Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesHow's your away time serving you? Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

How's your away time serving you?

Go down 
+2
Rayquaza
Littlered
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

How's your away time serving you? Empty
PostSubject: How's your away time serving you?   How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:35 pm

So I know a lot of us have been very busy and perhaps even been online for the most part. I'd like to say on my end that life has been treating me pretty fairly, finally preparing for my senior year and having work just keeps me busy 24/7. I've had my job at Marshall's now for over 3 1/2 months and it has been doing me financially well. I pay all my bills and I fill my mom's car (which is my secondhand car till I can afford my own) with my own money. I've had a few relatives in the hospital these past 2 months and going back and forth between school and work to check up on them hasn't made my free time become any more fun.

My new boyfriend James is very sweet to me, although he lives in New Jersey every weekend he comes up to visit me and our relatioship hasn't been going by too fast, we've been keeping it real. But besides all this other stuff going on in my life, I haven't played Pwo much at all. Usually when I don't have work I'm out spending more time than I usually have done in the past with my friends and for the most part I'm becoming a more confident person around people from a sociable/friendly standpoint. And if not with friends, I focus on my schoolwork.

Work and life has really taken over lol, but that does not neccesarily mean I'm never online anymore. All of you as well as myself have noticed all of us have been a bit more inactive, and it''s all understandable because I know I'm very less involved with the internet these days. I tr to play Pwo at least once or twice a week after work, but most of the time I get so caught up in Minecraft since the new server I'm a part of has been getting very serious and I have been keeping up my best by being an active Operator.

So that's my update on my life's happening these days. Hopefully by sumemr though I'm hoping to see myself take some time off of work so I can start my SAT prep classes and maybe even some xtra credit college courses just to help boost up my GPA since its looking like a 4.1 at the moment. I need to finish off this school season and I know if I keep at my current lifestyle the way it is for these next few weeks than I can regain my interweb life lol.

So how's life for all of you doing? I think about you guys sometimes and wonder what you guys have going on as well, love to hear.

(By the way, this topic isn't really a leve of absence for me, its basicly an explanation for why I've been a bit off and why I may still have this same routine for my last few weeks of the school year till summer.)
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza

Rayquaza

Squad : Alliance

PostSubject: Re: How's your away time serving you?   How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 2:01 am

Littlered wrote:
So how's life for all of you doing?
... Been WAY too quiet around the place these days, only decent thing to do is budge online. The most exciting thing that's happened is literally me cutting a finger on one of them ring pull spaghetti tins and having to go to hospital for it...
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: How's your away time serving you?   How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:15 pm

Ok, so this is a what's going on in your life thread? Well let's see. Have I told any of you that I've been in the Sea Scouts for a while? It's a U.S. thing that's kind of like the Boy Scouts but older and more focused on Seamanship (lol, seamen).

Good to see that Ari's life is full but satisfying like usual; and good to see that Ray's life is boring and full of cuts like usual.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza

Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: How's your away time serving you?   How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:05 am

Macareno wrote:
and good to see that Ray's life is boring and full of cuts like usual.
Like usual?
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: How's your away time serving you?   How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:31 pm

Unlike some people, I haven't actually been away, just everyone else has >_>

But I have been busy with uni (which has finished up till September Very Happy ), my continuing adventures with PWO, general gaming and other IRL stuffs and now the continually delayed move onto youtube, other than that its the same old stuff Razz

Also, don't know how many people here knew but I has a little brother too :3
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arson
The Whiskered Gentleman
Daniel Arson

Squad : Freeze Squad

PostSubject: Re: How's your away time serving you?   How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:53 am

Choco wrote:

Also, don't know how many people here knew but I has a little brother too :3
You may be happy now, but you will regret after 10 years D: .

I spent most of my free time playing TF2 and chatting with friends from my own country.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: How's your away time serving you?   How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:23 am

Rayquaza wrote:
Macareno wrote:
and good to see that Ray's life is boring and full of cuts like usual.
Like usual?
I recall you saying you got in a fight with a window a couple months ago.

In other news, I have to make Korean Pancakes for my theology final exam. oreillyface You can't explain that. (And I have to write a >5 pg Spanish report on the Latin American film industry for Tuesday too)
Back to top Go down
AkaAnonymous
A Man of the People
A Man of the People
AkaAnonymous

PostSubject: Re: How's your away time serving you?   How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Been keeping busy. Joined a local business fixing PC's, so i can officially tell you how jacked your system is lol. I just got my DS back from a friend of mine, been playing Advance Wars like crazy. Aside from that, been hanging out with some pretty cool people. Life's a party. Bring lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza

Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: How's your away time serving you?   How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Macareno wrote:
I recall you saying you got in a fight with a window a couple months ago.[/size]
... You forgot the tendinitis a few weeks ago too
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: How's your away time serving you?   How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 am

It's time I make my official return to Dramander and PWO! I feel like I did very well finishing up the school year and can't wait to finally become a senior this fall! Onwards, I betcha that a lot of us are still somewhat busy, but its ok that its like this because as people we all have business to tend to. So now that I am free for the summer, my face will be popping up a lot more around here. Can't wait to try and recruit some more people for the guild, remind me who's the leader on playerdex, if they aren't active we should talk about who will be active enough to check the incoming members list maybe at least twice a week Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's your away time serving you?   How's your away time serving you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's your away time serving you?
Page 1 of 1