Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesOmegle Laughter - Page 3 Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Omegle Laughter

Go down 
+7
Daniel Arson
Mac of All Trades
Choco
Memieko
MicahelN
RedHerring
Littlered
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Go to Omegle.com and share with us your most random conversations!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:29 am

I lol'd hard when it said San Francisco. Just another typical day in S.F.: drugs, hobos and sex.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:26 am

OI! I have returned from the wilds of Omegle Video! My eyes stung with agony, but I managed to find a diamond in the rough! Short although sweet, it was worth it! I give you... Girl in Turkey before school! Oh, and I'm in there too since I didn't feel like whiting my face out.

Spoiler:

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: O.O
You: Hey.
Stranger: hi owl
You: Owl?
Stranger: O.O
Stranger: its owl
You: Oh, I thought it was just somebody with wide eyes.
Stranger: Very Happy
You: I'll be honest, you're the first person who hasn't immediately disconnected on me.
Stranger: Very Happy why i disconnect you youre normal not ****...
You: True. I'm so sick of seeing that...
Stranger: dont be sick...
You: I'm better now. What you up to?
Stranger: before at shcool..
You: Ah. The dreaded wait.
Stranger: and u
You: Night time. I have nothing to do so I'm on here trying to filter through the gayness.
Stranger: Very Happy
You: Where are you from?
Stranger: turkey
You: Huh. First time I've talked to someone from there.
Stranger: ur from ?
You: U.S.
You: Texas to be precise. >Very Happy
Stranger: nice
You: Any idea where Texas is? xD
Stranger: i know
You: Heh. My state's reputation proceeds me.
You: Are you in college or highschool?
Stranger: highshcool
You: Ah. I'm in college.
Stranger: im 17
You: 19
You: So not a big difference in age. Razz
Stranger: Smile
You: You liking your classes this semester?
Stranger: i dont understand
You: This year.
Stranger: this year is my last year
You: So you're a senior. I bet you're ready to be done. xD
You: I know I was my last year.
Stranger: ive gotta go to shcool
You: Welp, it was nice having a decent conversation. xD
You: Take care.
Stranger: byee
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
or switch to text
Was this conversation great? Save the log: Get a link • Select all • Or post log to: Facebook • Tumblr • Twitter • reddit
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:03 am

Take 2:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:44 pm

First girl looked like she drew on her eyebrows. Dang those are as straight as you're going to get for sure. My grandma apparently did (does) do that lol...

Anyways, I wouldn't necessarily say that it was worth looking at God knows what to find a girl to chat for about five minutes with no understanding of what you were saying. But that has always confused me. You meet a decent enough person and they're looking for a good conversation and when you actually try to give it a go, they either think your boring and leave or not know where to go until it dies out and then make an excuse to leave. Maybe she was intimidated by your Mark Zuckerberg look and was too nervous to talk to you!

Spoiler:

Second one looks emo. Just saying ;P

What I realize though is that International girls have LONG HAIR!! And you might be thinking so what Peaches, that's nothing new. Well, I'll tell you. Katy Perry LIES in her song California Girls. I have lived here my whole life and let me tell you that the ratio of short hair to long hair is 1:1. You will NOT see a girl with hair longer than their shoulder length here and the one thing that makes a girl attractive regardless of anything else (including personality) is LONG HAIR. I'm sorry but I've NEVER been a short hair fan. I think it's not as attractive and it makes girls look like dudes which is their intentional purpose. Staged right and during formal occasions I wouldn't mind, but I think if girls were given long hair, why cut it? Wiki proves that I'm in the majority: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness But that's my own jaded opinion... (By the way Robin had it long). Anyways ranting aside, international girls do a better job with their hair.

Since the normal exchanging info thing doesn't really give you anything to bounce off of, you should take on a random persona. For example you could flirt and see where that goes. Of course that won't go very far and if she flirts back you have something to talk about. Personally, I would like to see you take on a cowboy persona. Live out your roots Felipe D}:< Anime seemed to work for you last time but I doubt you'd find one that's willing to talk about that normally. Keep the posts coming! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Felipe looks exactly the same in both pictures (except for the direction of the headphones)

MicahelN wrote:
I think if girls were given long hair, why cut it? Wiki proves that I'm in the majority: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_attractiveness

Ah, so girls aren't the only ones who like things longer. Nicenice
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

Squad : Flame SA

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm growing mine out to donate to Locks of Love, I'm sure thats what some girls do and why their hair is short.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Stranger: Tell me a joke
You: Knock Knock
Stranger: Who's there?
You: Disco
Stranger: Disco who?
You: Disco Nnected
You disconnected.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:23 am

I'm not sure if anyone is still around, but I thought I'll just post this for fun and see if anybody pops up.

Funny. I'm still getting my kicks off Omgele from time to time. Here's a post of a simple conversation getting completely... well, you'll find out when you read. It just wouldn't be me if I didn't add in what I was known for best around here. And that was actually the second time it happened in a week.

Hope y'all are doing well. I've been ok myself. College been going as plan, getting ready to move on to real-world stuff. No girl since Robin, but I have met this country girl that I've been having fun with.

Anyways, here it is.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinji

Jinji

Location : My mansion, in the center of a dark forest somewhere in the Pokemon World...

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:51 am

Wow... that was long, but very interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:34 pm

RedHerring wrote:
Several hours of my life lost for this single post. Arguing with atheists is frustrating as hell. I must have had the patience of a Saint to hold on for as long as I did. (puns intentional)

Spoiler:

Without breaking it down to individual quotes (maybe I'll try that later, but there's a lot to take in), my overall impression was that Stranger had a better grip on the discussion than You did. Stranger actually argued for [his false interpretation of] the truth. Your initial argument for why Life only had meaning with God, however, was based on our "experience" OF reality being the most important thing (which apparently is contingent on the soul) instead of the fact that there IS reality. If you don't get past assuming that reality exists independently from perception (Schrodinger's cat? Really?) then don't plan to get anywhere with the conversation. not to mention you used the word 'opinion' a lot and acted like you lingered not to try and convince him, but for entertainment; copping-out of ever actually - god forbid! - trying to convince him why your interpretation of the truth is right; disconnecting when you got bored.

Anyway Stranger is a textbook example of an empiricist, but really understands the difference between belief and knowing for sure. At one point (can't find it) he said something like we know there is Existence for sure because it just does exist (true), an example of acknowledging inherency (not surprising; an empiricist cannot be a nihilist, obviously), so scientific method is all he can infinitely 'know for sure' while everything else is uncertain, even scientific claims, but they are much more likely to be true. SO, the main reason he considers himself an 'atheist' is because he has this idea that "God" is some sort of supernatural humanoid, even a living one, that actually "lives" in the universe. Now 90% of the time, atheists and theists probably have more beliefs/interpretations in common than they acknowledge and it comes down to labels making them assume that they conflict, never realizing that the argument springs from lack of foundation: WHAT THE **** DO WE MEAN BY GOD?! We have to remember that God did not give us the word 'God,' it's a human invention subject to misinterpretation just like everything else. Anyway, the claim/holding/understanding/interpretation God I've come to humbly formulate (not just 'for me' but universally), which I'll describe in a minute, has always been something like that: based on what we know for sure...even if such knowledge came from perfected logical observations and not merely things inherently apparent. I think the basest foundation it can be stripped down to is truth. Things that are objectively true. Technically this is debated (once again, the nihilist and skeptics and Humeans even) but that doesn't mean it's debatABLE; we just call 'wrong' any idea which disagrees that there is SOME DEGREE OF truth in Existence.

And so that objectivity is what God is. So that science Stranger keeps talking about? Yep, that's God. But more than that, even the unobservable or issues too complicated for our "robotic minds" I believe he said, to comprehend the right answer to, that's God too. 'BEING' ITSELF, since it EXISTS and is subject to the laws of logic we DISCOVERED (as opposed to created, since God 'created' them alongside that Existence), that's some more of God. Philosophers search for "The Truth" and theists search for God...they're the same thing. Well, Stranger understands at several points that the world is beautiful, and so I think the first person to coin the term 'God' was indeed basing it off of the pure wonder of collective Existence as a whole (not to say it's limited to perception of course). Whether or not what doesn't Exist is still under God, I'll get back to you on that. And free will, then, is 'given' to us for our freedom to choose things of AESTHETIC matters which have no objectively better or worse answers (you know hobbies/fun, artistic preferences, cultural traditions (such as marriage even) basically anything of human invention, etc). These things are involved with God insofar as they are being, but isolated to some degree because of their lack of inherent quality - can't be measured by an objective standard. Although the exploitation of free will comes from when we choose wrong on a MORAL issue or promote, with intent rather than ignorance, something ILLOGICAL, things which are directly controlled by God. (Which is why things of logic are more important than aesthetic preferences, the latter of which it's valid to have an opinion on).

Well After all, how could God be anything less than Everything (and more)? So do you see why I said the Stranger had a better argument? If God is (crudely summarizing) The Truth, then merely acknowledging truthfulness makes him technically closer it than You was. Stranger was just too stubborn to look at it that way, because he loses his **** after hearing the word "God," thanks to him associating it with the straw-man absurdities he picked at from the bible. Well, in a society that taboo-izes offending somebody or questioning their beliefs and overall represses leisure, it's refreshing to see that some people still have these healthy discussions, even if they could get farther with it.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2021 11:22 am

Mac, why in the hell did you dissect an Omeagle post I wrote out two years later. Nevermind that it's been 7 years since you posted it.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 9:45 pm

RedHerring wrote:
Mac, why in the hell did you dissect an Omeagle post I wrote out two years later. Nevermind that it's been 7 years since you posted it.

I owe you an apology, I was under the effects of MK Ultra. Writing out long posts was probably good for my epistemic development, though.
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

Squad : Flame SA

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

RedHerring wrote:

What y'all still doing on this forum, damn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omegle Laughter   Omegle Laughter - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omegle Laughter
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: