Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesMacaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:38 pm

NOTE: DUE TO THE RETURN OF PWO, THIS NUZLOCKE WILL PROBABLY NOT BE WORKED ON AT ALL LOL. But enjoy what's here

Yep, Ima be doing a Nuzlocke Challenge with Pokemon Yellow Version. No one wants me to do yellow since you get the three starters for free, so I won't use any of the starters when I get to that point. (Sorry I couldn't find Blue Version for brothersoft)

Rulez: 1. If a pokemon faints, release it. If all your pokemon faint, you lose. 2. Only catch the first pokemon in each area (the whole area, not each floor). 3. Nickname every pokemon. 4. Make a comic

Chapter 1: The End of the Journey
Spoiler:

Chapter 1 again: The Beginning
Spoiler:

Chapter 2: The Forest and Brock
Spoiler:

Last edited by Macaroni Man on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : screw this, PWO's back)
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:28 am

...XD You failed terribly! I lasted longer than you did! And if you didn't want to really do the challenge, why'd you bother posting the topic or even trying? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:02 am

hmm... lol

well me and sid made it past the first trainer in gold Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:27 pm

ok just to clear things up, I intentionally lost the first battle as a joke, but I'll be doing a real nuzlocke soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:32 pm

oh really??? you lost intentionally i believe you *cough*.... oj oj
so what game are you going to be using for your Nuzlocke?
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:14 pm

Roandawgz wrote:

so what game are you going to be using for your Nuzlocke?

I think I'll still do Yellow, but only use one of the starters ( Charizard obviously.) I am still gonna try that mew glitch thing if it works on PC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:18 pm

if you are using one of the starters and you choose charizard then you cant use pikachu because pikachu is a starter and if you dont use pikachu you lose XD
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Just play blue, it'll save a lot of hassle Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:15 pm

yea and blue is better lol
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:05 pm

The REAL chapter one is up, I may have overdone it a little. I'm still doing yellow since I had trouble finding a free blue version for the gameboy software i use, BUT I will not use the startersunless I'm desperate
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:10 pm

It definitely is better than your first attempt. xD Now to sit back and watch as the frustration unfolds...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:08 am

nice, certainly better than your first one Razz
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Lol, good stufff Awesome
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump Bump BumpBump Bump Bump

Chapter 2 is done.
If you think these chapters are long, lemme tell you I've only used about half the pictures I've taken.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:19 am

I wasn't gonna bother, but I may as well ask. Why am I a Nidoran?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:10 pm

RedHerring1290 wrote:

HAHA true, why isnt he a magikarp??
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:33 pm

I have a feeling ima be a geodude again (wary)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:08 pm

im having a feeling that i will be a fail pokemon and will faint within 5 minutes
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 pm

RedHerring1290 wrote:
Because Memi was gonna be a Nindorangirl since she's purple, but since i caught a boy i gave it to you instead.

MicahelN wrote:
I have a feeling ima be a geodude again (wary)
Geodude == rockball =almost= snowball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge   Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macaroni's Yellow Nuzlocke Challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: Off-Topic & Suggestions :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: