Team Dramander
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Dramander

No Player Left Behind!

A Place You Can Never Forget. We're an Unforgettable Chance Waiting on the Other Side of the Door.

HomeLatest imagesGoodbye Dramander Custom_rulesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» DISCORD SERVER
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:23 am

» Too Little Too Late
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:21 am

» Omegle Laughter
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Memieko Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

» Have another: "Around the Corner" by Macaroni Man
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:29 am

» Collective Writing
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:47 pm

» The Continuing Story and Edit the Sentence Combined
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

» For those still remaining.
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Hawk Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

» I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map I'm the Map
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

» Twilight House
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:34 am

» Philosophical Entries.
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:30 am

» Pokémon Fusion
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:01 pm

» Pokemon Fusion
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby RaichuXPikachu Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:57 pm

» Reupload for Riley
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

» Final Fantasy
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Zothen Thu May 16, 2013 10:00 am

» I needz suggestions
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Hawk Mon May 06, 2013 11:00 am

» Mah new fanfiction
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Hawk Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 am

» I think you should all know where I went.
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Memieko Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:15 am

» My Goodbye
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Lewa Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

» College Esé
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby Mac of All Trades Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 pm

» 3D Pokemon
Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeby RedHerring Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Status Shout Box

Goodbye Dramander

Go down 
+3
Mac of All Trades
Memieko
Eupharia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Squad : Flame SL

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:59 pm

Heh heh heh. You all thought I was leaving for good; aint getting rid of me that easily.

My laptop's casing is loose and it's driving me insane. I take good care of it and how does it repay me?
In all fairness, it's loose in the corner above the fan. My theory is that the fan couldn't cope with the enormity of my processor and allowed that corner to overheat, causing the clip that holds the case to MELT. As stupid as that sounds, it's entirely possible. I've often burnt my hand lifting it from the sides. (I'm usually lying in bed so the underside fan can't breathe through my bed covers). Essentially this is my fault but tis still under the warranty (Kudos to the man who invented warranties) so I don't have to pay a thing. Pirates don't like paying for things.

Anyway. I'll be gone for approximately 1 week while they repair it. 12th-18th. I may be back sooner depending on their speed.

You and I are both wondering at this point: What the hell am I going to do next week?

I'll...have to find another hobby No

Perhaps I'll post some photos of my constructive accomplishments when I'm back. I wouldn't hold your breath on those.

Farewell Dramander.
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

Squad : Flame SA

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:22 pm

What the heck is it with you people in that general area and the pranks about leaving. We already had Road do that to us for April Fool's!

I'm going to kill you....
Back to top Go down
Mac of All Trades
The Forum Clown
The Forum Clown
Mac of All Trades

Squad : Join ALL the squads!

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:15 pm

:/ Welp, if you want the expertise of a professional technology damager like myself, my advice would be to KEEP USING IT UNTIL YOU CANT! (That, or until you get something better) If this loose case is nothing more than annoying, then I must wonder why you would sacrifice 6 precious days with it. Actually, if you thought it would get worse and the warranty would run out in the next month, it might have been a good choice after all. Protip#2: GET A MOBILE DEVICE that has wifi or its own network Razz so you can read my post.

Memieko wrote:
We already had Road do that to us for April Fool's!
Ahem... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:23 pm

You did it too. But I meant people from his region. The Green hills people
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Jimmy MacMillian wrote:
:/ Welp, if you want the expertise of a professional technology damager like myself, my advice would be to KEEP USING IT UNTIL YOU CANT! (That, or until you get something better) If this loose case is nothing more than annoying, then I must wonder why you would sacrifice 6 precious days with it. Actually, if you thought it would get worse and the warranty would run out in the next month, it might have been a good choice after all. Protip#2: GET A MOBILE DEVICE that has wifi or its own network Razz so you can read my post.

I have an iPhone but I'd kind of like to see what I've got to keep me occupied for a week. Other than Squash a couple of times, I'll have to find something. Maybe I'll write the rest of the fanfic.

Also, after paying £700 ($1095) for this laptop, I don't want a single thing to be wrong with it. For that kind of money it has to be FLAWLESS and it can be flawless once more. All it's going to cost me is a week's worth of internet but I'm fine. A break from it sounds refreshing.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Arson
The Whiskered Gentleman
Daniel Arson

Squad : Freeze Squad

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:08 am

That is one of the reasons why PCs are better than Laptops...Anyways, you can read a book in that time(those thinks can be intersting O.o).
Back to top Go down
MicahelN
The Peachy One
The Peachy One
MicahelN

Squad : TD Forum Administrator

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 am

Looks like I was a bit late saying goodbye. I guess now there is only one tailed fox - the undisputed best - Tentails. Thanks for giving that tile up for the week! If you think you'd go insane not having anything to do, look at poor Felipe who has no one to talk to during the week. Especially if you spend untold hours chatting with him about whatever girly gossip you guys exchange Happy

Anyways, I was considering auctioning off your admin spot to the highest bidder of PWO dollars/pokemon but that might not unfold unfortunately. The week will go by fast - trust me. It's finals week, I'll be out good portions of today, I'll be studying tues/wednes/thurs at home and then on friday morning I'll take my final, final and I'm done for the rest of the year. Can't promise Saturday and Sunday 'cause I'll be out celebrating Robin's B-Day (turning 19), the end of the semester and Christmas. So you won't be missing much lol... Unless of course we can be cruel and form something to do this week and take screenshots of it. Yes, yes, I'll have to plan something.

But this reminds me of my computer and how a week after I got it, we were having trouble with our internet (no shocker there) and we called At&t and they messed up my computer controlling it from San Francisco. It lagged and eventually it didn't even start the computer. I had the warranty luckily and they replaced the harddrive and it was good as new. (though I would have prefered a new laptop lol). So I'm with you on that w/the warranty. Definetily does come in handy the first few years - after that buy something new - times change and so does technology Razz

It's kinda hard what to recommed to do there 'cause you guys don't have the luxury of some of the things here. I would suggest that you take your pet on a walk most evenings. Read a book like Pyro suggested lol. Those things can be interesting if you read the right one. I suggest going to your public library and picking up a copy of Water for Elephants, One Day, The Life and Death of Charlie St. Cloud, Dear John and if you don't like those kinda books I would suggest that you read Harry Potter 'cause I assume you guys over there must idolize considering the way Americans seem to love it. Rent a legit movie or something. Not sure if you have a movie theater but your favorite actress Charlize made a move called Young Adult I think - you should go see that one. You can watch some new dvd movies etc. Watching television also passes along the time. Writing is my source to cure boredom. I can spend days wrapped around it, but I doubt it works for most people. Spend time with your friends outside of here. Go flirt with girls or make a party or start a flash mob. Yeah, start a flash mob at a park or where ever the most crowded place in your city. Have you ever seen those? I mean if I ever saw a random person start dancing, I would get the heck out of the area before hundreds of people force me into the midde. Razz

I wrote a long post again, huh? Sorry, it's a habit and I also haven't been active here so I thought I could make it up. See you when you get back.

Last edited by Frost on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:37 am

You will be forced to sit through hours of reality TV, mwahahah!

See you in a week xD

Quote :
The Green hills people
I wasn't aware Sonic was part of our guild (wary)
Back to top Go down
Memieko
Concept Extraordinaire
Concept Extraordinaire
Memieko

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Choco wrote:

Quote :
The Green hills people

Stereotypical joke since every time I see the UK or Ireland it's covered in green hills, or everything is green.
Back to top Go down
Choco
The Golden Chocobo
The Golden Chocobo
Choco

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Memieko wrote:
Choco wrote:

Quote :
The Green hills people

Stereotypical joke since every time I see the UK or Ireland it's covered in green hills, or everything is green.
Oh how wrong you are Razz We need more green, lol.
Back to top Go down
RedHerring
The Misleading Monarch
The Misleading Monarch
RedHerring

Squad : Freeze SA

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:30 pm

O.O Completely forgot about Dramander for a while. Does this mean there's an open admin spot? :3
Back to top Go down
Eupharia
The Ninetailed Scot
The Ninetailed Scot
Eupharia

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:59 am

So for the week that they've had my laptop they've concluded that the damage isn't covered by the warranty. I've disputed it because they said the damage was either accidental damage or purposeful damage. Anyway, I don't know when I'll be fully back. I might get on with my phone occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye Dramander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Dramander   Goodbye Dramander Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Dramander
Page 1 of 1