Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesNew guild topic Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
New guild topic Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

New guild topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

New guild topic Empty
PostSubject: New guild topic   New guild topic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Since the game's up and Chriz is AWOL, I was wondering if we were going to make a new guild topic on the forums since the current one badly needs updating Smile

Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

New guild topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild topic   New guild topic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Slowking AGREED! Although I haven't looked at the PWO topic lately... but I remember it being way out of date.

Last edited by RedHerring1290 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

New guild topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild topic   New guild topic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Perhaps. Let's get Michelle to do it

...Michael*
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

New guild topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild topic   New guild topic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

That would be the idea Mac Razz
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

New guild topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild topic   New guild topic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:42 pm

Mmm.. I'm guessing I have to comply huh? Razz

Actually, right before the announcement of pwo going down, Chrizx and I were in the act of having me start a new topic so it would be updated at least weekly. Assuming that most of you are on board to resurrect the guild in-game, I'm willing to start working on the topic. But you know how it is with me and my school schedule and now that I started up school again, it's going to take awhile before I get that up and running. Just give me time and it will go up, and besides, I think I'm going to need help to make it even better than it already is.

Things Possibly Needed:
Check Mark A brand new "Team Dramander" signature to go on the front page.
Check Mark 4 - 5 New pictures to go along with the post.
Check Mark A good editor. I need one to check my work before I update; all the time.
Check Mark A good recruiter who will be responsible for updating the leaders of the new recruits
Check Mark New ideas, topics, things to post, let me know so I can use them.
Check Mark Possibly a new guild vid? Don't know if we need one or BigMac is up for it, but if so, I would need it.
Check Mark Group picture gosh darn it. Group unity is the key. One would be nice.
etc, etc. I know there is plenty more to add but right now I'm just hitting a blank.

But honestly, before pursuing this, I REALLY want to update the forums first. I mean we can't expect to have more activity until I know that this site is running smoothly. And what I mean by that, I need to do these things:
Check Mark Member re-organization. I have to discuss besides the 3 squads, alliances, guests, minecraft and Admins, the other key groups to add. Yes, mega mods are needed, but I think Euph and I need to re-think groups, and what rights they are allowed to have. (i.e. chat rights, and mod rights). No, this is not a punishment, I just need to make sure there isn't abuse of power, expectations of power, and too many in power.
Check Mark RULES, RULES, RULES!! How can anybody expect to understand that cursing or crude discussions are not allowed on the forums? That along with what is considered flaming/spamming. With the help of Euph, he and I will start going over what needs to be posted on the rules. Better understand of the rules helps.
Check Mark Goals and expectations of the guild within the game. That will go right below the rules.
Check Mark Promotion of our Xat, IRC, Youtube account, pwo page etc.
Check Mark New more detailed description of all the sub-topics and folders. Maybe more threads?
Again, there are more things, but I'm just drawing blanks atm Frown

Anyways that's just what I was thinking. Of course I've given thought to it Razz Anyways, it will happen. Just need to find time to do it.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

New guild topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild topic   New guild topic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Slowking I'd be willing to be your editor. I'm meticulous and what not.

Now what exactly qualifies as a crude conversation? Cause that can mean lots of things even if they're insightful and actually a conversation worthy of discussion.
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

New guild topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild topic   New guild topic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:14 pm

That's what I meant by that Felipe. There has to be a defined line of what "Is" suitable and what "Isn't" suitable and at which moment is it deemed appropriate. I was talking to Euph yesterday and I understand that we are all adults and things like talking about drugs, drinking, smoking etc is not foreign, however we have to be aware that a majority of you are under the age of 18 (American speaking to Americans) and even so, under aged members globally, and there should be at the very least a LIMITATION of what is discussed on chat. On the posts, there is no exception for anything involving drugs, drinking, smoking, sex etc. That will NOT be allowed on the posts. But as things on the chat, that is another discussion I need to talk over with Euph. But for right now, I'm speaking about the posts specifically because there is no need for the suggested to be brought up.

Edit: Again, it seems my views are completly different from others and it really doesn't matter MY view on it at this point, but I will have to discuss this with Euph, better yet I think I'll let him take that of that.
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

New guild topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild topic   New guild topic Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:54 am

MicahelN wrote:

Things Possibly Needed:
Check Mark 4 - 5 New pictures to go along with the post.

But honestly, before pursuing this, I REALLY want to update the forums first. I mean we can't expect to have more activity until I know that this site is running smoothly. And what I mean by that, I need to do these things:
Check Mark New more detailed description of all the sub-topics and folders. Maybe more threads?

Awesomes Very Happy

The points here I quoted I'm not too sure about though, the topic's a bit cluttered as is :S Everything else i pretty much agree with.

MicahelN wrote:

Check Mark Group picture gosh darn it. Group unity is the key. One would be nice.

DAMN YES!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New guild topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild topic   New guild topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guild topic
Page 1 of 1