Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesHalloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Halloween/Dramanniversary

Go down 
+2
Choco
Mac of All Trades
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Can't remember the dates when like the first topic was posted on PWO (October 25th?) BUT this forum was created on October 31st 2010. So we can just say the anniversary of Dramander and Halloween are the same day! This calls for a celebration event amiright?

Next Saturday on October 29th we will "dress up as" (change your name) each other and get to impersonate/act like them! (avoid being mean tho). So if you want to do that post here before Friday and I will use a random method to assign each person a person (that sounds weird). Then on Saturday you change your name to that person and imitate them. And if PeachEuph is up to it, they could put everybody in the same usergroup so we can't tell who's really who at a glance

Then on Sunday October 30th you get to dress up (change your name) as your favorite actor/singer/politician/historicalfigure/artist/criminal/athlete/misc real person and impersonate them.

The throughout the weekend and Monday there will be candy. That is all I can say for now; you'll have to wait to find out more because I don't know know anything about it either yet; just made it up right nowI've lost my touch with making events, so if anyone else has an idea share it

Mac (macabre) --> Peaches
Ari (snooki) --> Mac
Peach (yoshi) --> Felipe
Felipe (cheshire) --> Ari

Last edited by Macabre on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:30 pm

...I agreed to this?
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:45 pm

<_<_<_<

This topic is now corndogs
Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Corn-dog
My work here is done. Muahaha Another Evil Laugh
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:32 pm

As the person who set the trend of members changing their name for Halloween (much thanks is owed to the Fox for making it possible), I hereby seize control of this topic! >:}D Mac! You have shamed your family!
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:01 pm

I forgot to impersonate Felipe but I will do it now.

Get off my damn lawn kid before I pull out my shout gun. (Felipe in 20 years)

Thank you and good night. **bows**
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Please. That's not gonna be me in twenty years. I'll have a fence... with lasers. O.O
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:08 pm

I thought I told you to get off my lawn boy. I have no choice but to hunt you down like those armadillos.
**Runs, pulls back and falls on one knee**
Damn it. Honey, equip our robot servant with a shotgun and make it chase after that boy.
Wife: Why don't you do it yourself?
**Felipe shows annoyed face**
Women.

Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Closer, but I like Armadillos. They can be used for biological warfare by carrying leprosy into an enemy encampment.

Fun Fact: It's actually a Texas state law that you have to put an empty beer bottle next to an armadillo if it's been killed by fast moving vehicles. O.O
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Well I got a fun fact for California.

By law when a SKUNK is killed by a moving car, it is required for a person to light a scented candle in it's honor as well as taking away the wretched smell that will linger in around a two block radius for a week like so many times around my street. And hopefully that will allow people to SLEEP and not gag on the smell seeping through the walls of a person's house for that week!
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:15 pm

It's a Maryland State Law that if you hit a Blue Crab with your car...then you're supposed to stop driving underwater!
An actual law that is unique to this state is that you're subject to a fine for stealing wi-fi that you're not licensed to use (in other words your neighbor). Just recently found that out...so I probably have a pretty high bounty on my head.

Requesting topic lock to help restore self-esteem. Besides, I'm contributing to the off-topicness, giving you further excuse to locket
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:14 am

ToPiC iS nOw LoCkEd

Happy Halloween/Dramanderiversary ~ Hope to see this topic again next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween/Dramanniversary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: General :: Upcoming Events :: Guild Member Events-
Jump to: