Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesChoco's Skinning - Page 2 Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Choco's Skinning

Go down 
+5
RedHerring
MicahelN
Chrizx
The Dragoon
Choco
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm opening up my skin shop here, so if you want your skin to be visible or available to just Team Dramander members then just ask here, when the Team Dramander skin is done it will be available here ONLY Smile

All my skins, along with their download links, can be found here:
My PWO skins

Guild Skin - Download

Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Login-13

Last edited by Choco on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 am

RedHerring1290 wrote:
choco wrote:
RedHerring1290 wrote:
Just whenever you have time, I'd like a Kirlia and Riolu skin (your choice to include the other evolutions in your design)

Just clicked (since apparently I forgot to put this in the list >.<) is this one or two skins?

One skin please. Won't be able to use two at the same time. Razz

Mmk, just got a bit confused, since SilverNyte wanted two Smile

And Mac, after I've done these(and tested them Razz ), had a little rest and then finished my cutomizations for future skins i'll do yours first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Dragoon

The Dragoon

Squad : The Lone Dragoon Society.

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:05 pm

choco wrote:

Lol, I wanted two becuase i thought it would look weird to have such two radically different pokemon, one being ice, and the other Gliscor, i figured it would be easier to go with two different skins, plus, I was hoping somebody had, or knew of a program that would randomly switch up the theme each time it loaded up the game, or even within the game. That would be awesome. Anyway, how are the other skins coming along? Any progress updates?
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:42 am

SilverNyte wrote:
choco wrote:

Lol, I wanted two becuase i thought it would look weird to have such two radically different pokemon, one being ice, and the other Gliscor, i figured it would be easier to go with two different skins, plus, I was hoping somebody had, or knew of a program that would randomly switch up the theme each time it loaded up the game, or even within the game. That would be awesome. Anyway, how are the other skins coming along? Any progress updates?

Yeah, it probs would Razz Well as far as I know you have to change tham manually in game, but I'm no expert, so you could ask around the PWO forums Smile

About updates, well i've started the glaceon skin, but progress is slow since I've got to make a game for Uni, it depends on my free time, but I'll finish them ASAP and send you the d/l links Smile
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Another lot of pics, this time for SilverNyte's Glaceon skin ^_^

Spoiler:

And since Christmas holidays are coming up then I will have more time for skins, meaning this backlog will clear up :woot:

Last edited by choco on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dragoon

The Dragoon

Squad : The Lone Dragoon Society.

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:19 pm

choco wrote:

Spoiler:

And since Christmas holidays are coming up then I will have more time for skins, meaning this backlog will clear up :woot:

:woot: Awesome! I love the start up page, and the rest of it too! :woot:

Now to find that skin changer.........
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Dragoon-SilverNyte wrote:
choco wrote:

Spoiler:

And since Christmas holidays are coming up then I will have more time for skins, meaning this backlog will clear up Choco's Skinning - Page 2 4064327615

Choco's Skinning - Page 2 4064327615 Awesome! I love the start up page, and the rest of it too! Choco's Skinning - Page 2 4064327615

Now to find that skin changer.........
Thats the first one done, and i'll be starting the 2nd one as soon as I can (:

And if you ever get that skin changer be sure to give me the link for it Razz

I'm also taking ideas for the next public skin I do, which will be after this list is gone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:01 pm

I can't wait until my skin Razz

Empoleon ftw! But you'll have to teach me how to install it..haha I know Im a n00b.
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:04 pm

MicahelN wrote:
I can't wait until my skin Razz

Empoleon ftw! But you'll have to teach me how to install it..haha I know Im a n00b.

Just go to my Skin shop on the PWO forums, theres a whole line on how to do it :O
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:06 pm

mk :]

Thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:23 pm

'Nother lot o' pics Very Happy

Skin done for now - tell me if the colours ok, I'm not sure of it, if their not I'll change them Smile .

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Right, now it's time for the big one, *trumpets sound* the Teamd Dramander skin Very Happy

But this is going to be a bit different - I want YOU to tell me what you want, since its going to be a guild skin, I want the guild's input. So I need to know what colours, font's, logo's, styles, anything and everything you can think of Razz I especially need pics for the loading and the battle loading screens. The only thing I ask is that if you do have any suggestions/ideas/pics that they represent the guild AND would look good on the skin Very Happy

Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Login-13

This is the opening screen Version 1, which means if you don't like it, tell me and I can change it since its only my idea, which was to base it off the colours of Dratini.
Back to top Go down
Littlered
Demon in Disguise
Demon in Disguise
Littlered

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:08 pm

I like it! What would be cool is if we find some1 whos good at spriting who can make us custom sprites. Maybe we can even change the way the map tiles look if someone is smart enough. I think the screen is good Im just a bit pepped to see what our actual client will look like
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Due to uncertainties about whether the game will actually be back up, this is currently closed (hopefully not for long Razz )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:58 am

the Alakazam one you made me is epic and i can't wait to use it when if the server comes back up
im glad there is someone in the guild who is as good as making skins Very Happy Happy
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 am

Back open - obv Zammbi heard about mah shop closing and couldn't take it Razz

And as a gift, the TD skin has a new pic up Big Smile

Spoiler:

And something I thought of last night that I might be making in the future Razz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm

This is the last loading screen for the guild skin done (After Memi's made her trainer concepts I'll see if they would look good instead of this and if so, I'll make an alternate skin - with only this screen different Razz )
Spoiler:

Only joking, this is is the real one, just wanted to put that in since the pic is awesome Very Happy
Spoiler:

I chose the Dratini evo since it suitde the colours better - not just that it was the best pic i could find Razz Like before, any comments/suggestions are encouraged and any other pics for this (or any) loading screen fro the skin are too Awesome
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:17 am

More? Mmk then Razz

This is going to be the first skin I test my new buttons on - what it means is that, while the skin will only be ready after it can be tested ingame, it will be the only (currently) skin with these on and therefore more original and better looking Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:06 pm

Buttons look good Choco.
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:56 pm

About the buttons: Indeed

Pretty awesome battle screen ya got there, I didn't even notice the Charizard's head faintly there at first.
I get the impression of a sunset over a sea (with Dratini's evolutions obviously). Can't wait to equip it
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Quick update on the guild skin.

It's gonna take a bit longer than I first hoped, I sorta underestimated the amount of buttons I have to make Frown But I'm over half way done so it should be ready soon, if I get time over the weekend that should be enough to finish Happy

On the plus side, doing this will mean any skins that use the buttons will take a lot less time to complete thsn this one, since it means I can do them how I do the rest of the skin Awesome
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:23 am

OMFG! It's done, finally, and just in time for the server as well Choco's Skinning - Page 2 135552

Team Dramander skin

Spoiler:

Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/ ?u8978zkeu0d530c

Just take both the spaces out Smile
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Nice Skin Very Happy

I award you 1 SidWin.
I guess I'll throw in a +Rep too Razz

(Although I'm quite contempt with my Ninetales one xD)
+ Did you say there was going to be a second TD skin?
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Eupharia wrote:
Nice Skin Very Happy

I award you 1 SidWin.
I guess I'll throw in a +Rep too Razz

(Although I'm quite contempt with my Ninetales one xD)
+ Did you say there was going to be a second TD skin?
Nah, that was an old idea, i'm sticking with this one Razz
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:23 pm

New download link for the guild skin - fully finished Very Happy

There were a few little niggly things that were annoying me in it such as some of the green test was hard to read and bits of the magenta back showing through. They should be fine now if anyone wabts the full version.

http://www.mediafire.com/ ?jxpneiwjicc6487
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Long time since I posted here >.<

Update on the sitch, Skins for Ateren and Rushin, cancelled, since they aren't currently active. Same for the PointBlank skin, since I PM'd J-Strip and explained what was happening, and he just completely blanked me >_>

In order of work, its going to go:
  • Mikes
  • Felipe's
  • Public
  • Road's

ALSO - I will be charging for all skins from the PWO forums from here on out, so if anyone wants a skin, request it here and its still free Very Happy

Good day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choco's Skinning   Choco's Skinning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choco's Skinning
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Dramander :: Creative Arts :: Graphics :: Signature and Skinning Shops-
Jump to: