Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesTell us About Your Day - Page 2 Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Tell us About Your Day

Go down 
+5
Eupharia
MicahelN
RedHerring
Mac of All Trades
Littlered
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

I wanted to bring a change to this forum seeing lately I feel like we haven't really been involved with each other outside of pwo. The purpose of this topic if it isn't already clear is to tell us how your day went. Tell us some good things that happened, try to stay low on the negatives and focus on the positives. You may also talk about your recent positive progress on a certain game (this including pwo). And of course you may leave comments about people's days as well, go for it!

Last edited by CherryChill on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:08 am

Today I played 5 hours of magicka with Craig and Dave while talking crap on skype, I got to record 8 videos in that time and 17 if I havent had removed the rest. I killed a spider that was about the size of my hand and now there is a blood stain on my carpet (sucks). Then to finish off my all nighter I played the rest of my season on fifa with AS Roma and finished top in the Serie A. And now due to the lack of sleep I am talking to myself in gollum's voice from LOTR, I want to sleep but knowing that there are giant spiders everywhere prevents it. :/
And I am beginning to look like this
Spoiler:
Part 4 of my magicka adventure has just been uploaded to my channel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Today was Thanksgiving and so as per usual, I helped my mother put the 15lb sucker in the oven after all that prep work. We put it in the stove around 9am and it was suppose to be ready in like 3 - 4 hours but what happened was that apparently the over went off... I don't know how or why, but my mother didn't notice it until maybe 2 1/2 hours after we put it in lol... So we had to fix the oven which wasn't heating anything, and it took maybe another hour to fix it and put the turkey back in. Meanwhile, Robin called and said her parents were going off to spend Thanksgiving w/her mother's side of the family and Robin was given the option to go w/them or stick around w/me and she chose me! (She's so sweet Embarassed ) So I picked her up, we helped my mother make the side dishes and the five of us, (Me, Robin, my parents and my brother) had our meal. It was nice to have my family together and of course Robin who's been pretty much a part of the family since the start. I don't know about you guys, but we had a huge meal: Turkey, stuffing, mac&cheese, mash potatoes, sweet potatoes, green beans, salad, cranberry slicing, warm bread, carrots&corn, and of course Apple Cider (Martinelli's) to wash it down.

After dinner, we ditched my family to walk around the neighborhood w/my dog. We didn't spend too long outside because it was getting cold and dark out. I mean it seems like midnight at 6pm... but I noticed Robin didn't have a scarf or gloves or anything winter-like, so I think that's what I'm going to get her for Christmas, along w/something else. But anyways, I was telling her all about Black Friday and how much I loved waking up early to shop on that day. She wants in, so she and I are going to Target, Best Buy, Office Max, Kohls and Radio Shack to shop around lol... We would go to Walmart but strangely, there isn't one for at least 30 miles. I don't know what we're going to get. I already got a deal on some Timberland boots on a pre-cyber Monday sale, so I'm not looking for anything in particular. Robin isn't too materialistic either so we might not land up spending on much. But it's the experience that's the best part in my opinion.

Anyways, I better get some sleep now 'cause I need to pick her up from her house and head to Target at 11:45pm tonight. Razz
Don't be too surprise if I don't show up until later in the day tomorrow - I'll be sleeping when I get home from shopping
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

Squad : Flame SA

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:05 pm

Well today was pretty good as well. Our dinner consisted of Cranberry Sauce, Sweet potatoes, stuffing, mashed potatoes with gravy, home made bread, your everyday turkey, olives and whatever other goodies my mom enjoys laying out. We still have dessert... ;-; Anyway Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:27 am

I woke up, I ate a turkey themed lunch with lots of cornbread dressing, I played a video game until 10:00, I got an urgent call from my mom telling me to go Best Buy for Black Friday so I could buy a laptop, I bought said laptop, I'm back. Happy Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arson
The Whiskered Gentleman
Daniel Arson

Squad : Freeze Squad

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:34 am

I did nothing special because I don't celebrate Thanksgiving! Razz
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:44 pm

A Very Red Thanksgiving:

It's 6:50 AM in the morning and I'm completly awake. I got dressed and walked to my school. Once I had arrived I had met up with my school's band in which I direct. (the actual teacher is like an assistant rather than a director). So everyone is getting dressed and I decided that instead of hats and plumes that we would get bandanas since the under classmen were complaining about it and we needed to get more pepped up anyway for the parade. So even though this parade wasn't very anounced throughout the neighborhood and school, we still got our act together and got on the bus. It was cold outside and for some strange reason, it felt even colder inside the bus. So we get to the start of the parade and I call the band to attention. The damm freshmen never know how to pay attention so I yelled at them and told them to pay attention while a senior was telling them to do their best since it was their last thanksgiving parada and band, seniors whom have been in the band all 4 years of their high school career. So finally we got organized and we stepped off. The parade went very well in my opinion. For those that may recognize some of these tunes, here is the set of what we got the band to play throughout the march: Louie Louie, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Power, The Hey Song, Taquila, Surfin U.S.A, Dynamite. Once we finished marching, we found ourselves to a plaza. I stood by a flag and the Band formed an arc by the flagpole. From there we played National Anthem, anounced who were our seniors, special solo's and all that special stuff. Then we played our show music which was Phantom of the Opera, Music of the Night, and Masquerade. (all of which from the well known musical, Phantom of the Opera.) After we performed, we got back on the bus, and went back to the school to collect our belongings and put back the instruments.

When I was finished I waited for my mom to come and pick me up. I could have walked but she said she would pick me up and then my phone died. So I waited and she picked me up eventually. I got home and put on a nice red-orange dress. I played some sims for a bit before guests arrived. My first guest was my grandma. Its always good to see her since she's in a nursing home and it's hard for her to live on her own. After her, my brother came home. My brother goes to a college and so we usually see him like once every two months or something, but it was really good to see him and let me just say that he was a bit mad that we turned his room (which didn't have much in it anyway) into an office/workout room for my dad. So of course he threw a sarcatsic fit. He was like oh my gooddd why would you do this to my room lol. It was really funny as my parents and he had a happy argument. Then my mom's two aunts from East Boston came. One is known as the cookie monster since she makes us so much cookies during the holidays and the other we call Miss Llama since she lives alone and she would foster children when she was younger so mama, Miss Llama haha. These were the last of our guests to come. So we sat in the living room and watched Dark Shadows as my mom and her two aunts help prepare our dinner in the kitchen. I fell asleep since I had been up so early in the day for band and parade and I was just exhausted. So I awoke to us having our pre-dinner. Round 1 consisted of Meatballs and Sausages, Salad, Beef Stew, Brocoli Cheder Casserole and some stuffed Artichokes. After eating this we all just sorta sat at the table for about an hour and talked with one another as we waited for the turkey to finish. So the turkey is finally ready and comes Round 2 which served of course Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatos, Cranberry Sauce, Bread rolls, and some more Meatballs and Sausages. I was so full and just so much more exhausted after taking in so much food. SO I helped clean the table and went in my room to nap for about an hour. I woke up and we were having dessert. Round 3 of food consisted of some Vanilla Ice Cream, Pumpin Pie, Apple Pie, Gelatin, and Milano Cookies.

The day just seemed to last forever and after each meal I just wanted the day to end. I was tired I tell you! Have you any clue how much food I actually consumed? All I know is that I was moaning all night and i'm yelling in my sleep for my mommy to come and rub my stomach haha. Otherwise the day had gone well seeing the family. My brother is home until monday and then he's taking the plane back to colege. (I think it's in like Maryland or Virginia, I forget where.) So it's the day after thanksgiving right now, and so me and my brother have been catching up with life. I had told him how I took after his pokemon interests and now just as much an expert as he was. So we challenged each other. I used my team from Diamond Version which was (Milotic, Gardevoir, Seviper, Masquerian, Absol and Blaziken). My brother used his team from HeartGold version which was (Steelix, Piloswine, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Kabutops and Kangaskhan.) I was really surprised at the outcome of this battle since he had said he does play it time to time which is like me. I had won the battle and I still had 2 pokemon left. So the minute I win I stand up and I stick my tongue out at him and I go nana na na naaa naaaaa. Lol. I was just so happy XD. Yea today has been a good day, even though it's Black Friday, we couldn't go out. Since my dad had taken his car to work, his car was unquestionably unavailable. My mom's car I guess has a flat tire. She told me that when she dropped my grandma home the other day, she hit something like 4 streets away and rode back home with a flat tire. A pickup truck isn't coming to get it till Sunday. So even though I was not able to do some good shopping, me, my brother and my sister all went down the street to go get some ice cream. It was sweet to be with them since it's been so long since i've seen him, it must have been back in late August since I last saw him. But yea, my Thanksgiving break is going well and I hope all of your breaks or weekends are doing good as well. Have a nice weekend guys :<3:
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:46 am

It sounded like everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving - good to hear Very Happy

Wow. What a Black Friday. Every year I end Black Friday proclaiming that it was the best experience ever; well I have a new one. So, I picked up Robin at 11:45 pm from her house. It was freezing cold so I brought along my scarf, my dodger beanie, an extra jacket, extra high socks (all for her) and two road mugs w/hot chocolate. It was nice seeing her w/out you know combing her hair or all that stuff girls do before they go out. She still had bedhead hair and if it wasn't night, I would have snapped a picture to show you guys 'cause it was funny & cute. She was excited and she chose the first place which was Target.

So, we got to Target and when I say that the lines were longer then the ride lines at Disneyland or any amusement park you've ever been to, well, it's no lie. There were lots, and lots of people. So, she and I huddled close and stood behind this old man and old lady. They were this bickering couple. The old man started ranting about how America was going down the poop-hole (in a Pg-sense), because American's were subjected to this mayhem called Black Friday. He continued his said rant blaming the founder of this "stupid" holiday at Rebecca Black. Yes, RB the singer of the song Friday. Robin and I were laughing but low enough that he didn't hear us 'cause if you guys don't know, people are insane this one day in particular. They see a sale, and all of a sudden some kind of primitive instinct kicks in where they're mad crazy. But anyways he's going on and on about Rebecca Black and how he heard from people she was the first to promote this day and included a song too. I'm not kidding this guy actually thought this lol. The shop finally opened after a few minutes of his ranting.

The process is simple. KEEP MOVING. What happens if you don't? Well, ask my heels 'cause they're all cut from being nipped by carts and boots. (I mean, of all the days to wear boots outside! At least use some flats w/out jags ;_; ). But yeah, I was Robin's bodyguard 'cause I didn't want her to get pushed or shoved because trust me, it wouldn't have been a happy day for them if they even barely nudge her. However, she was unharmed. So, we calmly walked in and we didn't really have anything to pick out. We were content looking around while dummies were running and tripping on the floor. People were buying two Xboxs and Wiis and all those things. Robin and I just laughed at them and their desperate ways. We ended up buying a few Itunes Cards, and also a few Cd's including Adele, The Band Perry and for the lols LMFAO. By then, all the Kindles were gone. All the gaming systems were gone, all the sale cameras were gone. It was just amazing.

We went to Best Buy next and as you can imagine, it was crowded, but we went anyways. Some people were hauling off flat screen televisions and all kinds of things. And here were she and I with no reason to shop for but to just be out for the fun of it. And yeah, like I said in chat, we saw a fight in the store. People were fighting over this laptop 'cause I think it was like 300 dollars and it was the last one. They got in a few good punches before the security guards cleared it up. Robin and I got scared and we kinda drifted away from that all. We landed up not buying anything there 'cause of all the stores, they were the most expensive.

My parents called and they said that Home Depot had a sale on Poinsettias again for only 99 cents. They cost 10 -12 normally so it's a big deal so Robin and I went there to stand in line for about an hour until it opened. We got about 16 of them and dropped them off at my house before heading to Radio Shack. My city has a small hole-in-the-wall store so we were able to go in there w/out a crowd. Robin bought a kindle for only 50 bucks and I bought my brother some headphones; I think they're called "Beats" by Dr. Dre. It's ironic though that Robin (A future head librarian) would buy a Kindle when that essentially kills books. I asked her that but she said that her job and her pleasure of reading is totally separate. She loves her collection of books at home and work, but the technology was alluring to her - especially since she can fit about half a library into that device and read anytime.

We went to ToysRus because they had sales on a few toys Robin thought would be nice to buy for the foster kids we visit and so we bought toy cars and dolls. I think we spent like 200 dollars at that point and it was about 6am. After that, we went to Office Max so I can buy a radio clock 'cause I really needed a new one and I got a real nice one for only 20 bucks. I checked the online prices - I saved 50 bucks on that deal. Lastly we went to the Gap store. That was literally empty LOL. The clothes were all neatly folded and nothing looked touched. Well, I know I said I would buy Robin the scarf and everything on Christmas, but she liked this Pink combo of a scarf, snow beanie, gloves and a sweater and I bought it for her. She in return bought me a few sweaters (but also said there was more - but she was holding out until school ends in mid-December). But yeah, we shopped at the Gap - but we aren't too picky about our clothes brands.

Ok, after traveling for 9 hours, we were hungry so I drove to downtown L.A. to the original Tommy Burger shack. And Ari knows about In-&-Out, but Tommys - it's a whole other wow. It's the best Chilli in Los Angeles and a historic food restaurant icon here. Nothing like chilli burgers after a long, long morning.

We were going to go to the beach (my idea) but we landed up going to our local park (her idea). She was using her Kindle while I took a nap. That was the best part of the day for me. And that was my morning on Black Friday. Of course I spent most of the afternoon sleeping and now I'm awake to write this before I knock out again. It's all worth it in the end really. I got what I wanted, bought what I needed for my family, Robin and others and I'm ready for Christmas now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us About Your Day   Tell us About Your Day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us About Your Day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: Off-Topic & Suggestions :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: