Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesPortable Radio Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Portable Radio Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Portable Radio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

Portable Radio Empty
PostSubject: Portable Radio   Portable Radio Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:34 pm

The quest takes place in a magnifecent and beutifull city by the name of Goldenrod City "The festive City of Opulent Charm" By the time you reach this city your team is growing and the trainer has also grown a lot too. The players pokemon should be around levels 20-25. The Plain Badge which is the 3rd badge is obtainable in the northeast is required to complete this quest. When you enter the City there will be a little girl standing right next to her friend by the Radio Tower. But if you do not own the Plain Badge than these 2 girls will not be outside and the Receptionist in the tower (comes in later on in the quest) will say what she would normally say if you do not have the Plain Badge Very Happy

Girl 1:
"Hello my friend from afar! Did you know that if you can complete the questionaire in the Radio Tower they will give you a free Portable Radio if all your answers are correct? How cool is that!

Girl 2:
"Im so jeolous of my friend! Unlike myself i failed the questionaire and didn't get a Portable radio like she did. I can't be too down on myself though i'm just going to keep trying harder until i answer every question correct!

After speaking with these cheerfull children you enter the Radio Tower's 1st floor entrance. There is a lady standing behind a counter. As curious as you are about this "Portable Radio" You go and speak with the lady.

Receptionist:
"Welcome to Goldenrod City's Radio Tower where the music is brought to you with passion and delight! Are you here to take the questionaire? If you answer all questions correctly you can win a Portable Radio for free. So will you take the questionaire?

Chose Yes or No

No:
"Well ok than I won't pressure you into doing this. After all its free and everyone has a good chance of getting a 100%! Please come back soon!"

Yes:
"Ok than! Let the testing begin!"

Q1~ "What is the name of the Professor who lives in Kanto?"
~Prof. Oak
~Prof. Elm
~Prof. Birch
~Prof. Rowan

Q2~ "What type of pokemon is Beedrill?"
~Poison
~Flying/Grass
~Flying
~Poison/Flying

Q3~ "Which of the following Pokemon is not legendary?"
~Entei
~Tyranitar
~Mew
~Articuno

Q4~ "What is the name of the Gym Leader here in GoldenRod City?"
~Erica
~Sabrina
~Whitney
~Claire

Q5~ "This one is tricky....Theres a huge tower in Ecruteak City, what is it's name?"
~Sunrise Tower
~Johto Tower
~Bell Tower
~Battle Tower

All the answers to each question is in red!Also dont worry if you get a question wrong because you can always turn back. So Lets say you only answered 4 of the 5 questions right. The lady will say....

Receptionist:
"It appears you didn't answer each question correctly. Fortunatly you can re-take this questionaire any time you want! So please come again and shoot for a better score!"

If you do answer each question correctly....

Receptionist:
"Congratulations your score is 100%! Here is the Portable Radio we said you would recieve! With this you can listen to other players broadcasts! All you have to do is choose the station you wish to listen to and then click the listen button! It gets as simple as this please enjoy!"

This was my very 1st quest. I did so much research on Goldenrod city and the Radio Tower because im unfamiliar with Johto and such so I spent super long studying other things. I am very much into literature and so i gave this a try because its like i can tell a story that others may enjoy! So please tell me if you liked this quest or not and how maybe it can be improved and such. Oh and i give credit to the person who made this topic, without him I wouldnt have gotten the inspiration to write this quest, so the idea of the reward i give credit to this topic below!

http://forum.playerdex.com/Index.php/topic/22709-pwo-fm/
Back to top Go down

Portable Radio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: Creative Arts :: Quest Writing-
Jump to: