Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesHalloween/Dramanniversary Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Halloween/Dramanniversary

Go down 
+2
Choco
Mac of All Trades
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

Halloween/Dramanniversary Empty
PostSubject: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Can't remember the dates when like the first topic was posted on PWO (October 25th?) BUT this forum was created on October 31st 2010. So we can just say the anniversary of Dramander and Halloween are the same day! This calls for a celebration event amiright?

Next Saturday on October 29th we will "dress up as" (change your name) each other and get to impersonate/act like them! (avoid being mean tho). So if you want to do that post here before Friday and I will use a random method to assign each person a person (that sounds weird). Then on Saturday you change your name to that person and imitate them. And if PeachEuph is up to it, they could put everybody in the same usergroup so we can't tell who's really who at a glance

Then on Sunday October 30th you get to dress up (change your name) as your favorite actor/singer/politician/historicalfigure/artist/criminal/athlete/misc real person and impersonate them.

The throughout the weekend and Monday there will be candy. That is all I can say for now; you'll have to wait to find out more because I don't know know anything about it either yet; just made it up right nowI've lost my touch with making events, so if anyone else has an idea share it

Mac (macabre) --> Peaches
Ari (snooki) --> Mac
Peach (yoshi) --> Felipe
Felipe (cheshire) --> Ari

Last edited by Macabre on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Well, I'm away for the 29th, at a Halloween party as it happens, but I might think of something for us ingame on Halloween Razz
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Sounds fun to me!
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:10 am

Let me know what I can do to help and I'll do my best.

Edit: Forgot to add that Team Dramander started October 26 like when Ari, Chriz and I came up with the original topic thread. October 28th, was when we created our freewebs TD site and on October 31, I opened this forum.
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:16 am

So technicly speaking, me Michael and Chrizz have our first one year anniversary of Team Dramander before a couple others, because for a day or two it was just us three.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:39 am

Yeps, those were the good days lol kidding. I'll find a way to celebrate this moment and accomplishment because think about it guys, we've lasted a year together. I'm sure not too many guilds could say that nor have the will to continue going. Maybe I'll look at getting a new signature or emblem. {hmmm}
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:26 am

Choco wrote:
Well, I'm away for the 29th, at a Halloween party as it happens, but I might think of something for us ingame on Halloween Razz

Maybe I could switch those two days around just to accomodate Choco
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:52 am

Heh that reminds me, I am determined to go to my school's Halloween dance on the 28th, no matter if im still sick or not (hopefully not) as it currently appears I have been very healthy and have made a strong recovery from where Ipreviously stood with the Sinus. If all goes well, I'm told I can get out of the hospital on Monday or Tuesday Smile
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 pm

It's going to be spooktacular!
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Another idea: post pictures of your Halloween costume if you have one. Which I don't...however, remember I was ranting about having a ninja star in my face? Here:

Warning! Image contains gruesome scenes (loljk it's not nearly as bad as the eyeball picture I posted yesterday not to mention ED's "offended" page)
Spoiler:

Note blood was dry and had lost color sorta by then and you can start to see the latex IT WAS LEGIT, THOSE FREAKIN NINJAS Suspect
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:01 pm

D: You look terrible! Almost as bad as the kid who had a pencil shoved in his ear halloween of my senior ear. He smelled strangely of Vaseline... :/

On a side note, I'm breaking out the purple text will resume my Cheshire Cat identity in the spirit of Halloween... or should I be Tinman? Decisions decisions...
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:00 pm

I have my own set of choices as well. I am on the fence whether I want to be: Miki, Snowball, Tentails or Vegan Peach. Each would be a good character lol. But in real life I don't have a costume. Robin and I are just going to hang out at her home to give the early Halloween goers some candy then head to my house to give them to the late ones. But I haven't worn a costume since I was like 13 last time I can recall.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:45 am

Since I'll probably be handing out the candy at my house, I might actually get some cat ears and dress up as the cheshire cat. :} It'd be the first time I was serious about dressing up for Halloween in a long time.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 9:39 am

If you do decide that, please, please, please, take a picture and post it here so we can all laugh see it.
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:28 am

MicahelN wrote:
If you do decide that, please, please, please, take a picture and post it here so we can all laugh see it.

Agreed.

Can't do the halloween event on the 29th or the 30th. I'm in Aberdeen for the weekend.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:08 pm

No. It'll never happen. Never ever ever ever ever ever
Spoiler:
EVER happen!
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Maybe once day someone in this world will happen to stubble upon you with your cat ears put on. Maybe I'll contact TMZ. They'll catch you, they always catch celebrities.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:17 pm

Except I'm not a celebrity. I'm invisible. I'm... the Cheshire Cat: Halloween/Dramanniversary -fc01deviantartcom-fs10-i-2006-110-4-8-Cheshire_cat_by_coin001
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:19 pm

No, that would be a celebrity cause every one (who's into those disney classics) likes that cat and there is a ride named after it in amusement parks soo... besides, TMZ doubles as a PI place, I mean they catch everyone!
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:36 pm

So según Peaches, Oct 26 was the first day of the first thread of the first firstly firstness of the first days of our first guild.
So here in -5 land, midnight has recently passed us, meaning that if you are here reading this now, you've lived to see Dramander thrive for a year. It won't be long before its 2 when it'll start learning to speak, and 3 when it gets potty trained, and 4 when it goes of to pre-k and *sniff* being part of a guild really prepares you for parenthood huh? You're Gonna Go Far Kid.

Through the short-lived accounts, the ones who were here but have left or taken a leave, the ones who never joined....., the ones who died from a fatal knife wound thanks to Memi mysteriously disappeared, the ones (er one) who deleted their account twice and keeps coming back, the bots (although we've grown fond), the spam members (thanks to something from my alexonsager thread), the occasional troll (blueh), the occasional power-seeker (Bart&Arnie), the ones who have been banned (...no one yet), and the alt accounts (yes that includes personalities<_<); through it all we are the ones who emerge the true loyal!

Reflect upon your life in Dramander, think of all you've been through, all you've learned or influenced, all the people you met and helped, all the fun you had in PWO, all the laughs I induced we shared, as well as any hardships or character challenges you face, and (I have a strong urge to say "SIIIING IT TO THE WORLD" here) let yourself carry this through Life.

First song to jump in mind (besides the two previously quoted)

Edit:

Last edited by Freddie Mac on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:30 am

omg its Dramaniversary, omg this is so sad! one year of dramander for me Happy
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:41 pm

I have two questions for Ari:

1. How is it sad?

2. Why Snooki?
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:56 pm

I have decided to participate.

(Yes I chose Yoshi but since Felipe didn't like Domo Kun, I decided to switch it up a bit. If anyone read my profiles in the past, you'll know that I also go by the alias GreenYoshi in some of my other accounts.)
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:02 pm

...so let me be clear...now that all this other stuff has happened, do we still want to do the impersonation thing on Sunday? (except Euph and maybe Choco for being away, and Memi and Ray for being cynical). As for the famous people impersonations, half the people here are already sort of a fictional one, but if you still want to do that Saturday go for it
(I am switching it like I had previously suggested to accomodate Choco, since I found out I wont be here Saturday either).
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:36 pm

Since the quarter ended I'm off school today, wuut!

Since there's only 4 people I know for sure I'll match just them, but if you aren't on this list and decide you want to because you don't realize this idea is stupid yet , it's not too late to sign up until Sunday...

Key: Person --> Human = Person will act like Human (not the other way around)
Mac (macabre) --> Peaches
Ari (snooki) --> Mac
Peach (yoshi) --> Felipe
Felipe (cheshire) --> Ari
I used a random matchup thing (dont feel like explaning) so don't complain Razz

Ps, I promised "there would be candy" in the first post, but I still don't even know what I'm talking about, so any suggestions on "the candy"?

Last edited by Macabre on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : cool post bro but it needs more evil)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween/Dramanniversary   Halloween/Dramanniversary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween/Dramanniversary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: General :: Upcoming Events :: Guild Member Events-
Jump to: