Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesA quest that may be familure with older pwo players Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

A quest that may be familure with older pwo players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maddy

Maddy

A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Empty
PostSubject: A quest that may be familure with older pwo players   A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:10 am

A while back there use to be a quest on pwo for the saffron to goldenrod city train. I was the original writer of that quest. At the time i was told to make the quest long, and somewhat challenging. On top of that the quest engine was really limited. Because of those two factors the quest was too hard for many people and there was tons of complaints about it. (yes, i did use to be an offical quest writer by the way) Anyways enjoy the original concept:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: A quest that may be familure with older pwo players   A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:04 am

WOW durnam I had no idea you used to be part of the QW team, and thats like one of my biggest and highest hopes for pwo! this was a great quest, and if you say this was real I bet it was totally awesome. It seems like a good quest and it appears very usefull to players as well. My question is what happened? did u quit the team?
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: A quest that may be familure with older pwo players   A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:29 am

Think I remember this, but I never done the old quest so I'm not certain :

If I'm thinking of the right one I might have wandered in half way through it without realising Razz
Back to top Go down
Maddy

Maddy

PostSubject: Re: A quest that may be familure with older pwo players   A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Littlered wrote:
WOW durnam I had no idea you used to be part of the QW team, and thats like one of my biggest and highest hopes for pwo! this was a great quest, and if you say this was real I bet it was totally awesome. It seems like a good quest and it appears very usefull to players as well. My question is what happened? did u quit the team?

Well air, it was complicated. 3 people were chosen to be questwriters by the old questwriter leader, bigboy. However shortly after we were chosen, he disappeared. Then the other 2 questwriters vanished. So i was the only person left in the group. I was given that assignment and worked with arenya and nee on it. However the gms put another quest into the game, that i wasnt even aware of, and there was nothing happening with the questwriters group because the staff was waiting on the new npc script engine, xan was writing. In the meantime i had to beg multiple times to get the questwriter section open for regular members to put their ideas in, on top of i always got pms on how to join the questwriters group and people asking me to judge their quest, i decided more or less that the staff didnt really function to my liking to me want to have to work with them, and with the uncertainty of the group, i may as well just leave. 4 or so months latter, the group was started up again, and i didn't feel like writing more quests with as busy as i was and never re-applied.
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: A quest that may be familure with older pwo players   A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:15 pm

It must have been a lot of responsbiloty, being the only one to be accountable for such a task. I kinda feel bad that you lost interest in it so fast. On a brighter note all this is so hard to believe, I feel liek im watching the history channel xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quest that may be familure with older pwo players   A quest that may be familure with older pwo players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quest that may be familure with older pwo players
Page 1 of 1