Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesCollective Writing - Page 2 Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Collective Writing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

Collective Writing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Collective Writing   Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:07 am

First topic message reminder :

The forum needs another active topic so hopefully this will take off.

Basically you take what we have so far and contribute a sentence of your own to make up a collective story. You're probably thinking (I know I am) Mac will kill it with his whimsical sense of humour but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Humour is encouraged but lets try to make this a presentable/SENSIBLE piece Razz

It goes without saying that the theme is Pokemon based. Your sentence can be as long or as short as you wish but make sense god damn it!

I'll start with a smidge of setting. Right now the main character hasn't been defined yet so it'll be up to you lot to decide the gender/age/personality/traits etc.

Shards of elating sunlight dappled the contents of my room as I drew the blinds; the crimson rays, piercing the struggling grasp of the autumn branches outside.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Collective Writing   Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 12:26 pm

Shards of elating sunlight dappled the contents of my room as I drew the blinds; the crimson rays, piercing the struggling grasp of the autumn branches outside. There was a crisp chill in the air which made me want to descend back into the depths of my blankets. Soon I came to realize that if I hadn't gotten out of bed in the next 3 minutes, I would be late for the interview. The creak of the door-hinge mimicked the floorboard's call as I burst from my sanctuary; scrambling downstairs. Flying with incredible speed, my feet finally landed me at the base of the stairs, but only so that I could lose balance, tumble forward, and knock myself unconscious on the floor boards.

Peeking through tightened eyelids, I pushed myself to my feet; darkness had enveloped the house, I'd missed my interview. I winced in pain and brought my hand up to the side of my head. My heart jumped as the 10 o'clock chime broke the silence; with almost a day of accumulated sleep, I was ready to wander amongst the city's nightlife. Ignoring the throbbing ache in my head (which probably called for a trip to the pokecenter at least), I stepped out into the cold, frigid air.

As the distance between me and the city center shortened, I was beginning to feel better; quantitive loads of fresh air (fresh, compared to the stale poison that my home so humbly offered) soothed my dwelling woes. My relief was short lived though, since it was at that point I heard a grating female voice address me from behind.

"Cuellorojo, our interview was scheduled for this morning, and your presence was not presently present at that present time--" I then realized it was not a woman's voice, just Eupharia, our news broadcaster (whose voice sounded very much like a woman) "-- so 'splain yourself!"

I turned just in time to see him stumble across the kerb and fall flat upon his nose, obviously drunk; Cuellorojo... must have been another man in line for the anchor position, to be honest, I'd never wanted the job in the first place. "I think you have the wrong person," I said. The man who had his mouth agate (revealing his buckteeth in all its yellow glory) gave me the creeps as I didn't have a clue if he was going to steal my wallet or punch me across the face. Surveying the block, I found no spectators; I didn't want to be associated with this low-life. I released my Porygon and ordered it to use Tri Attack. As the three beams representing the Elements came rushing out from Porygon's beak, I couldn't help but notice how they resembled Ketchup, Mustard, and Mayo...now I'm hungry.

Dismissing my strange train of thought, I continued on down the street unsure of what I should do next. Driven hastily down the street by desires for a toasty pepperoni pizza with the all-too sumptuous stringy mozzarella cheese, I'd forgotten about my Porygon; it just sat there - watching my figure shrink into the distance - making that Porygon noise. I wasn't terribly worried about it however, since it was rather independent and would show back up after it had finished doing whatever Porygon do when they aren't being watched.

As I walked past countless restaurants and cafes, I couldn't help but look in at all the food, at least until I heard a faint whistle blow; bounding round the corner, a man in his twenties thrust a pokeball into my grasp and took off, three growlithe and an exhausted Jenny cornered next, in pursuit. Unsure of what to do next, I watched Jenny chase the men around another corner in the street. I turned to see a young couple through the cafe window, their glance was far too suggestive; like I had something to do with it. Their eyes would pierce my flesh were they the barbs of a Weedle; thankfully I managed to walk away without them following me.

Turning another corner with still no direction in my aimless, late night wandering, I opened the pokeball that had been forced into my possession.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: Collective Writing   Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Shards of elating sunlight dappled the contents of my room as I drew the blinds; the crimson rays, piercing the struggling grasp of the autumn branches outside. There was a crisp chill in the air which made me want to descend back into the depths of my blankets. Soon I came to realize that if I hadn't gotten out of bed in the next 3 minutes, I would be late for the interview. GUAPA JUICE! The creak of the door-hinge mimicked the floorboard's call as I burst from my sanctuary; scrambling downstairs. Flying with incredible speed, my feet finally landed me at the base of the stairs, but only so that I could lose balance, tumble forward, and knock myself unconscious on the floor boards.

Peeking through tightened eyelids, I pushed myself to my feet; darkness had enveloped the house, I'd missed my interview. I winced in pain and brought my hand up to the side of my head. My heart jumped as the 10 o'clock chime broke the GUAPA JUICE! silence; with almost a day of accumulated sleep, I was ready to wander amongst the city's nightlife. Ignoring the throbbing ache in my head (which probably called for a trip to the pokecenter at least), I stepped out into the cold, frigid air.

As the distance between me and the city center shortened, I was beginning to feel better; quantitive loads of fresh GUAPA JUICE! air (fresh, compared to the stale poison that my home so humbly offered) soothed my dwelling woes. My relief was short lived though, since it was at that point I heard a grating female voice address me from behind.

"Cuellorojo, our interview was scheduled for this morning, and your presence was not presently present at that present time--" I then realized it was not a woman's GUAPA JUICE! voice, just Eupharia, our news broadcaster (whose voice sounded very much like a woman) "-- so 'splain yourself!"

I turned just in time to see him stumble across the kerb and fall flat upon his nose, obviously drunk; Cuellorojo... must have been another man in line for the anchor position, to be honest, I'd never wanted the job in the first place. "I think you have the wrong person," I said. The man who had his mouth agate (revealing his buckteeth in all its yellow glory) gave me the creeps as I didn't have a clue if he was going to steal my GUAPA JUICE! wallet or punch me across the face. Surveying the block, I found no spectators; I didn't want to be associated with this low-life. I released my Porygon and ordered it to use Tri Attack. As the three beams representing the Elements came rushing out from Porygon's beak, I couldn't help but notice how they resembled Ketchup, Mustard, and Mayo...now I'm hungry.

Dismissing my strange train of thought, I continued on down the street unsure of what I should do next. Driven hastily down the street by desires for a toasty pepperoni pizza with the all-too sumptuous GUAPA JUICE! stringy mozzarella cheese, I'd forgotten about my Porygon; it just sat there - watching my figure shrink into the distance - making that Porygon noise. I wasn't terribly worried about it however, since it was rather independent and would show back up after it had finished doing whatever Porygon do when they aren't being watched.

As I walked past countless restaurants and cafes, I couldn't help but look in at all the food, at least until I heard a faint whistle blow; bounding round the corner, a man in his twenties thrust a pokeball into my grasp and took off, three growlithe and an exhausted Jenny cornered next, in pursuit. Unsure of what to do next, I watched Jenny chase the men around another corner in the street. I turned to see a young couple through the cafe window, their glance was far too suggestive; like I had something to do with it. Their GUAPA JUICE! eyes would pierce my flesh were they the barbs of a Weedle; thankfully I managed to walk away without them following me.

Turning another corner with still no direction in my aimless, late night wandering, I opened the pokeball that had been forced into my possession. Little did I know that as the bright white beam dived out, swirled around, and started to take form, my whole life would be changed forever as it revealed the beauty that is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Collective Writing   Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:47 am

Shards of elating sunlight dappled the contents of my room as I drew the blinds; the crimson rays, piercing the struggling grasp of the autumn branches outside. There was a crisp chill in the air which made me want to descend back into the depths of my blankets. Soon I came to realize that if I hadn't gotten out of bed in the next 3 minutes, I would be late for the interview. GUAPA JUICE! The creak of the door-hinge mimicked the floorboard's call as I burst from my sanctuary; scrambling downstairs. Flying with incredible speed, my feet finally landed me at the base of the stairs, but only so that I could lose balance, tumble forward, and knock myself unconscious on the floor boards.

Peeking through tightened eyelids, I pushed myself to my feet; darkness had enveloped the house, I'd missed my interview. I winced in pain and brought my hand up to the side of my head. My heart jumped as the 10 o'clock chime broke the GUAPA JUICE! silence; with almost a day of accumulated sleep, I was ready to wander amongst the city's nightlife. Ignoring the throbbing ache in my head (which probably called for a trip to the pokecenter at least), I stepped out into the cold, frigid air.

As the distance between me and the city center shortened, I was beginning to feel better; quantitive loads of fresh GUAPA JUICE! air (fresh, compared to the stale poison that my home so humbly offered) soothed my dwelling woes. My relief was short lived though, since it was at that point I heard a grating female voice address me from behind.

"Cuellorojo, our interview was scheduled for this morning, and your presence was not presently present at that present time--" I then realized it was not a woman's GUAPA JUICE! voice, just Eupharia, our news broadcaster (whose voice sounded very much like a woman) "-- so 'splain yourself!"

I turned just in time to see him stumble across the kerb and fall flat upon his nose, obviously drunk; Cuellorojo... must have been another man in line for the anchor position, to be honest, I'd never wanted the job in the first place. "I think you have the wrong person," I said. The man who had his mouth agate (revealing his buckteeth in all its yellow glory) gave me the creeps as I didn't have a clue if he was going to steal my GUAPA JUICE! wallet or punch me across the face. Surveying the block, I found no spectators; I didn't want to be associated with this low-life. I released my Porygon and ordered it to use Tri Attack. As the three beams representing the Elements came rushing out from Porygon's beak, I couldn't help but notice how they resembled Ketchup, Mustard, and Mayo...now I'm hungry.

Dismissing my strange train of thought, I continued on down the street unsure of what I should do next. Driven hastily down the street by desires for a toasty pepperoni pizza with the all-too sumptuous GUAPA JUICE! stringy mozzarella cheese, I'd forgotten about my Porygon; it just sat there - watching my figure shrink into the distance - making that Porygon noise. I wasn't terribly worried about it however, since it was rather independent and would show back up after it had finished doing whatever Porygon do when they aren't being watched.

As I walked past countless restaurants and cafes, I couldn't help but look in at all the food, at least until I heard a faint whistle blow; bounding round the corner, a man in his twenties thrust a pokeball into my grasp and took off, three growlithe and an exhausted Jenny cornered next, in pursuit. Unsure of what to do next, I watched Jenny chase the men around another corner in the street. I turned to see a young couple through the cafe window, their glance was far too suggestive; like I had something to do with it. Their GUAPA JUICE! eyes would pierce my flesh were they the barbs of a Weedle; thankfully I managed to walk away without them following me.

Turning another corner with still no direction in my aimless, late night wandering, I opened the pokeball that had been forced into my possession. Little did I know that as the bright white beam dived out, swirled around, and started to take form, my whole life would be changed forever as it revealed the beauty that is Psyduck. It took one look from him for me to retract my statement, recall it and trade Psyduck to a stupid trainer who gave me his Empoleon in return; I had a real Pokemon now.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Collective Writing   Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Turning another corner with still no direction in my aimless, late night wandering, I opened the pokeball that had been forced into my possession. Little did I know that as the bright white beam dived out, swirled around, and started to take form, my whole life would be changed forever as it revealed the beauty that is Psyduck. It took one look from him for me to retract my statement, recall it and trade Psyduck to a stupid trainer who gave me his Empoleon in return; I had a real Pokemon now. Unfortunately my Porygon, having returned from whatever it is Porygon do when they aren't being watched, became angry with jealousy.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Collective Writing   Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Turning another corner with still no direction in my aimless, late night wandering, I opened the pokeball that had been forced into my possession. Little did I know that as the bright white beam dived out, swirled around, and started to take form, my whole life would be changed forever as it revealed the beauty that is Psyduck. It took one look from him for me to retract my statement, recall it and trade Psyduck to a stupid trainer who gave me his Empoleon in return; I had a real Pokemon now. Unfortunately my Porygon, having returned from whatever it is Porygon do when they aren't being watched, became angry with jealousy. It rage quit on me and hovered away into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Collective Writing   Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:47 pm

<_< Wow. Guapa Juice really IS elusive isn't it? :umad: Laughing
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: Collective Writing   Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:58 pm

Turning another corner with still no direction in my aimless, late night wandering, I opened the pokeball that had been forced into my possession. Little did I know that as the bright white beam dived out, swirled around, and started to take form, my whole life would be changed forever as it revealed the beauty that is Psyduck. It took one look from him for me to retract my statement, recall it and trade Psyduck to a stupid trainer who gave me his Empoleon in return; I had a real Pokemon now. Unfortunately my Porygon, having returned from whatever it is Porygon do when they aren't being watched, became angry with jealousy. It raged quit on me and hovered away into the forest. I didn't need to chase after it as it was going under the speed limit of a residential area; nonetheless I followed it while it would shoot out Tri-Attacks at me that I managed to dodge until a part of the ice beam clipped my shoulder and I dropped to the ground in pain.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Collective Writing   Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Turning another corner with still no direction in my aimless, late night wandering, I opened the pokeball that had been forced into my possession. Little did I know that as the bright white beam dived out, swirled around, and started to take form, my whole life would be changed forever as it revealed the beauty that is Psyduck. It took one look from him for me to retract my statement, recall it and trade Psyduck to a stupid trainer who gave me his Empoleon in return; I had a real Pokemon now. Unfortunately my Porygon, having returned from whatever it is Porygon do when they aren't being watched, became angry with jealousy. It raged quit on me and hovered away into the forest. I didn't need to chase after it as it was going under the speed limit of a residential area; nonetheless I followed it while it would shoot out Tri-Attacks at me that I managed to dodge until a part of the ice beam clipped my shoulder and I dropped to the ground in pain.
The pain was so intense that I fell into a coma for over three years, and when I awoke, I saw a triangle of faces staring at me in hospital masks with various instruments in hand -- why, it was the empoleon, my old porygon, and the illegal psyduck I traded away!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collective Writing   Collective Writing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collective Writing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2