Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesMac's Weekly Challenge Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Mac's Weekly Challenge

Go down 
+2
Rayquaza
Mac of All Trades
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

Mac's Weekly Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:50 pm

Mac's Weekly Challenge Determined-challenge-considered

Thought I'd start something new Happy Every Sunday (my time), I will post a challenge here, and you can try to accomplish it! And you can post in this topic results, interesting experiences, life lessons, tragic truths, and any other universal revelations that you may have realized while partaking in a challenge. Shocked I may post more than one a week if I get a flood of ideas and they don't take long Very Happy Note: it won't be like mind puzzles or anything, I have in mind more random things like...guess you have to wait and see, cuz I can't find a way to explain in a general sense. They shouldn't require anything too in-depth or use of any object most people wouldn't have; so everyone should be able to do every challenge to a degree. If you have an idea for a challenge, I'd rather you let me know some other way than posting it here. I'll keep a record of the challenges in this first post, and I'll put a 1-5 rating next to each one for time, difficulty, and fun-ness.

So watcha say?
Mac's Weekly Challenge 277015_205641319486572_118643_n or Mac's Weekly Challenge 260673_100000692771828_1460509873_n?

Archives:
Spoiler:

Note: I make up the challenges myself; not using an outside source (with the exception of if one of you gives me an idea)

Last edited by MacGyver on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Challenge Four)
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza

Rayquaza

Squad : Alliance

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Mac's Weekly Challenge 277015_205641319486572_118643_n

Just need a challenge though
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 am

Maybe shoulda waited til it was actually Sunday to start? Just thought I'd give people fair warning.
Challenge 1: The boomstick hand
Difficulty: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven - -
Time: (consistently throughout the day)
Fun-ness: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven - - -

Procedure:
1. Proceed to step two when it is morning (or it's not but you just woke up Razz), preferably a day when you're going to do something outside the house with other people around.
Spoiler:

If this is somewhat confusing, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza

Rayquaza

Squad : Alliance

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 am

... ... ...

Mac's Weekly Challenge 260673_100000692771828_1460509873_n

(Pretty much on of the few people without much planned, doing this challenge while being a loner in my room for the next couple days wont be too fun)
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Mac's Weekly Challenge 277015_205641319486572_118643_n

Bring it on you limp noodle! D:<
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Welp, this one's kinda dumb, but it's not Sunday, so I didn't have to do it anyway Neutral
Challenge 2: Rick the Night Away
Difficulty: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven - - -
Time: (Varies depending on how easy and how long you sleep)
Fun-ness: Like a Star @ heaven - - - -

Procedure:
1. Acquire a device capable of playing music, preferably with headphones (a computer will suffice, Felipe >_>)
2. Acquire a particular song titled "Never Gonna Give You Up" by a particular artist titled "Rick Astley"
3. Play the song and set it to loop. To close loopholes, I'll mention 'make sure you can hear it' -_-"
4. Attempt to go to sleep. If successful, observe how insane your dreams will drive you
5. Optional: Repeat above steps 1-4 with a heavy metal or Justin Beiber song or a song that's both
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:19 pm

That's not a challenge... that's torture...
Back to top Go down
AkaAnonymous
A Man of the People
A Man of the People
AkaAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:33 am

I can understand Rick Astley and Justin Bieber, but why Heavy Metal? D:
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:55 am

Forget the whole bit about Sunday. I'll pretty much update this when I feel like it which won't be a lot if no one cares.
Challenge 3: Forum King
Difficulty: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven -
Fun-ness: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven - -
Time:The shorter the better chances
Procedure:
1. Acquire an account from this random website place at http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/forum
2. Do this~
Spoiler:
(Have all the most recent posts in nine topics/two forums/or a screenfull). Of course, all posts must be legit and not rule breaking. This may prove difficult if multiple of you guys are trying to do it at the same time Razz and the fact when I did it (WAS NOT INTENTIONAL), no one was online because of the holidays.

Last edited by MacAfee on Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [i][/i])
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:58 am

AkaAnonymous wrote:
I can understand Rick Astley and Justin Bieber, but why Heavy Metal? D:

Because you're trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Grhym

Grhym

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Challenge ~ Sing a song and get it rated by the rest of the guild.
You can make your own or just sing one that has already been done! =)
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:37 am

Grhym wrote:
Challenge ~ Sing a song and get it rated by the rest of the guild.
You can make your own or just sing one that has already been done! =)

I look forward to seeing your attempt. Happy
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:12 pm

Peaches is the only one I can see that might take interest in this, but it was one of my original ideas when I started this disappointment of a topic, so I'll go ahead and throw this concept out there.
Challenge 4: Poem Playlist

Difficulty: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven -
Fun-ness: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven -
Time: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven - -

Procedure
There would be several approaches to this, but I guess this one makes most sense
nyan 1. Think of a memorable event that had importance to you.
nyan 2. Write out how you'd want to portray it using any words (nah, you could skip this part)
nyan 3. Write down a list of around 30+ songs:
............. Check Mark That relate to the event (songs you'd pick if you were making a normal playlist)
............. Check Mark That you like/want to get
............. Check Mark Whose titles are phrases that fit into a sentence (this'll make sense in the next step)
nyan 4. Take the song titles and start piecing them together to try to make larger phrases, sentences, or paragraphs, which TELL THE STORY you were thinking of. Note that...
............. Check Mark You can use more songs than the ones you just picked, those were like guidelines
............. Check Mark It's ok to be missing a minor word like "the" or something
............. Check Mark You can add punctuation as you please between song titles, but not in the middle of one title.
nyan 5. Now put the songs as their titles appear in order on a playlist and listen to it, all the while trying to relate it to what happened. So basically, this playlist should tell a similar story whether listening to it, or reading the titles like a paragraph.

Sample Example:
Spoiler:
Except, I challenge you to make one using at least 10 song titles and/or lasting 45 minutes! Mwahaha

I've probably done this about 8 times. It could take a couple hours depending on how good you're tryna make it...
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:27 pm

QFT:
Macaroni Man wrote:
... I'm a lame troll, who tried to be funny with spamming, but in all actuality I'm not really all that funny. kthnxbi. If I do this again, I am gonna get the banhammer.

Ok, so what just happened?
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Ok, this would've made more sense as a separate topic or a contest, but here goes...
What a Face What a Face What a Face Challenge 5: Reaction Faces What a Face What a Face What a Face

Difficulty: Like a Star @ heaven - - - - - Cool
Fun-ness: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Cool
Time:

Procedure: pig
1. Acquire any image from your local post your picture topic located in the nearest TD photography forum.
2. Acquire a program or find a service in which you can easily edit a picture to have text
3. Study the picture you chose very carefully and wonder what the person could be thinking. Now CAPTION IT!
4. At the next time I feel like posting a challenge, the winning caption will receive a nothing, because every time I try to offer prizes people either don't want it, or already have it

Note: Respect the person's privacy and don't post it elsewhere on the internetz without their consent. You may also choose to simply type the caption as part of the post under the picture.
Back to top Go down
Grhym

Grhym

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Your challenge, try to figure out who would ************ in a university library.

Mac's Weekly Challenge 395553_10151213911455247_472279875246_22571486_2000304532_n

Funny, this or the university of ulster were/are one of the universities I was/am going to.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Mac's Weekly Challenge Wtf-na10

.....mfw that note:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac's Weekly Challenge   Mac's Weekly Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mac's Weekly Challenge
Page 1 of 1