Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesDramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Empty
PostSubject: Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts   Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Boys and Girls and people of all ages, I present to you our own music charts! Here in this topic we will weekly post new songs (yes that means new: has to have just been released in 2011, new songs becoming popular included). Here's how it works. Each person posting must post 5 songs (only the kind of songs just mentioned above) that they think are popular songs, and they must be rated in what you think is your personal favorite to your not so personal favorites. Then whoever posts next must post 5 songs and then they must look at the previous post and take 2 songs from the list and just add them to the bottom of your list (whichever songs you like)

Here's the setup if you are confused:

Spoiler:

Basicly All you do is post whatever songs you want and if your next you just add your own and pick 2 from the previous, and if you are after that you pick your own, mention the 2 songs the previous person picked and then 2 songs from their list (so basicly keep the list going)

* If you have never heard one of the posted songs, chances are you should listen to it, because it was probably posted for a specific reaoson. *

Once there is a list of at least 10 songs total (5 people have posted) Then the voting begins and we vote to see which songs are most worthy in Dramander Guild Razz

A new chart will be posted every Sunday, and you can find the official up to date chart below:

No Chart Available yet!

Last edited by Boxyyy on Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts   Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:35 pm

My Songs and My ratings:

1. Skyscraper ~ Demi Lovato
2. Advice ~ Christina Grimmie
3. Go Screw Yourself ~ Avery
3. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall ~ Coldplay
4. Party Rock Anthem ~ LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts   Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm

I'll play along. As for popularity, I've heard all these on the radio so good enough.

1. Riptide - Sick Puppies (constantly stuck in my head) apparently pre-2011
2. Help is on the Way - Rise Against (single not too new but its album was 2011)
3. If I Die Young - The Band Perry (ari you might like this)apparently a little pre-2011
4. Deer in the Headlights - Owl City (peaches you might like this)
5. Sunset in July - 311 (Good for relaxing but you could still like dance to it)

The ones I pick from yours: Every Teardrop is a Waterfall, Go Screw Yourself

Didnt spend more than 10 minutes picking the list, so note these arent necessarily my favorite songs or anything.
EDIT: Two (well three) of the above songs aren't as new as I thought, though they have only just recently become popular if that's ok
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts   Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:57 pm

I wanted to revive this topic so here is my top 5 picks!

1. Mr. Know It All - Kelly Clarkson (This is obvious)
2. This Time - Pia Toscano (Loved her from Idol, she had the best vocals and its a very catchy song)
3. Arms - Christina Perri (Haunting, very touching and I think she has a strong voice)
4. We Own the Night - Lady Antebellum (Love these guys. They are my favorite country singers)
5. Tonight, Tonight - Hot Chelle Rae (Heard it a month ago and I thought it was a catchy song)

From BigMac's list I will choose:
3. If I Die Young (I got it when Itunes had them on the free song of the week. One of the better picks I've made)
4. Deer in the Headlights (Pretty good suggestion BigMac)

And although If I Die Young was released in '10, it's just becoming very popular on the radio. Of course they made a less than stellar pop version of it, but still, good to see it have some attention. But for the next person who chooses from my list, you can't go wrong with any two. Each of them have a meaning, I think that they are the better songs of the lackluster music we are slowly declining towards. Enjoy =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts   Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dramander Weekly Top 10 Music Charts
Page 1 of 1