Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesOur Own Minecraft Server! Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Our Own Minecraft Server!

Go down 
+8
The Dragoon
Avlis
Hawk
Mac of All Trades
MicahelN
Choco
KillerShark57
Eupharia
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

Our Own Minecraft Server! Empty
PostSubject: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:38 am

Took me a wee while but i've managed to set us up a server! Very Happy
No more waiting for servers, then finding your building "greiefed" Very Happy
Tried and tested, works perfectly Razz

I will put it online in about 3 hours, i've got some things to do first.

Last edited by MicahelN on Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This Topic Has Been Moved To Minecraft Discussion)
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 6:52 am

You actually managed to do it.I failed and you didn't, Good Job, I shall +Rep you now.
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 8:48 am

Woot! Am I on staff? Razz
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:58 am

You are the greatest Eupharia. I gave you a plus rep because you are just so great. Smile

If you need help running the server, (Operator perhaps?) I'm the guy. If not, then can I be an Advance Builder? Oh and by any chance can Advance Builders have the abilities to freeze, slap, temp-ban? I think it would be pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:03 am

MicahelN wrote:
You are the greatest Eupharia. I gave you a plus rep because you are just so great. Smile

If you need help running the server, (Operator perhaps?) I'm the guy. If not, then can I be an Advance Builder? Oh and by any chance can Advance Builders have the abilities to freeze, slap, temp-ban? I think it would be pretty nice.
Freeze=SuperOp Slap=Adv.Builder Temp-ban= Even builder can do those.

I think it should stay this way.Otherwise Adv Builders will abuse...Unless it's private of course.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:02 am

KillerShark57 wrote:
I think it should stay this way.Otherwise Adv Builders will abuse...Unless it's private of course.

Why Jaws, you scared of little old me Razz

Well, unless it's private, I think it's neccessary. Trolls pop up more often then not and I will not hesitate to drop them given the chance. And you know I won't abuse my powers. I have fun with you guys, but I will never use it in jealousy or anger because that is not my character. I just need it to take down trolls. Especially after all the hard work from everyone... you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:53 am

MicahelN wrote:
KillerShark57 wrote:

Why Jaws, you scared of little old me Razz

Well, unless it's private, I think it's neccessary. Trolls pop up more often then not and I will not hesitate to drop them given the chance. And you know I won't abuse my powers. I have fun with you guys, but I will never use it in jealousy or anger because that is not my character. I just need it to take down trolls. Especially after all the hard work from everyone... you know what I mean?
Yes I agree with you but by "Av Builders" I didn't mean you, but all of the other Adv Builders.What would happen if someone got to Adv Builder and started abusing those powers?
And no I am not scared of you.

Btw Eupharia have you turned it on yet?
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:16 pm

It's been on and off for the last hour, been making some changes and fixes and it should be fine to host others, i was wrong earlier, i was the only one able to connect to it.

The server name is: Eupharia Server
Its usually near the bottom of the list and for an easy way to find it push CTRL-F and type the name.

Lets see how it runs Razz
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Alright, I'll be there as soon as I can.

Last edited by KillerShark57 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Fixed it this time.
Server is fully functional Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:22 am

IDEA: Make a subforum under like General Discussions or something FOR MINECRAFT, cause everyone in the whole guild plays it. I jest, but the words are true.
Back to top Go down
Hawk

Hawk

Squad : Freeze Squad

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:53 am

glad to see ur still up mac
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:16 am

Hawkland is loaded and waiting for you Blackhawk Very Happy
Tuna Razz Don't be so petty about rank, I never realised I left you at guest :L and the shooting thing, i just demoted you for a joke but you logged off and i forgot, sorry. Anyway I was just having fun with the ranking system yesterday but since you've all taken it so seriously, i'll just make it fair and put all of T.D as advbuilders. No promotions from that stage. I can't promise no demotions though Razz (you will be put back to advbuilder Razz )

Also I will be going away for the weekend and I won't be taking my laptop. Sorry but Server Eupharia will be down till sunday night.

Its up atm but only for about 6 more hours

Also:
I have made you all your very own level, do with it what you will. Guests can view it but only advbuilders can change it, I trust you won't greif each other's levels Smile
To join type /goto [The Name]

Names:
  • MicahelN - Snowball
  • RedHerring1290 - Kingdom
  • Choco - Chocoland
  • KillerShark57 - Tunaland
  • Blackhawk323 - Hawkland
  • LittleRed - Arianaville

• Official TD level - Dramander
Back to top Go down
KillerShark57
Tigrex
Tigrex
KillerShark57

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 9:22 am

Yeah, I guess I did take it seriously (I tend to do that often XD).
Really? TUNALand?! -_-
Back to top Go down
Hawk

Hawk

Squad : Freeze Squad

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:27 am

....(tunaland..lol freaking epic) hmmmmm....maybe you did read chat when i said i wanted me own server last night.....
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:48 am

Server back online, sorry for the delay. I was snowed in Aberdeen last night. Scotland's been hit bad by the snow.
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:29 am

Eupharia wrote:
Server back online, sorry for the delay. I was snowed in Aberdeen last night. Scotland's been hit bad by the snow.

Thought so, its been bad here, and you always have it worse, hope its all ok for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Avlis

Avlis

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:44 am

ooh, wats the server called?
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Spoiler:

I made everyone a gateway to their maps Very Happy only blackhawks and arianas work atm, you all need to come online and make one on your side. Left tuna and snowball's gates uncoloured, you pick em. I chose chocos and felipes based on what I thought they'd want but change em if you like.

Avlis I didn't know you played Razz The name's Server Eupharia. I'll make you your own map and that later Very Happy

And just so you all know the gate order it's

Snowball
Tuna
Felipe
Choco
Hawk
Ariana

In no particular order. If you still don't know who these are.. Pay more attention Razz
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 am

Hmm.... I had this whole city mapped out on paper as to how I wanted to develop my land. It had a college, high school/elementary, fire station, aquarium, club, McDonalds, my slurpie/desert store, Hotel California overlooking the ocean, a mall, a park, a town hall, a space for music concerts, chrismas trees, and pumpkins... a pet store, movie theather and a house for everyone who plays minecraft in TD... I'll be lucky to get half of them in there. Anyways that's my plans for my level. I would finish faster but I keep getting distracted with my property in Arianaville, Hawkland, Mewtwoland lol. They are so awesome.

And Ariana, I did NOT steal your oasis, idea. I have a much better water fall, treehouse, viewing zone. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Dragoon

The Dragoon

Squad : The Lone Dragoon Society.

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Lol, after much deliberation, I randomly signed up for Minecraft. Now i just need to know what the hell i need to do to start, and find the Sever we apparently have.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:56 pm

On the home page, click multiplayer. Then press ctrl F and type Server Eupharia. That' where we tend to hang out.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:07 pm

Nice Silver! Can't wait to see you on the server. Plus, everybody in our guild gets their own land! Ask Eupharia and he'll make you one. If you need any ideas, check out my level: Snowball. And if you need help, just ask. Everyone is willing to help out.
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:09 am

MicahelN wrote:
Nice Silver! Can't wait to see you on the server. Plus, everybody in our guild gets their own land! Ask Eupharia and he'll make you one. If you need any ideas, check out my level: Snowball. And if you need help, just ask. Everyone is willing to help out.
Your map where you've marked out where everything will go, and your mall is going to be smaller than your starbucks? Razz
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:32 pm

I don't think so lol. I guess you'll have to find out after I finish it ;D

But the ones I didn't mark off, I need some ideas. If you've taken the town tour, ya gotta give me some ideas as to what to fill those spots with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Minecraft Server!   Our Own Minecraft Server! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Own Minecraft Server!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next