Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesNightRO - Released to Dramander Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

NightRO - Released to Dramander

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

Squad : Flame SA

NightRO - Released to Dramander Empty
PostSubject: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:14 am

I have finally released my server and made a download available. It will be released on the forums for anyone that wants to play and it won't be officially released to the players of RO for a week so we can get the site completely done. For now you can register/download the server here:

http://cp.night-ro.com/

Registration Link: http://cp.night-ro.com/?module=account&action=create
Download Link: http://night-ro.com/downloads/2011-05-31_NightROsetup.exe

Server Rules:
These will be updated later when I begin to create them (I have the GM rules which are posted below.)
Just basically don't do anything you wouldn't do on PWO or forums.

Staff:
GM Carnage(Event GM)
GM Meian(Co-admin)
GM Memieko(Admin)

GM Rules:
Spoiler:

GM Rules are posted so you can report GMs who do not follow these rules.

I also had a lot of GMs drop out before the release so slots WILL be open, but in order to be a GM I would like you guys to gain experience with the game and show responsibility.

I think that's it for the server explanation, for anyone that wants to play can, please note there will be a lot of updating and changes. Also, I won't be on tomorrow morning, but I can leave my GM afk in the town called "Prontera" Downs should be on shortly if you play and will be able to assist you. So will some of my GMs I believe. Can't wait see you guys on.

Please understand I'm not trying to change the game we play, this is just because a few members said they would play my server when I did open it, so I decided to release it here first.

Special Thanks:
Meian(Michael)
Downs(Alex)
Sir Vejiero(Robert)
Kailz(Kailee)
Joshua

Last edited by Memieko on Tue May 31, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:06 pm

I didn't know that it wasn't actually released yet. Well I've registered anyway glad to try it out if I find I like it. This reminds me...didn't you have a story you did 2 chapters on about RO?
PS, your TOS are Nonexistant
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:35 pm

I shall join when I gets the time, so probs in the next two days Very Happy

I'll be interested to see what its like after all you've said about it Razz
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:15 pm

Old MacDonald wrote:
I didn't know that it wasn't actually released yet. Well I've registered anyway glad to try it out if I find I like it. This reminds me...didn't you have a story you did 2 chapters on about RO?
PS, your TOS are Nonexistant

Oh, that hasn't been updated, it really doesn't matter yet. We'll update that this week.

Golden_Choco wrote:
I shall join when I gets the time, so probs in the next two days Very Happy

I'll be interested to see what its like after all you've said about it Razz

Thanks Choco, I'll be waiting to see you on ;3

Apparently I have to make a theme for the installer, so it should be up this evening.
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Lewa

Lewa

Squad : Freeze Squad

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:39 am

I'm totally gonna join Happy
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:04 am

Thank you Memi! I hope that there will be a good number of us joining NightRO. Over the past couple of weeks I had anxiously been awaiting the download of it, and now it's finally here! Judging from the download, i'm gonna only be able to play it when I come home Razz

It just hit the hour mark and im only at 39% done downloading the .exe lol. May I just suggest that even if we arent online, maybe you can post like a help/tricks and shortcuts thread for NightRO. Poeple like myself havent played before and dont know how to do certain things, so I think it wouldn't be bad even for a few quickies to be posted that we should be aware of Smile
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:50 am

Sure I plan to make NPCs that help out 'noobs'(Sorry RO players call them that) to find the location of certain training spots and other useful NPCs.

When you get on, go a little south and you'll see a portal in the building i'll be sitting next to, go inside and there will be NPCs. Talk to the one thats called "Novice Trader" buy some potions (around 200-500) and then all the gears except for the armlets. Then go back outside and you can head (from the middle of Prontera(where the big statue thing is)) west, east or south. And there will be porings in either one that you can kill. Once you get to Job Level 10 (bottom exp bar in your character info) you can change your job. She will be in the same building as the Novice Trader. And if you don't know after this explanation then just walk around and do random stuff or explore lol

edit:
Er... server might not work. I just checked and it keeps rejecting. Have to wait til I get home from work. Sorry o.x
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:39 pm

2 GB...yeah I'll try to download it at 2 am I guess...
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Hopefully you will find out why it's doing this, I tried logging in myself and got "rejected from server"
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:23 pm

Yeah, well that means it at least works on your end xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:59 am

Do you have any tutorial videos or anything for the character creation??
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:01 pm

When you log in you will be able to do a walkthrough playable tutorial to help you out. Its quite informative and it really got me on the right track. Hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:13 pm

I know the exe's just one file, but would it do anything if you put it in a zip to compress it?
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:01 pm

the .exe is a whole installer. To run RO you need several different folders and files rather than just a client like PWO. The installer is there for people who have never played RO before to create an RO folder for them. It also creates a shortcut to the client. Some people don't know how to use .rar/.zip files so it just makes it easier like this. Compressing wouldn't really change anything about the size either.

For people who have played RO and know how to change between servers, there is a light RO download in zip format since the assumption would be that these people do know how to use those types of files if they understand how to 'server jump.' Basically, we have the full version in the installer format to make it "noob friendly" so anyone can play without having to know how to manage with WinRAR or 7zip.
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:34 am

-Sorry I keep double posting!- x.x

I have fixed the tutorial so everything you need to know is right there, there's a class explanation NPC. Although, he only explains the classes "Thief, Acolyte, Archer, Merchant, Swordsman, and Mage." Since Gunslinger, Ninja, Taekwon kid, Super Novice are what's called "Extended classes" and the official server of RO never added them in. If you guys want the explanation for these added, I can do that myself to help.

Oh! and if you look at my old old story of Ragnarok there's an explanation of the class tree there :3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:52 am

There is an error when I click on the download and the registration links :s
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:27 am

Yeah, the site is down for some reason. I need to talk to Alex x.x. We keep having this stupid issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightRO - Released to Dramander   NightRO - Released to Dramander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NightRO - Released to Dramander
Page 1 of 1