Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
by Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» The Rise of Red
by Littlered Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:14 pm

» Collective Writing
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
by Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
by Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» Omegle Laughter
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 pm

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
by Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
by RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
by RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
by Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
by Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
by Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
by Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
by Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
by Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
by RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

» Well, it's been fun
by RedHerring Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Status Shout Box

Share | 
 

 Macmanland grand plan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
avatar

Squad : Join ALL the squads!
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent
Posts : 613
Join date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Macmanland grand plan    Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Intro
So, I have joined the festivities of Minecraft affraid, and I have checked out of the cities on SE I think (i found out about a new map like everytime)...they look great guys! Very Happy ...But now you've set the bar high for me to try to match. Embarassed I'm putting together a plan of what I should build/do in game and what will be my personal reward for completing projects. I will update this topic to describe what the heck I'm doing.
Current notes:
*NOW THAT THE PWO SERVER'S BACK UP, YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME ON MINECRAFT AGAIN PROBABLY...BUT I KEEP THIS THREAD ANYWAY.
*I should start making this known: the reason why i didn't play minecraft as much as most of you is because, besides the fact that I'm not artistically inclined, it only works on my sister's computer. Shocked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advertisement
Here's my city's current advertisement (I will update as I finish stuff):
Spoiler:
 
^^(So as you can see, so far I haven't done anything much)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My House
Anyway, my incentive to do stuff will be my HOUSE. I will upgrade my house everytime I complete on of the achievements listed below the picture of my current house.

MY CURRENT HOUSE (Rank 1)
Spoiler:
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLANZ:
These are my ambitious plans (so far) that will allow me to upgrade my house when they are completed:

Macaroni Statues:
Spoiler:
 
Alliances:
Spoiler:
 
Write a song about Minecraft:
Spoiler:
 
Build a huge fighting Arena:
Spoiler:
 
Make an Underground Maze
Spoiler:
 
Craft a game area
Spoiler:
 
Achievement master
Spoiler:
 


Last edited by MacaroniMan on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : wont be playing notice)
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
avatar

Squad : TD Forum Administrator
Age : 25
Location : Pasadena, California
Posts : 1177
Join date : 2010-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Macmanland grand plan    Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Interesting set-up BigMac...

Tell you what, I think we can work out a deal here. I can offer you my help, tricks to being an adv. builder AND my alliance (i.e. a portal in my city) if you promise me not to deface my city with Macaroni. I think this would be benefical for you and me so it's a win-win.

What do you say to that?

________________________________________________
"People will forget what I said. People will forget what I did for them. But people will never forget my name."

~Here's to Life, Love and Team Dramander~
MicahelN Empoleon Miki Swampert Snowball Lanturn Dia Vaporeon Peaches Milotic Frost Lapras Tentails Golduck
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
avatar

Squad : Join ALL the squads!
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent
Posts : 613
Join date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Macmanland grand plan    Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Well, I only need to get 5 places with macaroni, so deal!
But i don't really consider building 2 easily-teardownable statues as "defacing"


Last edited by MacaroniMan on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
avatar

Squad : Freeze SA
Age : 54
Location : Tohjo Falls
Posts : 1009
Join date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Macmanland grand plan    Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Great! Now I have to worry about you AND Choco building random stuff on my land. <_<

Anyways, if you've been to Kingdom, you'll know I've become a champ with portals. I'd love to help you out in that area.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
avatar

Squad : Join ALL the squads!
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent
Posts : 613
Join date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Macmanland grand plan    Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:29 pm


RedHerring1290 wrote:
Great! Now I have to worry about you AND Choco building random stuff on my land. <_<

I just don't think it's a big deal.... Rolling Eyes geek
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
avatar

Squad : Join ALL the squads!
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent
Posts : 613
Join date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Macmanland grand plan    Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:34 am

I should start making this known: the reason why i don't play minecraft as much as most of you is because, besides the fact that I'm not artistically inclined, it only works on my sister's computer. Shocked


Last edited by Macaroni Man on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making it an actual post)
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
avatar

Age : 25
Location : Chocobo's Forest
Posts : 530
Join date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Macmanland grand plan    Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:13 am

RedHerring1290 wrote:
Great! Now I have to worry about you AND Choco building random stuff on my land. <_<

But you killed mah treehouse after infeting it with birds Frown It had soo much to live for Razz
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
avatar

Squad : Join ALL the squads!
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent
Posts : 613
Join date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Macmanland grand plan    Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:35 pm

choco wrote:
RedHerring1290 wrote:
Great! Now I have to worry about you AND Choco building random stuff on my land. <_<

But you killed mah treehouse after infeting it with birds Frown It had soo much to live for Razz

I haven't even tried the birds yet.... Idea DUDE! i wonder if you can /gun laser with birds.... Surprised !
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
avatar

Squad : Freeze SA
Age : 54
Location : Tohjo Falls
Posts : 1009
Join date : 2010-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Macmanland grand plan    Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Macaroni Man wrote:
choco wrote:
RedHerring1290 wrote:
Great! Now I have to worry about you AND Choco building random stuff on my land. <_<

But you killed mah treehouse after infeting it with birds Frown It had soo much to live for Razz

I haven't even tried the birds yet.... Idea DUDE! i wonder if you can /gun laser with birds.... Surprised !

Don't! It doesn't end well!
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
avatar

Squad : Join ALL the squads!
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent
Posts : 613
Join date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Macmanland grand plan    Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:38 pm

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump
I would like to thank Eupharia for giving me a monopoly board. I'll put you last on the list to be Mac statue'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Macmanland grand plan    

Back to top Go down
 
Macmanland grand plan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Grand Master conversion.
» Grand Fantasia Chat
» Grand Fantasia
» Round 2: Australian Grand Prix 2011 - Melbourne.
» Grand Master vs 3 Blood Thirsters?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: Squads :: Minecraft Discussion-
Jump to: