Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesAn MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

An MMO we can call home?

Go down 
+5
Choco
Lewa
Littlered
Mac of All Trades
Memieko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

Squad : Flame SA

An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'll be editing this a lot to include other people's suggestions, first just throw out MMO's that you have played and like and still currently play. Later on we can vote for ones that we all want to play.

I believe it's best we find a game someone else is playing rather than start off fresh with a new because if that new MMO fails, we'll just have wasted some time. At least with this we have some feedback and recommendations.

I would just like to encourage adding in games that are free(makes it easier on everyone and not all of us have the means of paying for online MMOs like WoW) Also, please try keeping these age friendly...since we have a lot of people -16 here.

Here are my MMOs:
FlyFF(Fly for fun)
Site: http://flyff.gpotato.com/v16/index.html
From my understanding and playing, the background story was about 3 continents separated...really I just remember the features which were flying, and all the events they have that makes everyone rich.

Shaiya
Site: http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/
This is about two different sides, Dark and Light when you first play you get to choose what side you want to play on (I have two accounts for both so don't worry about what side) this game seems to be a bit more 15+ because of a few topless mobs on the Light side and the slight very slight nudity on the Dark side...It says it's for 18+ but I don't see any real R rated material.

I'm just listing these two because RO(Ragnarok Online) has too many private servers and I don't know which would be suitable, plus the community is not as nice as it used to be...

I also play Audition, but it's a dancing game rather than an MMO.

MMO list:
Fly For Fun
Shaiya
League of Legends
Lord of the Rings Online
Runes of Magic
Jade Dynasty

Notes: Sorry about this if it's not in my place, but I'm just letting the community decide, if you do or don't want to play the MMO we pick than that's just your choice, no one is forced to play anything.

Last edited by Memieko on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:39 pm

I didnt mean it literally, or forcing euphy to do so, but maybe just maybe we can find something Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:45 pm

what is wrong with eupers laptop not being able to handle a mincraft beta server?
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:34 pm

It took me awhile and some self convincing, but if Euph doesn't mind creating a MC Beta server, I will join you all. And that's only if Euph does that. If he doesn't I have no interest in joining the current one with reasons I will not disclose here.
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:45 am

Roandawgz wrote:
what is wrong with eupers laptop not being able to handle a mincraft beta server?
Its a LOT more demanding, it won't physically be able to run it. You saw how much SE used to lag at times and this one would be worse, more often.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:05 pm

For the record, I still play LOTRO, but since I got White version, that's where I've been spending my downtime. So i haven't played in a while but i still will, I'm like lvl 9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:08 pm

how far are you in pokemon white??
Back to top Go down
Avlis

Avlis

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:00 pm

cookies Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 am

On a suprisingly related note, I just got coerced into getting WoW by friends :S

what is this world coming to :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:31 am

don't do it! WoW kills your social life and leaves you with nothing!
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 8:37 am

Roandawgz wrote:
don't do it! WoW kills your social life and leaves you with nothing!
Yet its my friends that want me to play it with them :O
Back to top Go down
Lewa

Lewa

Squad : Freeze Squad

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:31 am

I just rememberd of a cool MMO i found in a few months.It's called Adventure Quest Worlds(Aka AQW) and I personally think it is pretty cool Very Happy

Here is the site: http://www.aq.com/
You don't have to download it.Btw it doesn't have any trailer.
I like it cause you have quests, you can buy weapons,armors and others, you can choose a side:evil or good it has a good storyline and that's all I know for now.
Back to top Go down
Jinji

Jinji

Location : My mansion, in the center of a dark forest somewhere in the Pokemon World...

PostSubject: AdventureQuest... now that brings back memories...   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:21 pm

I only played AdventureQuest Worlds for like two weeks myself, about a month after its launch, and I didn't think much of the game then; but then it had only just begun, so maybe it's different now.

I used to play its predecessor though, which was simply called AdventureQuest. Both me and my brother are X-Guardians on that game, and I have a few high-levelled characters on it. However, I stopped playing a while ago because I didn't have time for it anymore. Maybe I'll go back to that game in the future though - I do need something to fill those lulls in my day... I also was one of the beta-testers for DragonFable, but I left shortly after it went stable. The game simply isn't as cool now as it was during the testing phases... they lost something along the way.

I hear they plan on allowing character data from all the previous BattleOn games to be imported into AQW in future. I'd like to see how that goes when it's done.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:49 pm

I remember the original Adventure Quest. I played it for a few days, had fun, but just kind of forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An MMO we can call home?   An MMO we can call home? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An MMO we can call home?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3