that shamon's? He told me it was before the server got reset.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm

KillerShark57 wrote:
MicahelN wrote:
Euphy's waterfall
Wasn't that shamon's? He told me it was before the server got reset.

I'm not completly sure if it was his or not, but I was also referring to the one Eupharia made earlier on Server Eupharia where he had this name on it. But either way Eupharia already built one on the Retro Map.
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Alright.

Edit: Also, Eupharia, make another challenge like hell, but this time demote me to Guest every time I want to do it so that you don't have to make /solid only SOp only.

Note: SOp stands for SuperOp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Own Minecraft Server!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3