Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesWhat is your favour evolution of eevee? Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

What is your favour evolution of eevee?

Go down 
+3
MicahelN
RedHerring
Daniel Arson
7 posters

Whats is your favourite "eon"
Jolteon
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Vote_lcap0%What is your favour evolution of eevee? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Flareon
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Vote_lcap31%What is your favour evolution of eevee? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Vaporeon
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Vote_lcap0%What is your favour evolution of eevee? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Umbreon
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Vote_lcap62%What is your favour evolution of eevee? Vote_rcap
 62% [ 8 ]
Espeon
What is your favour evolution of eevee? Vote_lcap7%What is your favour evolution of eevee? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage

What is your favour evolution of eevee? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 am

A simpler poll imput an answer if you want, sadly alakazam can't be put in the poll Frown
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arson
The Whiskered Gentleman
Daniel Arson

Squad : Freeze Squad

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 am

1. Umbreon
2. Espeon
3. Vaporeon
4. Jolteon
5. Flareon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 am

PyroSkrall wrote:
1. Umbreon
2. Espeon
3. Vaporeon
4. Jolteon
5. Flareon

a wise choice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 pm

You left out Glaceon and Leafeon. I declare this poll worthless!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:56 pm

i left them out because anything after 2nd gen sucks
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Umbreon is a must! It's truely the only non-legend beast there is. Killer defense, nice look and great type. I always have an Umbreon in my HG squad. Compliments the Team Rocket look ya know Wink
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm not disagreeing with Umbreon's sheer awesomeness, but I did like having a Glaceon on my team. Leafeon not so much... And without Gen. 3, we wouldn't have Gardevoir so you can just go sit on a tack!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:40 pm

yea ive always wanted an Unbreon, im hoping to get one in PWO when the server comes back up

also its awsome to have against alakazam Frown
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:40 am

I CANT BELIEVE YOU LEFT OUT GLACEON AND LEAFEON, THOSE TWO ARE MY FAVORITE. Out of those, I pick Umbreon because it looks the coolest, it's challenging to get (friendly between 10-12 night), and I have one on my Pokemon online battle simulator team. I guess that means my second favorite is Espeon, but these are really my 3rd and 4th favorite since GLACEON is my favorite and LEAFEON is my 2nd favorite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:57 pm

the reason i left out glaceon and lefteon is because MOST of the pokemon after gen 2 are complete fail
Back to top Go down
Lewa

Lewa

Squad : Freeze Squad

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:46 pm

Roandawgz wrote:
the reason i left out glaceon and lefteon is because MOST of the pokemon after gen 2 are complete fail
How could you say that Leafeon fail?! confused
I am very disappointed in you. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

Squad : Flame SA

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:28 pm

I think it would be fair to state that just because you don't like generations 3-5 doesn't mean everyone else doesn't like it. It's a bit biased to not include every Eevee evolution just because you don't like them. I usually tell people to make polls and not let their personal opinions affect the way they make it. Sorry, that's just my Admin sense kicking in since I run a server and forums. Don't take it personally x.x!

Anyway I choose:

Favorite to least favorte.

1. Espeon
2. Flareon
3. Glaceon
4. Jolteon
5. Lefeon
6. Umbreon
7. Vaporeon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Memieko wrote:
I think it would be fair to state that just because you don't like generations 3-5 doesn't mean everyone else doesn't like it. It's a bit biased to not include every Eevee evolution just because you don't like them. I usually tell people to make polls and not let their personal opinions affect the way they make it. Sorry, that's just my Admin sense kicking in since I run a server and forums. Don't take it personally x.x!

well sorry then i should have said in the title only 1st and 2nd gen evolutions Razz
Back to top Go down
Avlis

Avlis

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:31 pm

the need a dragon evolution Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favour evolution of eevee?   What is your favour evolution of eevee? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favour evolution of eevee?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: Off-Topic & Suggestions :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: