Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesThe "What If" game! - Page 2 Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

The "What If" game!

Go down 
+5
Eupharia
Lewa
RedHerring
MicahelN
Jinji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinji

Jinji

Location : My mansion, in the center of a dark forest somewhere in the Pokemon World...

The "What If" game! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:08 am

First topic message reminder :

One user poses a "What If...?" question. The next answers the question by suggesting what they think would happen. Then we do it again with a new question. That's the "What If..." game in its entirety. What, you expected more?

Here's an example. Suppose I asked "What if there was no moon?". You'd then post what you think would happen if there was no moon, for example, "Nights would become a lot darker and there'd be less tides". You don't have to start the question "What if", but it must follow the same kind of idea, and use the words "what" and "if".

I'll start. What would happen to the words "noob" and "pwned" if the Internet had never existed?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:18 pm

I'd be dissapointed.

What if sharpies had never existed?
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:57 pm

That's it Felipe!?!?!!?

Gawd I wanted to answer that question because I had like a whole idea of it... Like first off I wouldn't be so sure to conclude "was"... she's only 21 and every relationship she's had with a guy has ended with a heartbreak, so it's still possible Razz

Naw, if she were to switch, she wouldn't have any songs to draw inspiration from and even if she were to write about her expericences from her relationships with other girls, I doubt it would sit well with her public image and her radio broadcasting, though I would be perfectly fine if she was/is and long as she stops jumping from guy to guy like a flea for crying out loud -.- I swear its like every other month... As long as she can stay monogamous it doesn't matter who she lands up with.

And to answer Felipe's question, my God I would be so happy if Sharpies were never invented. First off, I wouldn't get a headache by being forced to use those things for my outlines/maps and other things it's primarily used for. Second, teens would have to find a new way to try and get high. Also, my maps from years past would not have been very good and thus I would have gotten worse grades because of no fine point sharpies... and even more tragic than that. There would be no useful writing tool to have major league baseball players sign baseballs!!! Thus, I wouldn't have my Matt Kemp Baseball in my room signed, and thus I would be a very sad person.

Ok, this is my what if question and this is a good one:

What if you were on the Titanic? What would you have done? (And no, I'm not asking for Jack or Rose's perspective or situation, but your own whether you were a mogule or a poor person.)
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:34 pm

You remember those guys who played music till the very end? I would have stolen that one guy's cello to use as a floatation device.

What would you do if there was a zombie attack?
Back to top Go down
Jinji

Jinji

Location : My mansion, in the center of a dark forest somewhere in the Pokemon World...

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:48 pm

I'd be glad I'm a Ghost already.

Oh, you mean seriously? I'll get my shotgun.

What if the Ghostbusters actually existed? (I mean OTHER than "Jinji starts running for his life"... yes, I CAN hear you thinking it.)
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Well, if the ghostbusters exist, it's not hard to believe that I would be a billionaire. With that said, it wouldn't matter if ghosts or ghostbusters exist cause I would purchase the most high-tech stuff to kill/ward off the ghosts and thus it wouldn't concern me.

What if England was a third world country? D:
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:08 am

You know how Americans tend to make fun of England and Europe in general? Yeah, we wouldn't be doing that and we'd being giving them millions of dollars of financial aid like we do every other 3rd world country.

What if the government passed a law requiring us all to have a pet mouse?
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Then cats would never go hungry again.

What if the only thing animals could 'say' was their species, like pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

Squad : Flame SA

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 3:34 pm

Then there would be a lot of animals dead from how annoying that would be.

What if video games were real?
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Video games are real o.O What world do you live in silent

What if you could eliminate one entire species of insect from the earth, with no consequences to the food chain. Which one would you pick?
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Mosquitos, I hate those things.

What if pokemon never existed?
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Then I would never have spoken to you Surprised

What if Scotland became a tropical paradise Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Then there would be a ton of hurricanes and tsunamis.

What if you could render any song you wanted into any instrument you wanted. If so what song and what instrument?
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:57 pm

I would make "Manhattan in the Sky" into a piano version because I love my favorite songs in piano solos.

What if BigMac was an admin on this site o.o
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Then I would be his assistant. O.O MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now what if I was admin on this site?
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:12 pm

That old man's perdiction would come true the day you did xD (jkjk) Well I think you'd do a pretty good job as long as you don't do nothing to certain ppl Razz

What if I was not an Admin? =x
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Then this guild would have disintegrated long ago.

What if Rayquaza joins us as an official member?
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:16 pm

He would get a 3 star ranking whooo and he would get to change his color coding (maybe cyan heh heh)

What if you could date your favorite celebrity? Who would it be and what would one of your dates be like?
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:22 pm

Hmmm... To answer you question I would have to like a Celebrity. In all honesty, I don't. So to compensate, I'd date a velociraptor from Jurassic Park. Lots of screaming and running would be involved.

What if you landed in a parallel universe where floating eyeballs only you could see watched your every move?
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:36 pm

I would poke them in the eye and watch them blink furiously in pain while laughing.

What if you could have your dream car, what would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:43 pm

Again. Don't have a dream car so we'll go with velociraptor from Jurassic Park. You know the reasons.

What you couldn't speak for 2 weeks?
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:46 pm

It wouldn't matter to me because I don't like to talk much anyways. I prefer writing ;P

What if you hosted your favorite talk show? What would happen and what would it be like?
Back to top Go down
BMEResistance321
The Chozen One
The Chozen One
BMEResistance321

Squad : Flame Squad

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Well my show would be all about the Dramander/PWO news (In my fantasyworld we rule the world and we all have pokemon ahahahhahahah Twisted Evil ) . I would have shane on my first show and we would talk politics.....kangaroos......banjos......and how nancy grace can go well........you know......do unkind things to herself that is not age appropriate for this forum.......yeah.....you know what i mean......EWW NOT THAT.......yeah now you get the picture......geeezz pervert.......

What if Jesus came back? What would you do?
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:07 am

I never gave much to that possibility, but if that were the case, I would ask him to please, please, please, sacrifice Lady Gaga or Justin Bieber instead of himself this time around.

What if we were all trapped in an abandoned mansion in Eastern Germany where blood hungry zombies are prepared to attack us and we are blocked out - no where to escape but only the option to run and fight against these things. What would you do?!
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:23 pm

I would identify the slowest looking member in the group and tell them to run next to me. Then, if things got hairy, I'd trip said group member and live to bash another zombie's head in.

What if I managed to surpass peaches in total post count?
Back to top Go down
Jinji

Jinji

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:09 pm

The world would implode.

What if someone actually created a Pokédex-style electronic device for identifying real-life animals and plants?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "What If" game!   The "What If" game! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "What If" game!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next