Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesGuild THEME SONG Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Guild THEME SONG

Go down 
+4
Rayquaza
The Dragoon
Choco
Mac of All Trades
8 posters

Which song would you like to represent our guild? (alphabetical)
Dreamer - Chris Brown
Guild THEME SONG Vote_lcap0%Guild THEME SONG Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Firework - Katy Perry
Guild THEME SONG Vote_lcap20%Guild THEME SONG Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Heroes of our Time - Dragonforce
Guild THEME SONG Vote_lcap7%Guild THEME SONG Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Learn To Fly - Foo Fighters
Guild THEME SONG Vote_lcap20%Guild THEME SONG Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Techno remixed Pokemon song
Guild THEME SONG Vote_lcap13%Guild THEME SONG Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
This Is War (minus last verse) - 30 Seconds to Mars
Guild THEME SONG Vote_lcap0%Guild THEME SONG Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Your Gonna go Far, Kid - The Offspring
Guild THEME SONG Vote_lcap33%Guild THEME SONG Vote_rcap
 33% [ 5 ]
100% - Mariah Carey
Guild THEME SONG Vote_lcap7%Guild THEME SONG Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:01 pm

The winner is....

YOUR GONNA GO FAR, KID by The Offspring

with 5 votes. So when my computer works right again (hopefully over thanksgiving break), I'll set aside a day or two to try and make a video, And I'll start getting footage like pictures and pokemon clips from YouTube NOW, on my sister's computer. Voting closed. Why? Because I says so Laughing , and it's gone on long enough I think. What did I vote for? It's a secret....maybe I DIDN'T vote...:rolleyes:
Typing this from safe mode (please don't freeze)

EDIT: I can't close the poll.....mod help? You can delete it if it can't just be closed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTING HAS CLOSED! but here's the old post:

No more suggestions, please (unless it's so good it'll knock our socks off)
Alright, I have enough suggestions, I've narrowed them down. Everyone who suggested something got one or more of their choices in here. Vote on the poll above. I reccommend taking the time to review all the songs through the videos below. The decision of this poll will (probably) be final. Once everyone in this guild (hopefully everyone) gets to vote, I'll take the song and figure out how to put it into a video that I'll make.

(NOTE: You're voting on the SONG, not it's video. I'm going to make our own video)

Dreamer, Chris Brown (lyrics only)

Firework, Katy Perry

Heroes of Our Time, Dragonforce

Learn to Fly, Foo Fighters (weird video, lol)

Pokemon Tecno Remix (ex. Goldenrod City)

This is War, 30 Seconds to Mars (I can cut out the emo last verse)

You're Gonna go Far Kid, Offspring

100%, Mariah Carey

(Damn, you can't embed videos, I had to navigate back to EVERY ONE once i realized that)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ACCEPTING NO MORE SUGGESTIONS, but here's the old post:

So, I brought up an idea a while ago on the recruitment thread to get a theme song. I'd like to resurrect that idea. If you have suggestions, please post the song's title, artist, and a link to where you can listen to it here. Then later, we'll vote after I review them and determine if they're relevant. Feel free to post more than one suggestion. Once we pick a song I'll make a video with that song as the audio, and it will have all of our profile pictures with our names and some scenes from the pokemon show or the game or something.

Everyone who suggests something gets +1.
(@a leader: I see it's enabled, but are members actually allowed to give rep or is this another mistake?)

My suggestions:
We are the Champions by Queen "We are the Champions, my friend",
Eye of the Tiger by Survivor "Rising up to the challenge of our rival",
both are kind of common/obvious
Remember the Name by Fort Minor "And 100% reason to remember the name," Too dirty. Lyrics don't fit much anyway
This is War by 30 Seconds To Mars(minus the last verse) "To the right, to the left, we will fight to the death",
Through Fire and flames by Dragonforce "Through the Fire and the Flames we carry on", Silver's Dragonforce song is better
100% by Mariah Carey ]"I'm a believer, not just a dreamer, I'm giving everything I got",
Dreamer by Chris Brown ]"Open your eyes, your eyes, indeed it'll be alright".
Sorry, I guess i got carried away and picked too many...(edit): but now I've narrowed them down
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Macaroni Man on Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:55 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Poll closed)
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 pm

I was looking through mah music and the song that struck me was Learn To Fly by Foo Fighters, seems to me like it could be that everythings not very good, but then something (i.e Team Dramander) comes along and its brilliant.

That and its an epic song Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Dragoon

The Dragoon

Squad : The Lone Dragoon Society.

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:17 pm

I was thinking: I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin. Kinda reminds me of how we refuse to be broken by the dead server, and the fact that we are new. We Refuse to give up, and remain standing and strong, among the chaos. But that's just me.

That, and Heroes of Our Time by Dragonforce, cause we're new, we're from the now, and we are gonna stand to live thru the server crash.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza

Rayquaza

Squad : Alliance

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:26 pm

PRS, youtube. makes some nice pokemon remixes. any chance of using one of his?

Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Sorry for the late reply, I posted my suggestions now back in my first post. I guess the next step for me, if no new people post any more suggestions soon, is to post a poll with these ideas and then get people to come vote...first I'll probably have to narrow some down. Anyway, here's what I thought of the suggestions:

Learning to Fly by Foo Fighters...eh, I might be able to see that as our theme song, but it seems like it's kinda looking more at the negative side of things, like how the server's down, more than how we as a guild will work together. I knew this song but never knew it was by FF til now. Rolling Eyes

I Will not Bow by Breaking Benjamin....despite being one of my personal favorite songs, it is kind of like Learning to fly; it's just too, how to put this, pessimmistic. I'm not gonna veto it or anything, but I think there may just be better options for something to represent us. Neutral

Heroes of our Time by Dragonforce...hmm, that sounds good, I also suggested a Dragonforce song, I guess they're all inspiring. It's acually set in a good mood even though it's portraying the same ideas, like how there's a group of people that rise above in the middle of badness. sunny

I never even thought of using a pokemon game song...but if we did, what's better than a techno remix? Everybody likes techno remixes. cheers Perhaps I'll look through some more of them on youtube and pick one or two to put in the poll.

Too bad Peaches moved this to the music forum, no one looks at it... alien
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 pm

This Topic has been moved from Music to General Discussion.

Sorry Macaroni, hopeful this gets more exposer now. Let me know if you would prefer this to be an announcment. For now I will leave it at sticky.
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:54 pm

I also thought of We Are The Champions Razz Guess I thought it sounded to obvious or something lol
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:24 pm

MicahelN wrote:
This Topic has been moved from Music to General Discussion.

Sorry Macaroni, hopeful this gets more exposer now. Let me know if you would prefer this to be an announcment. For now I will leave it at sticky.

Thanks, that's nice of you. pirat I was just trying to get suggestions now and I probably have enough, so you don't have to announce this. But maybe when I make the official poll for people to vote on a song, it seems fair if everyone in the guild gets a say if you want to make that an announcement when I post it.

@chocobar, I thought it was kinda obvious too, also Eye of the Tiger is.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Mk, no problem. I can't wait to see the choices Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza

Rayquaza

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:04 am

random vote for cartman

Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 am

Lolz @ PokerFace by Cartman. I would like to suggest a song. This song has a lot of meaning to me. This song is about turning all those negative things that people tell you or just get you involved with and making the best out of the situation. This song brings me hope every time Im feeling sad and although I liked this song before the music video came out which was about 2-3 months ago, now that I have seen the video I can truly see how anyone's life can truly spark up like a Firework by Katy Perry

Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Macaroni Man wrote:

@chocobar, I thought it was kinda obvious too, also Eye of the Tiger is.
It is lol, still a mint song though Razz

On the other hand, be happy I didn't post the Hello Kitty song again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:34 pm

CARTMAN POKER FACE! Laughing. Thanks for sharing, I lol'd for the whole 1st minute ....but of course, I'm not really going to put that through.

Firework by Katy Perry - I think I considered it at one point, but never nominated it, so thanks for your idea. It's pretty inspirational, especially for someone like Katy Perry to write. You can't listen to it and not feel special. We could imagine that she's speaking to the guild since it's in a tough time, but we are still managing to pull together and start. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
The Dragoon

The Dragoon

Squad : The Lone Dragoon Society.

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Lol, Macaroni, I was thinking Fire and the Flames as well, but thought Nah, a bit sadistic, and death-defying, you know, going thru hell, everything being turned to ash, and starting completely anew, by breaking the curse. A bit far, seeing as yeah, the server died, but we're not completely starting over, from the beginning. We're sort of just riding it out, and coming out Heroes. It's why i picked Heroes of our Time over Thru the Fire and the Flames. Also, Heroes of our Time is not as well known, that i know of, so it sorta fits us, kinda being Underdogs.

That, and Fire and the Flames is a female to play, at 7 and a half minutes long, lol, Though Heroes of our Time IS nearly 5 minutes long, and just as hard to play.

Also, I was thinking You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring, but i dunno.

Then there was New Divide by Linkin Park, but It doesn't fit how we're just starting...

Maybe Du Hast by Rammstein could work, since we're doing good by helping new Players, and old players alike, and Du Hast means Do Good, but seeing as It's a German Metal Band, people may not understand the lyrics. Even I don't understand the lyrics past Du Hast, but i still like the song.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Sorry for the late reply, I saw this yesterday evening, but was too lazy to reply then orgot about it. I think I already have enough suggestions, so I should probably just go ahead and make the poll right after I finish typing this.

That's a good point you brought up about the length of the songs; it'll be a lot harder to make a video lasting 7 minutes than just 3 or 4 or 5. Thanks, i hadn't thought about it much.
I'm pretty sure "Du Hast" by Rammstein is actually saying either 'you have' or 'you hate' when I looked up the lyrics. Besides, people would get the impression that everyone was German king if they randomly saw that the song in the video was German.
I don't know about anyone else, but I always associated New Divide by Linkin Park with ANGER Mad Evil or Very Mad I met it with the same impression that you said: "I dunno". So give me reeeason (haha) that it would be a good selection after all.
Your Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring would seem good because of the title, but you can't judge a book by it's cover. study I feel like I said this too often, but it's really about bad things like deciet and intimidation. However, I think this may've also crossed MY mind to suggest it...
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza

Rayquaza

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:51 pm

actually something that would fit, the full version of pokemon world. the song was used for the pokemon orange islands series

Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:23 pm

The length of the song doesn't have to be an issue, just edit bits out till you get the length you want, or even/start it half way through
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Well, I put a link to this thread in my signature and PM'd all the members, but I doubt Im going to be able to get more than 17 or 18 (out of 22) to vote. Suspect I don't know, maybe I won't wait for everyone.
In the case that there's a tie, I'll make a new poll with only the winning ones that tied, and have people vote again quickly. The first to 3 votes will win. If ALL the songs tie....then that would suck...(but I'd probably do the same thing, the first one to 3)
As of now: You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring is winning the initial vote with 3...( Question ).
Back to top Go down
Chrizx

Chrizx

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Ur gona go far kid... I hella like dat song..!!!
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:49 pm

I think I'm just going to go ahead and choose You're Gonna Go Far Kid unless it miraculously pulls ahead before....TOMOROW AT NOON (I shoulda just set a date to begin with). I posted a status message on the real forums.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:49 am

Mwahahahaha!!! My politiking worked! At least two of those votes are because of my influence!
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:51 am

I don't think you were the only one advertising your selected song, but still enough people liked it enough that it WON. I've always liked this song, but I don't know if it's the best for our guild. Hey, at least it's upbeat and gets you pumped
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Topic closed by Request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild THEME SONG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild THEME SONG   Guild THEME SONG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild THEME SONG
Page 1 of 1